What unit do you have the most samples of and why?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
rebel10
Commander

Re: What unit do you have the most samples of and why?

Post#11 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:52 pm

408 hvys with 378 med droids to assist
362 Luggabeasts to support 235 Donut Hunters
175 stolen AT-DT for mech support and
157 Z-95s in the hanger

Jax
Commander

Post#12 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Luggas followed (surpisingly) by snipers.

LordWader
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:00 pm

I have 415 AT-DT; just kept receiving tons of them during the first Solo event and have received dozens of examples during subsequent events. Now that I have so many, I am not keen on donating them to see how many I can collect. I donate sample MHC, AT-DP or heavies instead

Vilified
Commander

Post#14 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am

My heavies are tasked with cleaning up rancor and fatheir poo due to the probes poking at them everytime they feed them. They do such a "crappy" job while taking forever due to being on their mobile phones. I have wifi in the Hq so the Twelik's are on a sjw strike so they refuse to clean. They do Lots of dancing thou, due to the slicers bluetooth capabilities. Those guy play elton john quite a bit since they miss all the exotic samples that used to call home here before the Disney pass to Zynga event purge. (I guess that's why they call it the blues)

I had to deactivate the demo droids.. Talk about antsy with ocd. Tryed to reprogram them back to cleaner droids. Ha you should have seen the fireworks. (Slicers are only allowed to access audio files from now on) put them on Ebay for dirt cheap, then craigslist for free. Talk about a waste of time, packaging them all neat for nothing.

Thank god I have so many Og Warriors. They're great durasteel workers so they patched up the demo drds & slicer mishaps. Not much to look at so noone minds that they keep to themselves. Even put a "gold"wing(blahahahaha) to the Hq just for them.(might even be tweakers) The dubstep is constantly coming from there.. The longer they stay the harder they go. (Thanks devs)

I had them build a museum for the old exotic troops that used to call my base home. Hoping the Togs, Rodains, Shocks, Security and Ig's will come visit and decide to move back In.

We've got plenty of indoor parking for the Tx, Ava's, Itt, & Adv At-St if ever they wanna move back in... especially since my At- Dt's are diminishing and the At-ats have to stay outside with the Dp's. Dont worry they love it. The piggys oil and lube them regularly. While the luggas keep parts on standby. Would be nice to get an engineering addition to our army since our repair droids act like millennials. Looking good getting in the middle of things instead of standing back and doing their jobs.

Yeah isnt it strange how its the boomers(piggys) and aliens(Og warriors) do the work without question and do it well. While the millennial type Heavys have to be assigned with dire repercussions to do any manual work. While these programmers develop all these crappy droids for us. I mean that's why I cant keep repairs I have to use so many. And dont use the rest or this new garbage.. Old school droid development must have put a hidden claus in the the Ig n Security samples to make them scares when the new era started.. Haulers & adv Ties are just rusting away. Ill get the rancors to spread them all around the yard to expedite the process.. (shhh & Hopefully I can clean them up next year for gems.) Or maybe they'll start a recycling program. (Hint hint engineers)

Sorry bout the rant. I just about burnt myself out in the last event attempting to up my Rodys. I'm stuck at lvl5 and even with the 30 or so extra crates I got I only recieved 18 frags. Yeah and still need 32 to up them. So I'm even more jaded with this game than ever. (I know that's a frag issue) Giving players rewards they can use and deserve for the effort put in seems to be a thing of the past. samples & frags.

Kinda strange how as soon as I decided to hold all my exotics to donate during wars they fazed them out. Didnt get any Mtt, adv At-St or Itt samples other than the main page claim during the last events and conflict..
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#15 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:43 am

given that the current conflict is another of those effed up where you only get a good number of frags for being in the 2%, it's really not worth the time to play this game much anymore.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#16 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:49 pm

I don’t have many of them, but the least used inventory troop I have is the Rage Rancor... started to have a squad contest to see who had stored the most rancors until we realized donating a Rage to the winner would not work. It is too big for the squad centers.

I think I donated Juggernauts instead.

