EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:53 am

MachineHead wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Playing Events with Prestige sucks, play with two Prestige sucks twice, and if you play with both on Gameroom, you're just going to get pissed off. Lags, freezes, Stucks on Loading screen, and bad click responses that fails all the time and I end up deploying the wrong troop in the wrong place, or worse a ship the hits the ground. I have none of these issues when I play with these same bases on Android Emulator.

Agree, Events for Prestige are a boring slog. I did enough to max out my Millennium and then quit, and I won't be playing Prestige for the next two Events. My Prestige base is now relegated to being a donation cow.

I also agree...my Prestige didnt participate on Events since last sMTT...i have now a 5th base wich is lv.4, a big surprise for me was that i get the 32 Fragments from last step (unlocked the guy now) and also the Bonus frags and the UC from tatooine...i expected to get only samples like last week...now i have an unlocked dezimator without an airbase ;-)

What annoys me most about Dev bases, apart from the fact that they are always the same 4 or 5 bases all the time, is that for my Imperial HQ 11 they are Sonic/Rocket farms and if I am lazy or dumb in attacking, I will end up without troops and with 2 stars, it is even more frustrating and annoying not to get 3 stars from a damn Dev base.

Using the same loadout (Jets, Trucks, Trains), my Rebel HQ 11 also finds the same 4 or 5 Dev bases all the time, and since they are Bursts farms, they are easy 3 stars, I can save troops in the end and attack on less time - besides the fact that my Level 9 Jets skins are two levels stronger than my Level 9 Jumps skins.

But it becomes a pain in the ass when both bases reach the 720/790 EP missions. :evil:

Seriously thinking of making this Event the last one with the participation of my two Prestiges. I created a mini Imperial base with 2 turrets level 1 (now HQ 8) and a 4th Rebel base (now HQ 7) only to play Events once my two Prestige sucks in Events due to high EP and stupid missions like deploy +400 vehicles or destroy +200 turrets, and my HQ 9 and my HQ 8 also suck in the whole PvP because they find only rivals 2-3 levels above. It's time to discard all these crap bases and try to have fun with my two baby bases before Zynga pull the SWC plug.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:22 am

My total of Crates, with 5 bases, in the first week of the Event:

Imperial HQ 11: 17 Crates
Rebel HQ 11: 16 Crates
Rebel HQ 8: 18 Crates
Imperial HQ 8: 20 Crates
Rebel HQ 7: 24 Crates

Even with only 3 possible rewards for my two Prestiges, there are still missing

31 frags for Rodians Level 8
45 frags for Cold MHC MAX
79 frags for Cold HFD MAX

My Rebel HQ 11 doesn't have Sharp GR, I don't care about Sullustan frags. Falcon/Officer have just reached level 9, so I still need +200 frags for MAX both...

And I started badly, forgot to cancel the world relocation perks last night for my two HQ 11s, and died in +80 crystals for both to reset +6h of Orbital Reckoning and release the perk to use the HDs to get EP on this starting. I really hate myself when I forget to cancel the perks! :twisted:

And I saw that Missions for HQ 11 are:

06 - Deploy 4 heroes
12 - Destroy 3 HQs
18 - Destroy 261 Buildings
22 - Destroy 261 Buildings again
25 - Destroy 219 turrets :evil:

Damn it. Once in hell kiss the devil.

Good luck to everyone!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#73 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:43 pm

NOTICE: EVENT - Week #2 - Hell Objectives

:arrow: Plan ahead...

• Objective #18 - Building Hell #1 :evil:

• Objective #22 - Building Hell #2 :evil:

• Objective #25 (Main Objective) - Turret Hell :evil:
:arrow: MORE INFO: Event Objectives / EP Requirements / Rewards - Week #2

Forewarned is Forearmed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#74 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Shelendil wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
He's in the Bermuda Triangle of matchups. Players between level 10 and Prestige, who have 40K to 80K medals, don't see dev bases. My brother is in that range as a rebel player. Even on Er'kit, he would need to skip 20 or more bases to find a dev base. He doesn't skip anymore. Just uses healers and a lot of baiting and counter punching and grinds through them. He can only uc one planet or two at most now though, not 3-4 like before.

