Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1359

Re: What will come after MTT event?

Post#31 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:45 am

Ghostie wrote:Ok, so I fucked around a bit last night with my new upgrades and YES they are insanely OP. I did brute force attacks mainly (no baiting or sniping SC) and I had very convincing results.....LMAO!
I only did 6 attacks and totally shit the bed on one with poor deployment....but its an easy button.
BTW....not a single base on any planet other than HOTH is safe from mass high level SMTT.....and that's the gospel.
Is it practical hell no ....but anyone with half a brain and the ability to spam T5s can take anybody out.
I can hardly wait to see your pics of these defenses in the future....I have my popcorn ready.... :lol:

Image
Image

Pretty convincing argument !!! Those are big name players.
This can't be good for the overall game.


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 411

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#32 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:03 am

How ironic ! When I told you that this was an unit too much OP, several players replied me that I was wrong and blah, blah, blah ... Well, there you have it ! :mrgreen:
Was I wrong or not ? HA HA HA !!! :lol:
Anyway, I insist: there is no glory attacking with so many SMTTs against anyone. From my strategic point of view, these attacks they have no validity. I can approve the use of up to 3 SMTTs, but more units, it makes no sense.
Of course, is my point of view like a SW Commander.

Image
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 906

Re: What will come after MTT event?

Post#33 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:00 am

Ghostie wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Ghostie wrote:

Just curious to what squad/player were the 10 attacks who hit you with high level SMTT? It would appear you were getting hit by players resembling undead troopers because if they had a pulse they would wipe ya. Not criticizing your layout or anything like that, but kinda don't believe your getting hit by heavy hitters in top squads....Post some screen shots and I will STFU....until then I will be waiting...…….


I am not sure why the squad/player names have any relevance given that the entire definition of 'no brainer' means that ANYONE could do it, not just the elite of the elites. My memory is crap so I do not remember their names or squads. I just saw that they spent 3+ hours of cook time to get a lousy 2-star win, laughed hard and moved on! I also don't have replay logs but I will record one if I get attacked by that loadout again.

Given that I have only been attacked by that loadout 10 times since they came out, around 1000 defenses, it might be a while before I am hit by it again. Though if the OPs claims are accurate, it should start happening more frequently now. In the meantime, if someone has some actual proof that they are OP and/or 'no brainer' I would love to see them post it!!!

What would it take to prove that they are OP and/or 'no brainer'? How about showing attack logs and replays of 20 consecutive 3-star wins in a row using the MTT/Heal Ship combo? (Against player bases with skins on, SCs full, not weakling bases, similar rank, etc.) That would prove that they are 'no brainer' and/or OP!

And on the defensive side to prove that they are so OP that they are ruining the game: How about showing something like 10+ 3-star losses to the MTT/Heal Ship combo within a week? (And no 1 or 2 star losses to that combo.) That might prove it...?


Ok, so I fucked around a bit last night with my new upgrades and YES they are insanely OP. I did brute force attacks mainly (no baiting or sniping SC) and I had very convincing results.....LMAO!
I only did 6 attacks and totally shit the bed on one with poor deployment....but its an easy button.
BTW....not a single base on any planet other than HOTH is safe from mass high level SMTT.....and that's the gospel.
Is it practical hell no ....but anyone with half a brain and the ability to spam T5s can take anybody out.
I can hardly wait to see your pics of these defenses in the future....I have my popcorn ready.... :lol:

Image
Image



Thanks for the screens! No doubt in the hands of an elite player such as yourself it is definitely powerful! What happened in that 94% attack???

One thing that I note, and I have mentioned before, is the time between attacks. With the 7 minute cook times on them, you are not going to be completing an event (let alone getting bonus crates) or getting many UCs in conflicts with them. So you can bloody up some player bases with them but they won't help you all that much the main game objectives.

Out of curiosity, are you able to get that kind of a win ratio with jumps?


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1728

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#34 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:45 pm

Josketer wrote:How ironic ! When I told you that this was an unit too much OP, several players replied me that I was wrong and blah, blah, blah ... Well, there you have it ! :mrgreen:
Was I wrong or not ? HA HA HA !!! :lol:
Anyway, I insist: there is no glory attacking with so many SMTTs against anyone. From my strategic point of view, these attacks they have no validity. I can approve the use of up to 3 SMTTs, but more units, it makes no sense.
Of course, is my point of view like a SW Commander.

Image

I said it's a powerfull unit, but it's not the salvation of PvP for Prestige players unless you burn crystals to run a loadout of 11 SMTT every attack during a week of conflicts. And most players can't use only SMTT in conflicts because take too long to cook, and you will need air and SC anyway. Only wallet warriors can attack like that in every attack like Zerocool and others.

This unit will help skilled players to get 3 stars over those top bases like Ghostie showed, because they know how to attack and what to use to help the attack. Noobs will keep spawning units like they were Jets/Jumps and getting 1-2 stars. The rest of the player community will keep attacking dev bases to move ahead in conflicts.

There's also no glory attacking with 24 jets/jumps but people keep doing it, not because they want, but because it's only what they had until now. When more players start to use this unit at the high levels we will see a better picture. But I am happy that now we have an option, and more chances to get the victory against stronger bases.

The problem everytime they release some kind of OP unit are cry babies complaining about they can't win defenses anymore, and soon or later, Devs will nerf the unit. And everything will return to the same dead zone.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


CarthOnasi
Officer
Posts: 9

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#35 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:48 pm

The above screen shots don't count. You used very helpful utility units to support the mtts. Using that method will make any unit seem op. Just only use mtts, and don't use squad, thats kinda cheating because you can't use squad units every match. If you just use 11 mtts, you'll probably get very different results.


