Why Can We Only Get Monster Opponent?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General

Why Can We Only Get Monster Opponent?

Post#1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:12 am

As an pres imp with base strength 2850 and 10k medals, l can only get invincible enemy on any planet even Tako and Yavin.
WHY! WHY?
Is it because l have medals more than 1?
l even cannot get baby seals, say nothing of dev bases!

DeathStriker

Re: Why Can We Only Get Monster Opponent?

Post#2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:22 am

Lord wrote:As an pres imp with base strength 2850 and 10k medals, l can only get invincible enemy on any planet even Tako and Yavin.

WHY! WHY?

Lord - A Base Score of 2850 makes you a Level 9 Empire Commander.

As a Level 9 Commander it is normal to see Opponents up to Prestige Level.

:arrow: I recommend over the next 24 Hours to Dump Medals down below 5000 by using your DekO (Droideka Oppressor). Simply click on Find a Match, on first Base deploy DekO, immediately thereafter End Battle, return to Base, then *repeat*. Doing this will enable you to dump Medals with no Unit Cook Time.

Having Medals less than 5000 should cause more Opponents near your HQ Level and perhaps some HQ 7 or HQ 8 (maybe).

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO... Read my Post... INFO: Star Wars Commander Matchmaking System

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:05 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Lord wrote:As an pres imp with base strength 2850 and 10k medals, l can only get invincible enemy on any planet even Tako and Yavin.

WHY! WHY?

:arrow: I recommend over the next 24 Hours to Dump Medals down below 5000 by using your DekO (Droideka Oppressor). Simply click on Find a Match, on first Base deploy DekO, immediately thereafter End Battle, return to Base, then *repeat*. Doing this will enable you to dump Medals with no Unit Cook Time.

Having Medals less than 5000 should cause more Opponents near your HQ Level and perhaps some HQ 7 or HQ 8 (maybe).

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO... Read my Post... INFO: Star Wars Commander Matchmaking System

Hope this helps...

I think he is saying he's a Prestige Imperial with a rushed base. And rush bases to Prestige is a fatal error if you have a lot of medals, and you don't need much, 10k is enough.

You said you have level 9 transports in another post. How do you want to win over big Prestige bases with a base like that?

As DS, said, as you have that amount of base score, Prestige bases will be your corresponding opponents. Drop all medals before this MTT conflict begins. Even so it is no guarantee of weak rivals because you will have to deal with Prestiges with full Armory.

Prestige is just an illusion that you will become powerful and winning, and a means for the Devs to make more money.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:43 am

WHY! WHY?

If you are currently looking for them, no one sees dev bases between conflicts. Everyone is defending.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:55 pm

WHY! WHY?

My brother has a level 10, with a 2,351 base score. He only added the LAAT and Fang traps, and did not add many of the resource generators. He lost his original base in the Kindle Fire transition, so the best way to rebuild was to start with a mini. He's now at the stage where he has added all turrets and they are a mix of level 9's and 10's. His medal count is 43,340 since he restarted. He's seeing Prestige bases most of the time. His armory levels for Jets are only at level 4. He's still able to grind through and get his 3 star wins.

I understand that the matchmaking for those players that are high level 9's, 10's, and rushed Prestige players have an uphill battle. I don't think it's specifically a matchmaking algorithm issue. I think the population demographics forces these players into a mm bucket that puts them in an unfavorable position. If you allow the level 10's and Prestige players to attack level 9's, you just shift the problem downward.

The only solution I can see, is to reduce the impact or cap the effect of medals and/or add more dev bases for that segment of the population. I suspect there's a money aspect involved, or this would have been resolved by now. It forces players to get more frags, during that transition stage. Frag chasing usually results in more crystal spending.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Ain't no dev base between conflicts, no one donates, no one attacks. The game goes quiet for 24hrs, as a result no dev bases as no one under protection.

You get mad at this game a lot dude. It's just a game.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#7 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:<CUT>

LOL, yeah and that too. ;)
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Lord
Major General

Post#8 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:20 am

DeathStriker wrote:

WHY! WHY?

Hope this helps...

l am a prestige player and able to defence most prestige attacks, l already droped my medal below 5000 and still see glowing burst and barracks prestige.
l know 2850 is a lv 9 basescore, that's why l get mad when all opponents are monsters.

Lord
Major General

Post#9 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 am

mkenobi wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:

WHY! WHY?

Hope this helps...

I think he is saying he's a Prestige Imperial with a rushed base. And rush bases to Prestige is a fatal error if you have a lot of medals, and you don't need much, 10k is enough.

You said you have level 9 transports in another post. How do you want to win over big Prestige bases with a base like that?

As DS, said, as you have that amount of base score, Prestige bases will be your corresponding opponents. Drop all medals before this MTT conflict begins. Even so it is no guarantee of weak rivals because you will have to deal with Prestiges with full Armory.

Prestige is just an illusion that you will become powerful and winning, and a means for the Devs to make more money.

Thanks, you are right, even with less than 5000 medal opponents are still full glowing prestige.

Lord
Major General

Post#10 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:32 am

Therealharbinger wrote:Ain't no dev base between conflicts, no one donates, no one attacks. The game goes quiet for 24hrs, as a result no dev bases as no one under protection.

Yes.
That's a point, hope the situation better when the event begin.

Return to “General Discussions”