EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
lukeskywalker
Admiral
Posts: 516

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:39 pm

Maxed out my Chewie skin, and got my Sully skins to level 8. Will try to make a big dent tonight, so level 9 won't be so much of a reach the next time. Good event for me.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


User avatar
DesertPyramid
Admiral
Posts: 574

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#52 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Not fun. Around 59,750 medals, with the Prestige base, the match pool shifted to Rank 24-31 players that all had full Guard Reserve enabled. After a bunch of face plants and looping through the pool of about 45 bases until they started reappearing, decided to drop medals to get back to the old tier.

The face plants will look funny. Some were intentional spams of troops to try breaking through walls or popping shields before GR spawned for HQs near the edge to get one star. Out of about 12 tries, I got one star total.

Out of 790 required EP, I think I made it to 320 on one battery charge. 315 buildings ought to be fun... battery is at 6%.

Good hunting.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~59k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6562

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#53 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Update:

:arrow: A little over 2 hours to go... good luck to all those Conflict Grinders out there.

    ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 20,215- 1.87% - 23h 37m
    Dan - 42,328 - 2.00* - 2h 16m **
    Hoth - 52,762 - 2.05% - 14h 0m
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6562

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#54 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:04 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #1:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

  1. HQ 11: Completed Elite Event Crate 14/21 **
  2. HQ 8 (Max): Completed Elite Event Crate 19/27 **
  3. HQ 8 (Mini): Completed Elite Event Crate 19/27 **

    ** Theoretical Maximum for the Account specified - given the time remaining.
And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6562

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#55 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:55 am

CONFLICT FINAL STATS - Week #1 - (Special Post):

Tracker Chat Updates were mostly infrequent.

:arrow: Last Reported UCL Stats

    Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 20,215- 1.87% - 23h 37m
    Dan - 43,343 - 2.00* - 0h 5m **
    Hoth - 52,762 - 2.05% - 14h 0m
    -----------------------------------
:arrow: Last Reported Obsidian Stats

    Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 4,678 - 5.08% - 4d 14h
    Dan - 4,165 -5.13% - 5d 15h
    Hot - 00,000 - 5.00% - 5d 23h
    -----------------------------------
:arrow: Last Reported Bronzium I Stats

    Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 00,000 - 10.00% - 5d 23h
    Dan - 3,290 - 9.87% - 5d 11h
    Hot - 00,000 - 10.00% - 5d 23h
    -----------------------------------
**GSoW Stats Shown due to no current Player Update.

Posted for future reference...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6562

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#56 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:00 am

NOTICE: Event Conflicts - Naval Assault #6 - Week #1 - Has Ended.

Event Conflicts - Naval Assault #6 - Week #1 - has ended.

Post how you did in the Conflicts - Week #1 - if you wish (if you haven't already).

:arrow: Event continues for another 22 Hours and ends tomorrow.

:arrow: In 24 Hours EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Week #2 will begin...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 925

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#57 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:30 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Not fun. Around 59,750 medals, with the Prestige base, the match pool shifted to Rank 24-31 players that all had full Guard Reserve enabled. After a bunch of face plants and looping through the pool of about 45 bases until they started reappearing, decided to drop medals to get back to the old tier.

The face plants will look funny. Some were intentional spams of troops to try breaking through walls or popping shields before GR spawned for HQs near the edge to get one star. Out of about 12 tries, I got one star total.

Out of 790 required EP, I think I made it to 320 on one battery charge. 315 buildings ought to be fun... battery is at 6%.

Good hunting.


Hop over to a planet with dev bases!


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Admiral
Posts: 516

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#58 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:19 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:Not fun. Around 59,750 medals, with the Prestige base, the match pool shifted to Rank 24-31 players that all had full Guard Reserve enabled. After a bunch of face plants and looping through the pool of about 45 bases until they started reappearing, decided to drop medals to get back to the old tier.

The face plants will look funny. Some were intentional spams of troops to try breaking through walls or popping shields before GR spawned for HQs near the edge to get one star. Out of about 12 tries, I got one star total.

Out of 790 required EP, I think I made it to 320 on one battery charge. 315 buildings ought to be fun... battery is at 6%.

Good hunting.


Hop over to a planet with dev bases!


He's in the Bermuda Triangle of matchups. Players between level 10 and Prestige, who have 40K to 80K medals, don't see dev bases. My brother is in that range as a rebel player. Even on Er'kit, he would need to skip 20 or more bases to find a dev base. He doesn't skip anymore. Just uses healers and a lot of baiting and counter punching and grinds through them. He can only uc one planet or two at most now though, not 3-4 like before.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


Shelendil
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1053

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#59 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:35 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:Not fun. Around 59,750 medals, with the Prestige base, the match pool shifted to Rank 24-31 players that all had full Guard Reserve enabled. After a bunch of face plants and looping through the pool of about 45 bases until they started reappearing, decided to drop medals to get back to the old tier.

The face plants will look funny. Some were intentional spams of troops to try breaking through walls or popping shields before GR spawned for HQs near the edge to get one star. Out of about 12 tries, I got one star total.

Out of 790 required EP, I think I made it to 320 on one battery charge. 315 buildings ought to be fun... battery is at 6%.

Good hunting.


Hop over to a planet with dev bases!


He's in the Bermuda Triangle of matchups. Players between level 10 and Prestige, who have 40K to 80K medals, don't see dev bases. My brother is in that range as a rebel player. Even on Er'kit, he would need to skip 20 or more bases to find a dev base. He doesn't skip anymore. Just uses healers and a lot of baiting and counter punching and grinds through them. He can only uc one planet or two at most now though, not 3-4 like before.


When my second base hit that area, I raised my base score as fast as possible to get out of it: all turret upgrades.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


User avatar
DesertPyramid
Admiral
Posts: 574

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#60 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:38 pm

I did planet hop, and returned to Tat. There were 3-5 dev bases I could use to complete the EP grinds, with an occasional cupcake base that appeared after CNFOs. They disappeared when the matchup bracket shifted. All of my turrets are fully upgraded. Working on the last depot now. The armory, one vault and resource generators are next.

On the other planets, there was nothing in the bracket excpt live bases with full SC, maxed GR, and full L10 buffs. Against that Prestige + L4 jet buffs + L7 TX buffs basically is like hitting a brick wall. Got tired of face planting.

Better to hop back to Tat and dump medals long enough to finish the EP grind... now it is a matter of 315 buildings. (Apologies to the cupcakes).

Seems like you get a slightly different pool now if you enable buffs or not. If I leave them on and power off, I get attacked instantly. If I leave them off, it’s been a few hours and even one overnight of zero attacks.

Also seem to have a timer problem on a new device that might be pausing the timer threads when the screen dims from inactivity. Normally the request timer is equal to the crystal count... but on my newer droid device it is taking up to 2x or longer for the timer to reach zero if I let the phone idle. If I keep it fully awake or collect items/restock the barracks and factories, it is normal time. Might be a new aggressive power management feature on the (Samsung) device.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~59k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Cybermykl, Forceisweaknyou, Hrochoun, LordWader, mkenobi, MSN [Bot], Therealharbinger and 31 guests