EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Schruaf
Major General

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm

mkenobi wrote:As well the other Elites were maxed out since the last Naval Event, then from 8 possible units in the Elite Crates, my two HQ 11 and HQ 9 will only receive frags for Falcon/Officer, Rodian/Sullustan and Cold MHC/HFD, I think, or will get credits for what is maxed?

That's right will only get frags for the thre units you mentioned and no credits.
In the Bonus crate you will only get credits if you have maxed out ALL possibly rewards in the pool.

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 pm

mkenobi wrote:I looked at papajessie site but I can't understand the draw thing.

mkenobi - Think of the "Pools" as Boxes filled with "Rewards". From each "Pool" you can draw (computer random pick) of 1 or more "Rewards".

In this Event from the Elite Event Crates there are two "Pools" (aka "Boxes").

• From Pool #1 you can draw 1 Reward randomly picked by the Server.
  • From Pool #2 you can draw 2 Rewards randomly picked by the Server.
:arrow: If you have Maxed Out (Frag-Wise) all possible Rewards in a particular Pool (aka Box) than the Server rewards you with the "Fallback Reward" of x-amount of Credits based upon your HQ Level.

Hope you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Thank you friends for trying to make this hardhead understand the complicated math they created for this game.

I don't know if it's worth playing with my two Prestige for just 3 units in Elite Crates, two of which I never use - Naval Officer/Sullustan (my Rebel HQ 11 doesn't even have the GR Sharp), and the Cold piece of junk since these two bases never go to Hoth. I would be playing with both just for more Falcon and Rodians frags only.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”