Hmm... my HQ10s and Prestige bases all see plenty of dev bases and they have medal counts ranging from 0-80k and with base scores ranging from low to high for their levels. When my HQ10s were HQ9, they got that... but the OP said Prestige. All of my accounts see far fewer dev bases during off peak playing hours though...

It's common to hop from level 9 straight to prestige now, and that's where the problem comes in... being a prestige with moderate medals and a very low base score for prestige.

My guess is that this bucket of prestige bases that cannot find dev bases is pretty small. Start building those turrets and spend a few hours dumping medals and you will move into a bucket with dev bases really quickly!

DeathStriker

Post#75 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:04 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Initial:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 6,769 - 2.00% - 5d 3h **
    Kit - 9,956 - 1.95% - 5d 16h
    Tak - 10,042 - 1.81% - 5d 9h
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

DeathStriker

Post#76 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:07 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Completed Objective #7. **
  2. HQ 8 (Max) - Completed Objective #12.
  3. HQ 8 (Mini) - Completed Objective #12.
** I am playing casual as I only need to get 3 Elite Crates which I can do on Wednesday at the latest.

And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#77 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:12 am

Burnt out.

Last week was fun... well until you hit the 4-8 hour bits... then it's just a daily log on for some dev base grinding... yawn. 450/elite is cool, but for three rewards... meh. It really doesn't suit squad play either with people logging in for intense sessions, then logging off again for a day!

Think I've hit the wall again... I'll hold out till hopefully a fun conflict or something pre-chrimbo...

Will see how I feel next week... meanwhile good luck everyone else still participating! :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#78 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:37 am

Richaldo wrote:Burnt out.

Last week was fun... well until you hit the 4-8 hour bits... then it's just a daily log on for some dev base grinding... yawn. 450/elite is cool, but for three rewards... meh. It really doesn't suit squad play either with people logging in for intense sessions, then logging off again for a day!

Think I've hit the wall again... I'll hold out till hopefully a fun conflict or something pre-chrimbo...

Will see how I feel next week... meanwhile good luck everyone else still participating! :)

Hopefully they have some new content for the movie soon after this!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#79 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm

I was reading the thread about finding or not finding Dev bases, and now that my Rebel HQ 11 has passed +30k medals, it's almost impossible to find Dev bases on Tatooine. I was lucky to find a few Prestiges sandbagging to advance the Event and get out of there.

And once on Kit, I realize that Dev bases also disappeared from my matchmaking. I need to skip +30 Live bases to find a Dev base, get 3 stars and then skip another 30 Lives or more until I find another Dev base. So I'm giving up the Event with my Rebel HQ 11 for the sake of my sanity, and before the stupid double Destroy 261 Buildings and the criminal Destroy 219 turrets. No reward is worth it, let alone one that I don't use, another that I don't need, and another that I can max just doing HDs. Go to hell. :twisted:

I'll just keep my Imperial HQ 11 in the fight for the 31 frags needed for Rodian Level 8, and my mini Imperial HQ 8 and Rebel HQ 7 and try to max out their other elites - Kessen and Vans/Shocks are already max.

And while I don't find Dev bases for my Rebel HQ 11 on deserts, there are plenty of Dev bases for my Imperial HQ 11 on greens, but I have to attack the same stupid bases all the time, and one of them is this one.

I know that Dev bases are Live base mirrors, but I don't know the criteria Devs use to select which base to mirror. Should I report Privatelulu to Suport for inappropriate behavior?
SWC Windows survivor.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#80 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:02 pm

I just completed the damn Destroy 219 turrets with my Imperial HQ 11. It took about 1h40min, and 11 attacks because two bases were level 10, not 11, with 20 turrets. The last attack I only hit the remaining 3 turrets and left. I used the HD tour to get fast EP and start research for the first Elite Crate.

My Imperial HQ 8 ended the Event over 2 hours ago, I already collected the first Elite Crate and put the research for 2nd Crate to run. Both are my only active bases now. The third week I will play only with my two HQ 8, and maybe with my HQ 7.

If there is another Truck/Train Event, that has not the deploy 412 vehicles, I will play with my two Prestiges again, if not, both are retired from Events and Conflicts, and PvP forever. Good luck with all playing with their Prestige bases out there. I'm done with this stupidity. It really sucks.
SWC Windows survivor.

Return to “General Discussions”