EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:00 pm

mkenobi wrote:Playing Events with Prestige sucks, play with two Prestige sucks twice, and if you play with both on Gameroom, you're just going to get pissed off. Lags, freezes, Stucks on Loading screen, and bad click responses that fails all the time and I end up deploying the wrong troop in the wrong place, or worse a ship the hits the ground. I have none of these issues when I play with these same bases on Android Emulator.

Agree, Events for Prestige are a boring slog. I did enough to max out my Millennium and then quit, and I won't be playing Prestige for the next two Events. My Prestige base is now relegated to being a donation cow.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

TKTB51
Major General

Post#62 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:31 pm

I'm still logging into my P base a few times a day - to do at least one heroic, and ... I've spend about 4 years on this, I like it, so it's comfortable, but ... so is a pair of shoes with holes in the soles that can't be repaired.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

MachineHead
Captain

Post#63 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:22 am

CoolGuy wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Playing Events with Prestige sucks, play with two Prestige sucks twice, and if you play with both on Gameroom, you're just going to get pissed off. Lags, freezes, Stucks on Loading screen, and bad click responses that fails all the time and I end up deploying the wrong troop in the wrong place, or worse a ship the hits the ground. I have none of these issues when I play with these same bases on Android Emulator.

Agree, Events for Prestige are a boring slog. I did enough to max out my Millennium and then quit, and I won't be playing Prestige for the next two Events. My Prestige base is now relegated to being a donation cow.

I also agree...my Prestige didnt participate on Events since last sMTT...i have now a 5th base wich is lv.4, a big surprise for me was that i get the 32 Fragments from last step (unlocked the guy now) and also the Bonus frags and the UC from tatooine...i expected to get only samples like last week...now i have an unlocked dezimator without an airbase ;-)
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol

DeathStriker

Post#64 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:03 am

NOTICE: Event - Naval Assault #6 - Week #1 - Has Ended.

Event - Naval Assault #6 - Week #1 - has ended.

Post how you did in the Event - Week #1 - if you wish (if you haven't already).

:arrow: In 2 Hours EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Week #2 will begin...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#65 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:03 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #1:

1. HQ 11

• Total ELITE CRATES Opened: 21
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter
      (Start Level 9, 43/220 Frags towards Max Level 10 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 159
      • Events: No Upgrade, 202/220 Frags towards Max Level 10 Upgrade
  2. HQ 8 (Max)

• Total ELITE CRATES Opened: 27
      (Start Level 7, 122/130 Frags towards Level 8 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 213
      • Events: Level 8 Upgrade, Level 9 Upgrade Available, 25/220 Frags towards Max Level 10 Upgrade :D
  3. HQ 8 (Mini)

• Total ELITE CRATES Opened: 27
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Hero - Millennium Falcon Support
      (Start Level 8, 80/180 Frags towards Level 9 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 155
      • Events: Level 9 Available, 55/220 Frags towards Max Level 10 Upgrade :D
      (Start Level 4, 25/50 Frags towards Level 5 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 66
      • Events: Level 5 Upgrade, 41/70 Frags towards Level 6 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Vehicle - Cold-weather Hailfire Droid
      (Start Level 7, 128/130 Frags towards Level 8 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 83 (Includes 10 from War Crate)
      • Events: Level 8 Upgrade, 81/180 Frags towards Level 9 Upgrade :D
AND NOW... On to Week #2 and more EP Grinding to get to those Final Elite Event ELITE CRATES...

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#66 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:13 am

lukeskywalker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:Not fun. Around 59,750 medals, with the Prestige base, the match pool shifted to Rank 24-31 players that all had full Guard Reserve enabled. After a bunch of face plants and looping through the pool of about 45 bases until they started reappearing, decided to drop medals to get back to the old tier.

The face plants will look funny. Some were intentional spams of troops to try breaking through walls or popping shields before GR spawned for HQs near the edge to get one star. Out of about 12 tries, I got one star total.

Out of 790 required EP, I think I made it to 320 on one battery charge. 315 buildings ought to be fun... battery is at 6%.

Good hunting.

Hop over to a planet with dev bases!

He's in the Bermuda Triangle of matchups. Players between level 10 and Prestige, who have 40K to 80K medals, don't see dev bases. My brother is in that range as a rebel player. Even on Er'kit, he would need to skip 20 or more bases to find a dev base. He doesn't skip anymore. Just uses healers and a lot of baiting and counter punching and grinds through them. He can only uc one planet or two at most now though, not 3-4 like before.

Hmm... my HQ10s and Prestige bases all see plenty of dev bases and they have medal counts ranging from 0-80k and with base scores ranging from low to high for their levels. When my HQ10s were HQ9, they got that... but the OP said Prestige. All of my accounts see far fewer dev bases during off peak playing hours though...

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#67 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:24 am

The event is done!!!

I played with 5 accounts:
Max&Min Prestiges: got ~100 of 180 frags for sniper/sharpie skins
HQ10s: maxed out MFS & NO and got enough frags to get the sniper/sharpie skins to level 8
HQ6: unlocked a lot and got a few levels of a lot of things!

Overall I had to put in far more effort to play the Prestige accounts and got the least reward and therefor satisfaction for it... my brand new HQ6 account found everything super easy and it got a lot of frags and unlocked a lot of units/equipment, super fun and enjoyable. The HQ6 was able to attack and defeat player bases the entire time while the HQ10-P had to fight boring dev bases since they cannot beat player bases at a rate that would enable them to complete the event. The differences in amount of fun and enjoyment derived from the game is starkly different from lower levels to upper levels. Wow!

My Prestige and HQ 10 accounts have a whole 1 level of sniper/sharpie skins to look forward to attaining, if I put in a ton of time and effort to get those frags over the next two weeks! Where my HQ 6 can look forward to gaining many levels in all of the units offered in the game, and at MUCH less effort. It's sad that the game gets less enjoyable the more you play...

DeathStriker

Post#68 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:23 am

NOTICE: Event - Naval Assault #6 - Week #2 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News #1 - Rebel Faction - 11-28-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News #2 - Rebel Faction - 11-28-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

INDIVIDUAL CONFLICTS (Running Simultaneously With Event)

• Tatooine - Johhar Kessen

• Er'Kit - Ithorian Infilitrator / Kubaz Invader

• Takodana - HWK-290 / VT-49 Decimator
Let the Frag Chase Begin... :lol:

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#69 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:57 am

strawman3125 wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Hop over to a planet with dev bases!

He's in the Bermuda Triangle of matchups. Players between level 10 and Prestige, who have 40K to 80K medals, don't see dev bases. My brother is in that range as a rebel player. Even on Er'kit, he would need to skip 20 or more bases to find a dev base. He doesn't skip anymore. Just uses healers and a lot of baiting and counter punching and grinds through them. He can only uc one planet or two at most now though, not 3-4 like before.

Hmm... my HQ10s and Prestige bases all see plenty of dev bases and they have medal counts ranging from 0-80k and with base scores ranging from low to high for their levels. When my HQ10s were HQ9, they got that... but the OP said Prestige. All of my accounts see far fewer dev bases during off peak playing hours though...

It's common to hop from level 9 straight to prestige now, and that's where the problem comes in... being a prestige with moderate medals and a very low base score for prestige.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

TKTB51
Major General

Post#70 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:25 am

go ahead and do that, makes my full P level base harder for you to attack.

:)

Happy (US) Thanksgiving to all!
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”