EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Been pulling nothing but Falcon and Sully frags for my maxed rebel base since yesterday. I suspect they are the only two that I don't have maxed from this current pool. I should finish the Falcon frags at the current pull rate, so I really hope it's nothing but Sully frags in the bonus frags after that. We'll see. My Imp level 10 base is relatively new, so I have been getting a better mix of frags there, including Kessen frags, which I really wanted for that base.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:22 pm

What Everyone Is Grinding Elite Crates For...

Since my HQ 11/P and HQ 8 (Max) are both Maxed Out (Frag-Wise) on ever possible Reward other than Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment both those Accounts are grinding like crazy to Frag-Stock as many I can collect.

Elite Crate Rewards - Rebel Faction - HQ 8
(Click here to view LARGER image)

WOOT!! 12 Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter Frags in 1 Elite Event Crate!

:arrow: Of course Empire Commanders are grinding for Rodan Recon Sniper Armory Equipment Frags. ;)

HOW are you doing?

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Valodin
Cadet Trooper

Post#43 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Spock wrote:
TK1973 wrote:Does anyone actually know when the event finishes? My main screen says 1d 15h and on the event screen says 2d 15h

2 days and 15 hours is when the ep event ends.
22 hours after the conflicts end.
Then the next ep round starts at the same time as the next set of conflicts.

Has anyone heard from tech support?

In the past, when there were time differences on events, they always favored the shorter time :(

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:39 pm

Valodin wrote:
Spock wrote:
TK1973 wrote:Does anyone actually know when the event finishes? My main screen says 1d 15h and on the event screen says 2d 15h

2 days and 15 hours is when the ep event ends.
22 hours after the conflicts end.
Then the next ep round starts at the same time as the next set of conflicts.

Has anyone heard from tech support?

In the past, when there were time differences on events, they always favored the shorter time :(

Valodin - The "pattern" has been set now for a while... Disregard time shown on Event UI Banner but use the time shown when you click on the Event UI Banner.

As posted by Spock earlier... Event ends 22 hours AFTER Conflicts end. Conflicts end on Wednesday, and 22 hours later on Thursday the Event - Week #1 - will end, and 2 hours after that the Event - Week #2 and related Conflicts will begin.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#45 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:09 pm

DeathStriker wrote:What Everyone Is Grinding Elite Crates For...

Since my HQ 11/P and HQ 8 (Max) are both Maxed Out (Frag-Wise) on ever possible Reward other than Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment both those Accounts are grinding like crazy to Frag-Stock as many I can collect.

:arrow: Of course Empire Commanders are grinding for Rodan Recon Sniper Armory Equipment Frags. ;)

HOW are you doing?

Nice! Only 10 more Falcon frags to go, then Sully's I guess. Great news!

Quick update - Got within a few frags of the Falcon upgrade, and classic Zynga frag "randomness" kicked in. Only seeing Sully frags! lol! Hardways coming up every roll now. If history is a guide, I have about 10 to 20 rolls, before I seven-out. Hilarious!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#46 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:What Everyone Is Grinding Elite Crates For...

HOW are you doing?

Nice! Only 10 more Falcon frags to go, then Sully's I guess. Great news!

I've got a ways to go with Chewie, but I have a feeling that, by the next time this event comes about I'll have him finished for sure and can grind on the sullustan frags (already maxed out the pilot, which is a bit "Woot!").
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#47 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:03 am

I noticed an unintentional side-effect of going for the EP grand prize this time... looks like UC for an already maxed unit and I keep popping into the top 50 for the conflict on Tat. I don’t think I’ve done that before. I mostly wanted the frags from the missions. Bonus Falcon crates would be nice.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~59k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DeathStriker

Post#48 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:16 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Update:

:arrow: Conflict Tracker Chat Updates have slowed...

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 17605 - 2.00% - 1d 1h **
    Dan - 34330 - 2.00% - 1d 1h **
    Hoth - 48027 - 2.00% - 1d 1h **

==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

DeathStriker

Post#49 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:19 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #1:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11: Completed Elite Event Crate 7/21 **
  2. HQ 8 (Max): Completed Elite Event Crate 11/27 **
  3. HQ 8 (Mini): Completed Elite Event Crate 11/27 **

** Theoretical Maximum for the Account specified - given the time remaining.
And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#50 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:39 pm

I'm not killing myself like I did in the Trucks Event, with 3 out of 5 bases with only 3 possible rewards, I took these first two days after 2 weeks of rain to clean the backyard, cut the front yard grass and clean the garage of all trash, and spending a time with my pets just doing nothing.

Playing Events with Prestige sucks, play with two Prestige sucks twice, and if you play with both on Gameroom, you're just going to get pissed off. Lags, freezes, Stucks on Loading screen, and bad click responses that fails all the time and I end up deploying the wrong troop in the wrong place, or worse a ship the hits the ground. I have none of these issues when I play with these same bases on Android Emulator.

So far, I opened:

Imperial HQ 11: 9 Crates
Rebel HQ 11: 8 Crates
Imperial HQ 8: 9 Crates
Rebel HQ 8: 9 Crates
Rebel HQ 7: 12 Crates

My best Crate so far was from my Rebel HQ 11:

16 FRAGS !!!

My second best Crate was for Imperial HQ 11, with 14 frags:
Naval Officer x4
CMHC x4
Rodians x6

Good luck, everyone!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”