Max Loot Dev Bases Are Back! Is This Good or Bad?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: Max Loot Dev Bases Are Back! Is This Good or Bad?

Post#41 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 am

In the PvP it is not so hard to win.
But without sacrifices in the game (win conflicts) there are no rewards. The OP SMTT is also not needed to win vs a very strong base,like this with his 22 Prestige turrets,mixed with rockets with buff applied & sonics, barracks GR with sullustans buff applied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxCsV7Bhwc

This base after my attack, in 24 hours he managed to win 18 more defenses.
You can check their numbers in GSOW.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#42 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:15 am

Josketer wrote:In the PvP it is not so hard to win.
But without sacrifices in the game (win conflicts) there are no rewards. The OP SMTT is also not needed to win vs a very strong base,like this with his 22 Prestige turrets,mixed with rockets with buff applied & sonics, barracks GR with sullustans buff applied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxCsV7Bhwc

This base after my attack, in 24 hours he managed to win 18 more defenses.
You can check their numbers in GSOW.-

Nice video!

Hoth is the only planet where attack vs defense power is close to balanced! If I want to do PvP, I go to Hoth! You can actually win without full air support!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#43 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:36 am

mkenobi wrote:
Harshit wrote:
Richaldo wrote:To be brutally honest... without clubbing seals (which is basically a Noobs game) you need Dev bases because there isn't the player base to let us all have opponents of our own matchups... I think everyone agrees they are overloaded with loot... but anything is better than CNFO !!!

So whilst I welcome the reintroduction of these devs... I do now question exactly what I'm playing for... Am I happy to spend my evening hitting bots in the hope that i'll have more frags to make me more powerful and hit more bots? Perhaps... ???!!!

One thing's for sure is that this week of ineptitude on the dev's base has got me and lots of my friends here questioning what exactly we are doing...

Personally speaking I'll be fully maxed at prestige bar resource gens and traps at Xmas... then I'm done. i'll go a bit nuts for this MTT event... but the game isn't the one I know and have loved. I'm here for my squad, the banter, the odd war, and a few chilled evening games... but i'll never invest actual money again... I don't reward failure.

I hope we all still have something fun to do with the game... but whether it's hitting bots, playing defense or just enjoying a few fun games against BIG guys now and then... all I care is now I can turn on and play a game... CNFO is the axis of all evil! :)

I have put my HQ to upgrade to lvl 10 for both of my bases and will finish on 22nd, Idk how matchups will be done as I have never been to lvl 10. I think we see more dev bases on lvl 10 right ?
My almost whole reb squad is just thrashing Imp after Imp and not dev but live IMPS and they pretty much attack with only MTTs but they need to give up a lot of time between attacks. Anyways, the next 2 week EP event will be of utmost intrest to players and also possibly playing gambling with those shop crates that only give MTTs.

I will like to see what will be the UC threshold for next weeks, pretty sure much higher than the current.

The matchmaking now is so tiny that you are matched with the same rivals over and over. The higher the base score and the more medals you have, the lower your matchmaking gets, and the stronger your rivals will be. Do a few skips to get a reasonable target and you finish attacking Dev bases.

As you are Imperial, on greens, you will find more Dev bases. If you move to Tatooine or Kit, you just need to do some skips and will be matched with the same rivals again and again.

As HQ 8 and HQ 9, I can find from 9s to Prestiges (many times a strong Prestige as my medals are high), what makes everything more fun: I can attack fast for conflict/Events or accept the challenging and attack a strong base. And no Dev bases for both accounts, only Live bases due to still have a great number of rivals available on different levels.

I won't upgrade these bases anymore. HQ 10 is just a step to HQ 11, and HQ 11 is only about attack dev bases since defense is overcoming the attacks on Live bases. And is pure boredom. It's a game deadline.

The game is completely unplayable for me not because I am not getting any easy dev bases but because I am getting monster Prestige players all the time that I know I will only see myself facplanting against themthem( I actually found Strawman's base on erkit).
Even with SC, it's much hard, I can only have a chance against bad base layouts that can give one star or two.

I won't complain if I get equal lvl live rivals with similar armory levels, I actually like THAT kind of PvP with equal against equal and only way to win is to attack or defend purely on tactics ( Idk the last time we used actual tactics in PvP :lol: ).
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Lord
Major General

Post#44 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:41 am

Who said max loot devs back?
Lier! Cheater!

Josketer
Major General

Post#45 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:55 am

strawman3125 wrote:Nice video!

Hoth is the only planet where attack vs defense power is close to balanced! If I want to do PvP, I go to Hoth! You can actually win without full air support!

Thanks, man ! :)
Currently, leagues of Hoth are hard to win. As you can see in GSOW ,the numbers of gears that are required to enter UC are very high compared to other planets.

http://gsow.net/conflicttracker.html
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”