GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:43 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport

CONFLICT INFO:

• All Planets
  • Dates 11/7/2019 to 11/11/2019 (4 Days - Ends Monday)
:arrow: Followed by 1 Week Enhanced T2-B / AT-ST Walker Conflicts

:!: UPDATE - SERVER MAINTENANCE PLANNED - 11/9 to 11/14

• First Galactic Conflict - for A-A5 Speeder Truck / ITT - is only for 4 Days (Thursday to Monday) and ends on 11/11/2019,
  • Next Conflicts Start on 11/14/2019 (Thursday)
  • For next Tuesday and Wednesday there is nothing planned.
  • :arrow: Data Miners have noted Server Maintenance scheduled for 11/9 to 11/14.

More info will be posted once we know more...

Nice information. I love that the conflict has been shortened to 4 days...wish they were all like this.

I was really hoping though that with Disney+ launching next week we would see some Mandalorian content, but I guess that would probably be too good to be true. :lol:
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

MachineHead
Captain

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#12 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Whats the benefit of the iTT against the sMTT??? Sorry havent unlocked the iTT.
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:33 am

MachineHead wrote:Whats the benefit of the iTT against the sMTT??? Sorry havent unlocked the iTT.

MachineHead - The primary purpose of the ITT is PvP / War Offensive Attacks. In PvP / War Defensive Mode (i.e. Placed in SC) they have limited success due to both HEALTH of the ITT Unit and the addtion of the Spawned Units which have the effect of slowing down an Opponents Attack.

:arrow: In a 1 to 1 Attack (rare but possible) of Imperial Troop Transport versus Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport both Unit are evenly Matched and might come down to "who shot first".

THE BIGGEST BENEFIT is that you can cook 4 ITTs using 3 Factories in basically the same amount of time it takes to cook 1 SMTT using 1 Cantina.

Hope that helps answer your question...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#14 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 am

The ITT is also faster and targeting of spawned units is different. Ie hunters attack the same as thomas does vs the darks effectively tank turrets.

JARJAR
Major General

Post#15 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:40 am

DeathStriker wrote:
MachineHead wrote:Whats the benefit of the iTT against the sMTT??? Sorry havent unlocked the iTT.

MachineHead - The primary purpose of the ITT is PvP / War Offensive Attacks. In PvP / War Defensive Mode (i.e. Placed in SC) they have limited success due to both HEALTH of the ITT Unit and the addtion of the Spawned Units which have the effect of slowing down an Opponents Attack.

:arrow: In a 1 to 1 Attack (rare but possible) of Imperial Troop Transport versus Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport both Unit are evenly Matched and might come down to "who shot first".

THE BIGGEST BENEFIT is that you can cook 4 ITTs using 4 Factories in the same amount of time it takes to cook 1 SMTT using 1 Cantina.

Hope that helps answer your question...

4 factory???? i have only 3 factory :D

DeathStriker

Post#16 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:44 am

JARJAR wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:

MachineHead - ...

THE BIGGEST BENEFIT is that you can cook 4 ITTs using 4 Factories in the same amount of time it takes to cook 1 SMTT using 1 Cantina.

4 factory???? i have only 3 factory :D

JARJAR - Perhaps wishful thinking on my part... :lol:

Yes only 3 Factories (I have corrected original post above).

:arrow: Still my point is valid. ;)

MachineHead
Captain

Post#17 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:17 am

Ok, thank you guys! The Speed of cooking make sense...

the sMTT has 48.300 helth / iTT only 42.000 with same damage...but dowutin ~40.000health/~2500 damage against dark soldier ~17.000/600...Looks not fair for me...

may i have time...on 1 account i Need only 5 frags to unlock...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:00 am

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Has Started

In-Game Commander News #1 - Rebel Faction - 11-07-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News #2 - Rebel Faction - 11-07-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 10 Free Rebel A-A5 Speeder Truck or Empire Imperial Troop Transport Units

:arrow: THIS WEEKS CONFLICTS:

And let the Great Frag Chase begin... :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

LordWader
Commodore

Post#19 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:04 am

For the wallet warriors out there, or if you have hoarded tons of crystals, there is a premium vehicle crate with En AT-MP / AT-ST, TX and ITT frags

Schruaf
Major General

Post#20 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:14 am

LordWader wrote:For the wallet warriors out there, or if you have hoarded tons of crystals, there is a premium vehicle crate with En AT-MP / AT-ST, TX and ITT frags

The ATMP Skin is still bugged, isn't it?

Quite ridiulous to offer the bugged skin.

Return to “General Discussions”