ITT troop spawn time ?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Major General

ITT troop spawn time ?

Post#1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:53 am

Hi I have just been playing around with some loadouts using ITT spam heavies and meds, my ITT are lvl5 and it says they will spawn darks every 20 seconds, but I noticed in replay they only spawn at 5 seconds after deploy then 20 seconds after that, then for last 1 min 20 seconds they do not spawn any more darks? is this right as I thought it should spawn at 1 min then 40 seconds then 20 seconds as timer counts down. I made a vid of replay link below.
ITT test
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: ITT troop spawn time ?

Post#2 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:29 am

Good observation.

Looks like they are only spawned 2 times (every 20s) after the initial spawn (5s).

I think this stat in papajessie page might indicate that:
"Empire transport vehicle summon B stack: 2"
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Empi ... hicle.html

Same for the SMTT.

toname
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 am

The initial spawn should be at 5s (Empire transport vehicle summon A ms first proc: 5s) but they should continue spawning dark troopers through the entire battle.

My ITT are lvl2 and I have never seen this glitch, even though my factories exclusively build them.

toname
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:42 am

DarkRebel wrote:Good observation.

Looks like they are only spawned 2 times (every 20s) after the initial spawn (5s).

I think this stat in papajessie page might indicate that:
"Empire transport vehicle summon B stack: 2"

Same for the SMTT.

This is not the case for either unit. I often have MTTs and ITTs make 5 or 6 drops in a full 2 minute battle.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#5 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:54 am

I thought something was not right in last war , I was attacking no ops with itt but could not get 3 star, I was sure my itt load out would kill a war base easy as I have done countless times before, no war replay so could not check, I will continue to test and see but the definitely not spawning more than twice in that replay.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:32 pm

It could just be a weird glitch with level 5 it's. I can't remember which, but I thought there was a bug for a while with another level 5 special unit.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 pm

I did a quick testing using my L1 ITT (using the chapter) and it did in fact keep spawning darks (2 a time) until the time expires.

Looks like a glitch to me.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:22 pm

My level 5 ITT continue to spawn wookies at 20 second intervals the whole fight.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Well I did some more testing and can confirm darks were spawning every 20 seconds through the whole battle.
I tested on yav at a dev base with 8 itt then on yav at a real base with 7 itt, then went back to tat as I thought it could be specific to that planet and tested on a real base with same loadout as in the vid in above post, all tests were showing darks spawning as they should so must have been a glitch in that battle.
Pretty effective btw could have done better with 5/6 healer ships maybe will test that another day lol.

Return to “General Discussions”