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 906

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#36 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:31 pm

I spent the day playing with my level 9 SMTTs and they are powerful! I was able to get 2-3 stars against bases that I wouldn't even touch before! For some reason the matching algorithm was only showing me rank 13 and below opponents, so their defences are probably not maxed out, and thus not a great test. I will continue to test them this weekend but so far they are working out pretty much as I expected: powerful without being too powerful, and having a cook time that prevents them from being used heavily in events and conflicts.


User avatar
JARJAR
Major General
Posts: 252

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#37 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:37 am

9 MTT level prestige? how to?


User avatar
Richaldo
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1135

Re: What will come after MTT event?

Post#38 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:01 am

Ghostie wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Ghostie wrote:

Just curious to what squad/player were the 10 attacks who hit you with high level SMTT? It would appear you were getting hit by players resembling undead troopers because if they had a pulse they would wipe ya. Not criticizing your layout or anything like that, but kinda don't believe your getting hit by heavy hitters in top squads....Post some screen shots and I will STFU....until then I will be waiting...…….


I am not sure why the squad/player names have any relevance given that the entire definition of 'no brainer' means that ANYONE could do it, not just the elite of the elites. My memory is crap so I do not remember their names or squads. I just saw that they spent 3+ hours of cook time to get a lousy 2-star win, laughed hard and moved on! I also don't have replay logs but I will record one if I get attacked by that loadout again.

Given that I have only been attacked by that loadout 10 times since they came out, around 1000 defenses, it might be a while before I am hit by it again. Though if the OPs claims are accurate, it should start happening more frequently now. In the meantime, if someone has some actual proof that they are OP and/or 'no brainer' I would love to see them post it!!!

What would it take to prove that they are OP and/or 'no brainer'? How about showing attack logs and replays of 20 consecutive 3-star wins in a row using the MTT/Heal Ship combo? (Against player bases with skins on, SCs full, not weakling bases, similar rank, etc.) That would prove that they are 'no brainer' and/or OP!

And on the defensive side to prove that they are so OP that they are ruining the game: How about showing something like 10+ 3-star losses to the MTT/Heal Ship combo within a week? (And no 1 or 2 star losses to that combo.) That might prove it...?


Ok, so I fucked around a bit last night with my new upgrades and YES they are insanely OP. I did brute force attacks mainly (no baiting or sniping SC) and I had very convincing results.....LMAO!
I only did 6 attacks and totally shit the bed on one with poor deployment....but its an easy button.
BTW....not a single base on any planet other than HOTH is safe from mass high level SMTT.....and that's the gospel.
Is it practical hell no ....but anyone with half a brain and the ability to spam T5s can take anybody out.
I can hardly wait to see your pics of these defenses in the future....I have my popcorn ready.... :lol:

Image
Image


Can't argue with those results... especially against a few of the big spenders!!

Fortunately I doubt many have level X unlocked.... although that may change if they have another of these events...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!


Lord
Major General
Posts: 339

Re: Will The Results Of The MTT Event Change PvP?

Post#39 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:17 am

ln fact , nothing actually changed, l am currently on Tatooine rank16 with1 attack win and 70+ defence win. Many attackers used MTT but still lose. lf you are good at defending, you can still UC easily by only defence.


TomatoKid

Re: What will come after MTT event?

Post#40 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:25 am

> strawman
> I have been attacked by this around 10 times so far and not one attack was able to get the 3-star win that is supposed to be a no-brainer... that's a 100% failure to get that 3rd star!

You are a medal dumper with 10K attack won but only 14K medals. I had written the reason at my first description.
> TomatoKid
> 4. Who wins? Medal Dumpers

MTT attackers on you might have not cleared your base, but as Ghostie shows it's much easier to flatten skilled player bases than Jump/Jet. Don't forget we saw many SC/full air attack fail by Jump/Jet. If we'll be attacked by high level MTT, we'll be under shield. No more defense win.

I have accounts of Reb and Imp. Both are maxed out in medals. My squad mates who can make high level MTT flatten bases easily. Same with Ghostie.
Half of high level MTT attackers on me got 3 stars, and the rest 2 stars. Never had defense win from high level MTT spam.

Some players misunderstand why they win defense. It's not because your base is superior. The reason is attackers on you are weak, and/or don't have enough skills. Check high defense winners in conflict. Their design is ordinary. They are attacked by weak opponents thanks to medal dumping matching. Low skilled players don't know which base is dangerous and want to test their skill bravely.
If you have confidence on your base, join player organized event "Galatctic Wars", though it's tough for medal dumpers to match with other GW players.

I welcome no more defense win, so I didn't know I was a crybaby. My complaint to Zynga is they should develop strategic units to get over buffed burst turrets, but they made over power units.
Why do you dump medals? Because you cannot win (in other words you can win but not efficient in conflicts). Actually, I appreciate medal dumpers. They cannot win in usual matching, but don't give up SWC. They spend much time for dumping to play SWC.
Congratulations on your lv9 MTT. You continue to enjoy win.
More players become medal dumpers. They continue to win PvP/conflicts, and will dominate SWC. Same game and different world.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beththeboss, CommonCrawl [Bot], CoolGuy, lukeskywalker, RogueTwo and 33 guests