Event, Conflict and PVP

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General
Posts: 300

Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 am

Since there comes the data frags and equipments, the game become a collection game and pvp is almost meaningless.
However, Zynga force playets to kill each other, which will speed up the death of the game.
Let's see what will happen during the MTT event at age of few dev bases.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:40 am

Killing each other is exactly the meaning of this game, my friend! Armory just made you have to kill more in less time for more frags.

Choose one side, or both if you're a dual faction player like me, and kill anything that comes without mercy, take no prisoners and don't leave witnesses! :D

And if you're still having fun even though you've been doing it everyday for five years, then you're playing the right game! :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


Lord
Major General
Posts: 300

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#3 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 am

mkenobi wrote:Killing each other is exactly the meaning of this game, my friend! Armory just made you have to kill more in less time for more frags.

Choose one side, or both if you're a dual faction player like me, and kill anything that comes without mercy, take no prisoners and don't leave witnesses! :D

And if you're still having fun even though you've been doing it everyday for five years, then you're playing the right game! :lol:

That's the game before gr appears, after that the game become a collection


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 390

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#4 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 am

Lord wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Killing each other is exactly the meaning of this game, my friend! Armory just made you have to kill more in less time for more frags.

Choose one side, or both if you're a dual faction player like me, and kill anything that comes without mercy, take no prisoners and don't leave witnesses! :D

And if you're still having fun even though you've been doing it everyday for five years, then you're playing the right game! :lol:

That's the game before gr appears, after that the game become a collection


The pvp never died, those who died were the players who did not adapt to the changes that were going out for the game.
This is simple.
Evolves or dies.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


Lord
Major General
Posts: 300

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#5 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:27 am

Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Killing each other is exactly the meaning of this game, my friend! Armory just made you have to kill more in less time for more frags.

Choose one side, or both if you're a dual faction player like me, and kill anything that comes without mercy, take no prisoners and don't leave witnesses! :D

And if you're still having fun even though you've been doing it everyday for five years, then you're playing the right game! :lol:

That's the game before gr appears, after that the game become a collection


The pvp never died, those who died were the players who did not adapt to the changes that were going out for the game.
This is simple.
Evolves or dies.-

As long you can search dev base, why bother attacking glowing scum? Why abuse yourself losing rather than easy win?


User avatar
geoman48
Admiral
Posts: 532

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#6 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Lord wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:That's the game before gr appears, after that the game become a collection


The pvp never died, those who died were the players who did not adapt to the changes that were going out for the game.
This is simple.
Evolves or dies.-

As long you can search dev base, why bother attacking glowing scum? Why abuse yourself losing rather than easy win?


Sometimes on tat or er kit I purposefully attack glowing barracks to make it easier for other rebels to get to dev bases.
Image


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 390

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#7 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Lord wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:That's the game before gr appears, after that the game become a collection


The pvp never died, those who died were the players who did not adapt to the changes that were going out for the game.
This is simple.
Evolves or dies.-

As long you can search dev base, why bother attacking glowing scum? Why abuse yourself losing rather than easy win?


If you still don't know how to attack and win in pvp, well you're doing something wrong. I don't know what level you are, but at all levels I always managed to win in pvp up to the present in prestige level. Nothing stopped me, I always adapted to the continuous changes.
Obviously I have also lost several attacks, but I always find a way forward and forward.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


Lord
Major General
Posts: 300

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#8 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:
Josketer wrote:
The pvp never died, those who died were the players who did not adapt to the changes that were going out for the game.
This is simple.
Evolves or dies.-

As long you can search dev base, why bother attacking glowing scum? Why abuse yourself losing rather than easy win?


If you still don't know how to attack and win in pvp, well you're doing something wrong. I don't know what level you are, but at all levels I always managed to win in pvp up to the present in prestige level. Nothing stopped me, I always adapted to the continuous changes.
Obviously I have also lost several attacks, but I always find a way forward and forward.

l win most defence against full load prestige with full airforce and sc and two balls, l seldom been three stared except against high level MTT sea with medic plane. l don't know why people attack full glowing scums when they have other options because l will never have the incentive to do so.
lmagine, you spent a lot of time cooking your force and then attack, only get one or two stars or even lose, how disappointed and angry will you be? And if you suffer this much from the game why would you still play it?
ln my logic and way of thinking every player will end up never attacking full glowing scummer bases or just quit the game, no other options.
However, still people attack me not for medal dropping, and l am confused.


TNT
Admiral
Posts: 617

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#9 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:34 pm

I never attack, but when I do it's to dump 412 mech.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 871

Re: Event, Conflict and PVP

Post#10 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:10 am

Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:
Josketer wrote:
The pvp never died, those who died were the players who did not adapt to the changes that were going out for the game.
This is simple.
Evolves or dies.-

As long you can search dev base, why bother attacking glowing scum? Why abuse yourself losing rather than easy win?


If you still don't know how to attack and win in pvp, well you're doing something wrong. I don't know what level you are, but at all levels I always managed to win in pvp up to the present in prestige level. Nothing stopped me, I always adapted to the continuous changes.
Obviously I have also lost several attacks, but I always find a way forward and forward.


It is not really about being able to attack players right now, it's all about the cost to benefit ratio, and it's simply better to crush out 1 dev base every 6 minutes vs 1 Player base every 20 minutes. (ITTs can take out dev bases and cook a lot faster, jumps are required for player bases and take much longer to cook.) Hitting the dev bases I'd pretty much guaranteed 3-stars and player bases are often only 1 or 2 stars. So hitting dev bases and skipping player bases is simply more effective.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ComanderWolfe1, Google Adsense [Bot], Josketer and 31 guests