New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Well, The Mandalorian got a new trailer, but once the show is between Episode 6 and Episode 7, don't know if Devs can get something to put as a SWC new content. By the way, The Mandalorian premieres on streaming on November 12th.

https://youtu.be/XmI7WKrAtqs

And the SW trilogy that would be produced by the idiots that ruined Game of Thrones looks like it was permanently canceled by Disney after Weiss and Benioff abandoned the boat.

But besides episode 9, when we should see some SWC new content, we will still have the Obi Wan series -- hope they don't cancell too. Devs missed a good chance of including units from Rebels, which is shortly before Episode 4, but with references after Return of Jedi.

Devs were more interested in creating new units to promote the new trilogy, including Rogue One and Solo, and since we won't have more movies scheduled after Episode 9, I think Devs will have to dig anything from these two new SW shows. Or maybe they will pull the SWC plug after Episode 9...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:23 pm

Josketer wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:Try and take a base on Hoth with CW MHC or hailfires that are dirty glitched and dont leave the SC. Or even in wars too when they sit inside and has Tat OP. They will wipe these SMTT zergs.

Vs bases with SC with hailfires ? I did it before and i won.... What's new ? The solution was very simple : Tie-striker !
This is an old attack ( 2019 /06 ) vs Charlie,an officer from IngloriousRebels, +2667 def won , BS : 3234 , UC League Rank : 4. CS : CW hailfires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49LPy6f6goM&t=

And that was a good attack. Not going to take that away. But on topic that wouldn't have worked using SMTT. The splash from MHC squashed everything which is what I am saying. SMTT wouldn't have made it past the 1st line due to shorter range the hailfires would have wiped the lot of them.
Good work on that though. Tauntans are horrible tanky things.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:06 am

I dont know why it matters on film and trilogy lore. It's a game about star wars in general not the original 3. I cant ever recall seeing the rebels stealing the remnants of the clones as the story in the original battlefront on the 1st xbox as the clones you go back to Mustafar and take the reactivated units out and the last separatist leader that seems to have escaped anakin when he was sent by palpatine to wipe them out.

And if the rebels did take the last of them surely they'd have some of the Confederate fleet and give way to us having a rebel hero similar to the naval officer? Plus the last thing the rebels should have is the headhunter. That was properly of the empire as was used by the clone army. It was only the Xwing according to last jedi that was manufactured for the rebels.

In a nutshell its star wars and we all know by now anything is possible in a make believe universe.

EDIT:

federation not confederation. Fully aware the rebels were anti slavery.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:42 am

Personally speaking the only units I'd be keen on would be MHC/Hailfire on all planets, and maybe a skin for the ATAT/Jugg... but i'm oldschool and been playing since 2014 and miss classic units!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:47 am

Richaldo wrote:Personally speaking the only units I'd be keen on would be MHC/Hailfire on all planets, and maybe a skin for the ATAT/Jugg... but i'm oldschool and been playing since 2014 and miss classic units!

Only if rebels get hailfire GR...
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:11 am

Shelendil wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Personally speaking the only units I'd be keen on would be MHC/Hailfire on all planets, and maybe a skin for the ATAT/Jugg... but i'm oldschool and been playing since 2014 and miss classic units!

Only if rebels get hailfire GR...

hehe good call... forgot you got those skiff things... last seen orbiting Sarlac's pit...

TBH I mainly meant for attack, I've not left my base on Hoth for many a moon... but totally get your point man :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”