Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BenGelu
Lieutenant

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#51 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:59 am

SMTTs change a lot for 6-9 lvl players, but not so much for P players.

I am a lvl9 and can defend a lot of lvl10 players (also with SMTTs).

I will be waiting for new units.

P.S. Strawman is right: no crying please!
REBELRESISTANCE

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#52 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:00 am

Getting tired of seeing them pop out of level 3 and 4 squad centers. As if anything can kill that much health at that level.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

JTROX
Lieutenant

Post#53 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I have found that a mix of sonics/rockets and bursts works extremely well against jets and MTTS for my Prestige Imperial base. Personally when attacking I use Jumps and Medships when necessary barely just mixing MTTS in with the jumps. Most rebels nowdays seem to be running mainly rocket turret bases to protect from the MTTs and my jumps just mow through them. HAHA. I have found that on Erkit I get attacked very often and win 8/10 attacks. Probably half of those wins are medal dumpers or noobs and the rest are full on jet attacks. Maybe only one loss a day to full level X all MTT loadout. LOL maybe im just not in matchmaking pool of those higher ups!
Kylo ren-- The_Dark_Lords

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#54 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:26 am

JTROX wrote:I have found that a mix of sonics/rockets and bursts works extremely well against jets and MTTS for my Prestige Imperial base. Personally when attacking I use Jumps and Medships when necessary barely just mixing MTTS in with the jumps. Most rebels nowdays seem to be running mainly rocket turret bases to protect from the MTTs and my jumps just mow through them. HAHA. I have found that on Erkit I get attacked very often and win 8/10 attacks. Probably half of those wins are medal dumpers or noobs and the rest are full on jet attacks. Maybe only one loss a day to full level X all MTT loadout. LOL maybe im just not in matchmaking pool of those higher ups!

I'd say no one attacking a real base on Erkit is in higher matchmaking. Big prestige bases get devs 24/7 on Erkit.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

JTROX
Lieutenant

Post#55 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:38 pm

Im not one to disagree. Either way the result is the same. Ease of attack and defense. lol
Kylo ren-- The_Dark_Lords

Return to “General Discussions”