I moved furniture and built shelves rather than play this event. The turret hell was not worth attempting.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~66k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

Ghostie
Major General

Post#17 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:00 am

I have an embarrassingly high amount of mercenaries in storage.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

geoman48
Admiral

Post#18 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Vilified wrote:My heavies are tasked with cleaning up rancor and fatheir poo due to the probes poking at them everytime they feed them. They do such a "crappy" job while taking forever due to being on their mobile phones. I have wifi in the Hq so the Twelik's are on a sjw strike so they refuse to clean. They do Lots of dancing thou, due to the slicers bluetooth capabilities. Those guy play elton john quite a bit since they miss all the exotic samples that used to call home here before the Disney pass to Zynga event purge. (I guess that's why they call it the blues)

I had to deactivate the demo droids.. Talk about antsy with ocd. Tryed to reprogram them back to cleaner droids. Ha you should have seen the fireworks. (Slicers are only allowed to access audio files from now on) put them on Ebay for dirt cheap, then craigslist for free. Talk about a waste of time, packaging them all neat for nothing.

Thank god I have so many Og Warriors. They're great durasteel workers so they patched up the demo drds & slicer mishaps. Not much to look at so noone minds that they keep to themselves. Even put a "gold"wing(blahahahaha) to the Hq just for them.(might even be tweakers) The dubstep is constantly coming from there.. The longer they stay the harder they go. (Thanks devs)

I had them build a museum for the old exotic troops that used to call my base home. Hoping the Togs, Rodains, Shocks, Security and Ig's will come visit and decide to move back In.

We've got plenty of indoor parking for the Tx, Ava's, Itt, & Adv At-St if ever they wanna move back in... especially since my At- Dt's are diminishing and the At-ats have to stay outside with the Dp's. Dont worry they love it. The piggys oil and lube them regularly. While the luggas keep parts on standby. Would be nice to get an engineering addition to our army since our repair droids act like millennials. Looking good getting in the middle of things instead of standing back and doing their jobs.

Yeah isnt it strange how its the boomers(piggys) and aliens(Og warriors) do the work without question and do it well. While the millennial type Heavys have to be assigned with dire repercussions to do any manual work. While these programmers develop all these crappy droids for us. I mean that's why I cant keep repairs I have to use so many. And dont use the rest or this new garbage.. Old school droid development must have put a hidden claus in the the Ig n Security samples to make them scares when the new era started.. Haulers & adv Ties are just rusting away. Ill get the rancors to spread them all around the yard to expedite the process.. (shhh & Hopefully I can clean them up next year for gems.) Or maybe they'll start a recycling program. (Hint hint engineers)

Sorry bout the rant. I just about burnt myself out in the last event attempting to up my Rodys. I'm stuck at lvl5 and even with the 30 or so extra crates I got I only recieved 18 frags. Yeah and still need 32 to up them. So I'm even more jaded with this game than ever. (I know that's a frag issue) Giving players rewards they can use and deserve for the effort put in seems to be a thing of the past. samples & frags.

Kinda strange how as soon as I decided to hold all my exotics to donate during wars they fazed them out. Didnt get any Mtt, adv At-St or Itt samples other than the main page claim during the last events and conflict..

Thanks for making me laugh. :-)

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:27 am

Thanks to this thread I have started using my samples!!!

I find that I cannot easily beat dev bases with the 4 jets/jumps and 3 WWs/ITTs that are coming out of the barracks/factories after finishing an attack, so I used to wait another 3.5 minutes for the second wave of them to pop out before attacking, which is about 8-11 minutes per attack. I have found that I can simply fill up the transports with completely random, and usually ineffective, units from inventory and that is enough to kill dev bases with relative ease (95%+ 3 stars), which reduces my attack turn around to about 5-7 minutes! Doing this has significantly reduced the amount of time required to knock out event objectives!

geoman48
Admiral

Post#20 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:32 am

strawman3125 wrote:Thanks to this thread I have started using my samples!!!

I find that I cannot easily beat dev bases with the 4 jets/jumps and 3 WWs/ITTs that are coming out of the barracks/factories after finishing an attack, so I used to wait another 3.5 minutes for the second wave of them to pop out before attacking, which is about 8-11 minutes per attack. I have found that I can simply fill up the transports with completely random, and usually ineffective, units from inventory and that is enough to kill dev bases with relative ease (95%+ 3 stars), which reduces my attack turn around to about 5-7 minutes! Doing this has significantly reduced the amount of time required to knock out event objectives!

Awesome! My plan was to entertain the readers of this forum and in due process entertain myself. But I've actually encouraged somebody to clear out their HQ with ineffective samples and increased your efficiency in SWC in the process, sweet unintended consequence. :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussions”