New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
CrocJawGaming
Cadet Trooper
Posts: 1

New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:47 am

New Armory Types

Is there going to be more updates to The Armory because I feel like there are a few things they could add maybe like the AT-M6, TIE/IT, And also maybe an advanced form of the Probes or MHC I feel like there could be alot more potential for the armory and the Buffs that come with it, maybe even some other Monster for the Strix Beacon like the Zilo beast or Acklay and a personal favourite of mine the Reek! and possibly an armory Version of the zombiefied rangers and the kryat Dragon I mean the Greater Krayt dragon being only available on tatooine but having 40 Speed and 75+ damadge and health and also being 2x larger (or something like that) Just like the real one Im not begging for this but still I would melt if I saw that in my feed.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6443

Re: New Armory Types

Post#2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:39 am

CrocJawGaming wrote:Is there going to be more updates to The Armory because I feel like there are a few things they could add maybe like the AT-M6, TIE/IT, And also maybe an advanced form of the Probes or MHC I feel like there could be alot more potential for the armory and the Buffs that come with it, maybe even some other Monster for the Strix Beacon like the Zilo beast or Acklay and a personal favourite of mine the Reek! and possibly an armory Version of the zombiefied rangers and the kryat Dragon I mean the Greater Krayt dragon being only available on tatooine but having 40 Speed and 75+ damadge and health and also being 2x larger (or something like that) Just like the real one Im not begging for this but still I would melt if I saw that in my feed.

CrocJawGaming - Welcome to the Forum! :D

:arrow: This is a Fan-Forum that was created by a Player for Players and is NOT Official or ran by Zynga.

No one here knows what the future "plans" for Star Wars Commander are and the only advanced notice we get is from the efforts of several "data miners" whom volunteer their time to check the available game data after each update / hotfix looking for "changes".

NOW AS FOR YOUR TOPIC...

Armory Equipment has been "added" in the past and remains a potential area for "more additions" in the future, but as for what those will be we can only speculate on.

:arrow: The most recent Armory "addition" was Mercenary Guard Reserve / Reinforced Cantina Bracing as part of the SWC 5th Anniversary Celebration.

Hope that answers your questions.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Therealharbinger
Commodore
Posts: 172

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#3 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:16 am

There is already a buffed MHC. Its the most op thing in the game. Winterised probes wouldn't go a miss though. Can use 10 of them in my SC.


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 411

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#4 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:12 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:There is already a buffed MHC. Its the most op thing in the game.


The most Op thing of the game are the SMTTs.-

These are not my attacks, they belong to a member of the SWC fb group.

Image

I faced the first opponent (RogueOne) using only 1 SMTT and my classic army in Hoth.
The other player simply used 11 SMTTs and 8 T-5 deliverances for the same purpose.

Here is my attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCK-5FD25gg

Which is the most OP thing ?
By the way the SMTTs work on ALL the planets, not only in Hoth .. :roll:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


Therealharbinger
Commodore
Posts: 172

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#5 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Josketer wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:There is already a buffed MHC. Its the most op thing in the game.


The most Op thing of the game are the SMTTs.-

These are not my attacks, they belong to a member of the SWC fb group.

Image

I faced the first opponent (RogueOne) using only 1 SMTT and my classic army in Hoth.
The other player simply used 11 SMTTs and 8 T-5 deliverances for the same purpose.

Here is my attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCK-5FD25gg

Which is the most OP thing ?
By the way the SMTTs work on ALL the planets, not only in Hoth .. :roll:


Try and take a base on Hoth with CW MHC or hailfires that are dirty glitched and dont leave the SC. Or even in wars too when they sit inside and has Tat OP. They will wipe these SMTT zergs.


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 411

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#6 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:Try and take a base on Hoth with CW MHC or hailfires that are dirty glitched and dont leave the SC. Or even in wars too when they sit inside and has Tat OP. They will wipe these SMTT zergs.


Vs bases with SC with hailfires ? I did it before and i won.... What's new ? The solution was very simple : Tie-striker !
This is an old attack ( 2019 /06 ) vs Charlie,an officer from IngloriousRebels, +2667 def won , BS : 3234 , UC League Rank : 4. CS : CW hailfires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49LPy6f6goM&t=
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
sgu97cab
Major General
Posts: 470

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#7 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:22 pm

Probably cant have an AT-M6 given it was built after the episode IV to VI timeline in which the game is set. You can have older stuff, but not newer stuff.
Main account:BaconSecond account:nEggs
Squads:CircleOf.Masters,NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***


User avatar
TKTB51
Major General
Posts: 294

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#8 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:36 pm

we have someone in our squad who persistently requests SPHA-T, and doesn't respond to any discussions.

I don't know that those were ever in the game, I've tried to tell him that, and I donate jumps to him.

any (useful) thoughts on this?
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6443

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#9 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:04 pm

TKTB51 wrote:we have someone in our squad who persistently requests SPHA-T, and doesn't respond to any discussions.

I don't know that those were ever in the game, I've tried to tell him that, and I donate jumps to him.

any (useful) thoughts on this?

TKTB51 - More info on the SPHA-T can be found here and here.

SWC has never had anything like this Unit and even if it was offered as a "Armory Equipment Skin" I am not sure it would be useful.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
TKTB51
Major General
Posts: 294

Re: New Armory Equipment Types - Discussion Topic

Post#10 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:55 pm

yes, thanks - the second link was something I'd already found online.

I don't know why he keeps asking for this - and I'll continue to just donate whatever I feel like. I wasn't playing this game on the Windows platform, only started about 3.5 years ago, so I appreciate the "old timer" perspective.

:)

(guessing that at almost 56 I'm probable the 'old timer' in this forum, or one of them)

EDIT:

back to the original topic ...

no, there are enough different types of frags in the game already that are difficult enough to collect sufficient numbers of to level things up ... we really don't need to have more different types of frags to chase/collect.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 30 guests