WTF With Zynga - Pushing Game Update Early Before Event Ends

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JARJAR
Major General

Re: WTF With Zynga - Pushing Game Update Early Before Event Ends

Post#81 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:16 am

i think that justine or philipp are bot

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#82 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:26 am

I don't think Justine is a bot, it could be the same dude using other names to look like there is a team there.

"I completely understand the inconvenience that the downtime had caused you. There is nothing to worry for I have already added the reward you missed. Please reload the game and check your HQ inventory to verify the changes we made.

Thanks and may the Force be with You, Commander!

Regards,
Justine
Zynga Player Support"

But probably Phillip is a bot trying to discourage players from continuing with their complaints. Once the player insists on the complaint, the email will land on Jason's desk, which seems to be the only real dude working at Support, since the emails I received from him are a continuation of previous conversations.

Anyway, I had my Crates, but I miss the Disney Support girls, especially Alannah, Charis and Danielle...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#83 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:34 am

The biggest concern here is the disconnect between different customer support reps.
They are not all on the same page as they should be when dealing with an issue like this.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#84 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:19 pm

I've kept quiet this week... just been on tour playing wars, enjoying the game where I can... This certainly left a bad taste in my mouth...

I'm trying to stay positive now... it was a MASSIVE error on their behalf, but with the amount of complaints i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they've accepted this and it won't have again...

I think without this forum to vent on I would have quit a long time ago!

Good luck to all with the battles ahead... Let's just stay positive and hope for a bright future...

Peace
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Toydarian
Major General

Post#85 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Richaldo wrote:I've kept quiet this week... just been on tour playing wars, enjoying the game where I can... This certainly left a bad taste in my mouth...

I'm trying to stay positive now... it was a MASSIVE error on their behalf, but with the amount of complaints i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they've accepted this and it won't have again...

Good luck to all with the battles ahead... Let's just stay positive and hope for a bright future...

Peace

I can only second all of the above....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

BenGelu
Officer

Post#86 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:36 am

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:I've kept quiet this week... just been on tour playing wars, enjoying the game where I can... This certainly left a bad taste in my mouth...

Peace

I can only second all of the above....

I can triple it.

P.S. Of course I have lost last BC as well. But that can't let me enjoy the best event of all ;)
REBELRESISTANCE

Return to “General Discussions”