Next Event/Conflict

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DiegotheRed
Storm Trooper

Next Event/Conflict

Post#1 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 am

Hello everyone! Some teammates in my squad asked about the next event / conflict, ending the current one of the modified SD-K4. Does anyone have that information? :roll:

DeathStriker

Re: Next Event/Conflict

Post#2 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am

DiegotheRed wrote:Hello everyone! Some teammates in my squad asked about the next event / conflict, ending the current one of the modified SD-K4. Does anyone have that information? :roll:

DiegotheRed ...

:?: What is coming Next

Given Zynga's "pattern" to date, we are not expecting any indicaton of what comes next before Wednesday after current Conflicts end (where we might get a "hint") or Thursday this week at which point we might get a whole months worth of info.

:arrow: As soon as we know something "validated" it will be posted here ... Until then be patient.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DiegotheRed
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Thanks for the info, Death Striker. I hope something good be coming. :mrgreen:

DarthYonir
Officer

Post#4 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:22 am

You just have to be patient, normally Wednesday the information comes out and gets posted here quickly. There is no reason to ask. Just check in here at the forums.

Deekay
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:40 am

There seems like two weeks again conflict for Buses & Trains and then from 21st, three weeks' Naval Event.

DeathStriker to confirm in details please.
Proud Member of Marauders Family
Leader Royal_Rebelz

Return to “General Discussions”