EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Schruaf
Major General

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm

mkenobi wrote:As well the other Elites were maxed out since the last Naval Event, then from 8 possible units in the Elite Crates, my two HQ 11 and HQ 9 will only receive frags for Falcon/Officer, Rodian/Sullustan and Cold MHC/HFD, I think, or will get credits for what is maxed?

That's right will only get frags for the thre units you mentioned and no credits.
In the Bonus crate you will only get credits if you have maxed out ALL possibly rewards in the pool.

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 pm

mkenobi wrote:I looked at papajessie site but I can't understand the draw thing.

mkenobi - Think of the "Pools" as Boxes filled with "Rewards". From each "Pool" you can draw (computer random pick) of 1 or more "Rewards".

In this Event from the Elite Event Crates there are two "Pools" (aka "Boxes").

• From Pool #1 you can draw 1 Reward randomly picked by the Server.
  • From Pool #2 you can draw 2 Rewards randomly picked by the Server.
:arrow: If you have Maxed Out (Frag-Wise) all possible Rewards in a particular Pool (aka Box) than the Server rewards you with the "Fallback Reward" of x-amount of Credits based upon your HQ Level.

Hope you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Thank you friends for trying to make this hardhead understand the complicated math they created for this game.

I don't know if it's worth playing with my two Prestige for just 3 units in Elite Crates, two of which I never use - Naval Officer/Sullustan (my Rebel HQ 11 doesn't even have the GR Sharp), and the Cold piece of junk since these two bases never go to Hoth. I would be playing with both just for more Falcon and Rodians frags only.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:00 am

NOTICE: Event - Naval Assault #6 - Week #1 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News #1 - Rebel Faction - 11-21-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News #2 - Rebel Faction - 11-21-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 10 Free Units

INDIVIDUAL CONFLICTS (Running Simultaneously With Event)

• Tatooine - HWK-290 / VT-49 Decimator

• Dandoran - Rebel Vanguard / Shock Trooper

• Hoth - A-wing Starfighter / TIE Advanced
Let the Frag Chase Begin... :lol:

JARJAR
Major General

Post#15 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:43 am

what is the content of the premium crates?

DeathStriker

Post#16 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:32 am

Almost a 3 Week Vacation For Me

I will be grinding for Elite Event Crates Only for the next 3 Weeks. Here is why...

• HQ 11/P - I am Maxed Frag-Wise or Fully Upgraded on everthing except Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment.

• HQ 8 (Max) - I am Maxed Frag-Wise on everthing except Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment

• HQ 8 (Mini) - I am Maxed Frag-Wise on everthing except:

• Hero - Millennium Falcon Support Armory Equipment

• Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment
    • Vehicle - Cold-weather Hailfire Droid Armory Equipment
:arrow: Since I already have Infantry Alliance Starfighter Pilot Unit - either Maxed Frag-Wise or Fully Upgraded this will mean that in my Elite Event Crates I will receive Image Credits in Pool #1 and 2 chances for Image Frags (for rewards shown above) in Pool #2

:arrow: When I say "everything" I mean everything offered as a "Reward" in Chapter Objectives or Elite Event Crates for this current SWC Event.

:arrow: Elite Event Crate Info: here

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#17 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 am

DeathStriker wrote:Almost a 3 Week Vacation For Me

I will be grinding for Elite Event Crates Only for the next 3 Weeks. Here is why...

• HQ 11/P - I am Maxed Frag-Wise or Fully Upgraded on everthing except Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment.

• HQ 8 (Max) - I am Maxed Frag-Wise on everthing except Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment

• HQ 8 (Mini) - I am Maxed Frag-Wise on everthing except:

• Hero - Millennium Falcon Support Armory Equipment

• Infantry - Sullustian Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment
    • Vehicle - Cold-weather Hailfire Droid Armory Equipment
:arrow: Since I already have Infantry Alliance Starfighter Pilot Unit - either Maxed Frag-Wise or Fully Upgraded this will mean that in my Elite Event Crates I will receive Image Credits in Pool #1 and 2 chances for Image Frags (for rewards shown above) in Pool #2

:arrow: When I say "everything" I mean everything offered as a "Reward" in Chapter Objectives or Elite Event Crates for this current SWC Event.

:arrow: Elite Event Crate Info: here

True enough, but depending on what else you have maxed, the crates you get for completing each step asides the milestone missions will give you a great chance to get frags for the Iakura Warrior (as well as the imperial equivalent for imperial players). If you want to, feel free to let me know which you've maxed from that pool after taking a look at it.

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:14 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Almost a 3 Week Vacation For Me

{snip}

True enough, but depending on what else you have maxed, the crates you get for completing each step asides the milestone missions will give you a great chance to get frags for the Iakura Warrior (as well as the imperial equivalent for imperial players). If you want to, feel free to let me know which you've maxed from that pool after taking a look at it.

AlaricSkywalker - That is true, but even for "supplemental Rewards" both my HQ 11/P and HQ 8 (Max) are getting close to being maxed out Frag-Wise for those, but my HQ 8 (Mini) still has room for more Rewards.

:arrow: I usually don't consider the "supplemental Rewards" but concentrate on the Primary and Intermediate Awards which for Week #1 are shown here (see Table on Right).

Schruaf
Major General

Post#19 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:48 pm

JARJAR wrote:what is the content of the premium crates?

You mean the store crate for 500 crystals?
To 99% it is this one:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_n ... tore2.html

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:22 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Initial:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 1,850 - 1.94% - 5d 22h
    Dan - 8,601 - 2.05% -5d 5h
    Hoth - 8,812 - 1.77% - 5d 13h
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Return to “General Discussions”