WTF With Zynga - Pushing Game Update Early Before Event Ends

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

Re: WTF With Zynga - Pushing Game Update Early Before Event Ends

Post#51 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:24 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:Reported and received bonus compensation crate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's nice to hear. Congratulations! :D
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Calboy
Captain

Post#52 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:25 pm

None of our squad have got them yet.

I was on 19th elite crate grind
Jade’s_Fire Squad

Lord
Major General

Post#53 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:48 pm

Why l reported and didn't get crate?

Ghostie
Major General

Post#54 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Sorry to hear about everyone's shitty luck. Honestly though I think this game has been copy/paste for the last couple of years anyway... which means they really aren't privy to what is happening in game or the ramifications of their decisions….. Anyway, I hope they step up and do what is right...hope you guys get what you deserve.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#55 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:14 am

I call bullshit on idiots on people like PLV. Ain't no.way Zynga reply and resolve anything in a day.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#56 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 am

PartylikeVader wrote:Reported and received bonus compensation crate.

You're either the world's biggest troll or not very smart - I'm guessing a little from column A and a little from column B. You've gotten away with it for a long time now, but the karma bus catches up with everybody eventually.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DarthChoder
Storm Trooper

Post#57 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:02 am

Therealharbinger wrote:I call bullshit on idiots on people like PLV. Ain't no.way Zynga reply and resolve anything in a day.

Seems to be a beef going on with PLV but that aside,
I can confirm that zynga did resolve the issue with one of my bases and my brides as well.
Still waiting on my second base though....

ECH0
Cadet Trooper

Post#58 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:30 am

23 hours later and they sent me a replacement event crate! :D :D

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We received reports that some players were unable to enter or log in the game.

Our team added some updates and for preventive measures, we've placed the game on maintenance mode for a short period.

The game is now accessible. Please make sure to visit the App Store or Play Store, and/or re-download the game from your Facebook Gameroom to enjoy the new update.

With regards to the Bonus Crate, don't worry as I've added this to your profile. Please reload your game and check your Crate Inventory for it.

Thanks for your patience, Commander.

Regards,
Kevin
Zynga Player Support

AlfaPL
Storm Trooper

Post#59 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:08 am

I received one bonus crate too!
Officer at Porkys Revenge

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:48 am

I got the Support answer:

"Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the sudden down time of the game. Glad to say that this was already been fixed. For more info please refer on the link below:
https://zynga.my/SWCCannotLogin
Also, we are unable to grant your request because it will be unfair to other players.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Philip
Zynga Player Support"

Then I took that picture of the message above and sent it in a new email with my 5 bases IDs. I really don't care for those frags, I only care for respect.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”