Why Would They Do That?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General

Why Would They Do That?

Post#1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:49 am

Due to the death of the game, l can no more get enough resource or even fix trap.
My loot capacity is less than 50k in addition of credit, alloy and cb.
However, even this, still many people attack me and get less than 10k resource and lose.
Why would they do that? Are they idiots?

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: Why Would They Do That?

Post#2 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:58 am

Why start another post on the same topic?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Harshit
Admiral

Post#3 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:01 am

CoolGuy wrote:Why start another post on the same topic?

:lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:47 am

Lord wrote:Due to the death of the game, l can no more get enough resource or even fix trap.
However, even this, still many people attack me and get less than 10k resource and lose.

My guess is this is a 'you' problem. You have a prestige base with level 7 transports, and can't attack a real opponent. That's on you. I'm having zero problems finding loot with either of may bases.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#5 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:52 am

Boog wrote:
Lord wrote:Due to the death of the game, l can no more get enough resource or even fix trap.

My guess is this is a 'you' problem. You have a prestige base with level 7 transports, and can't attack a real opponent. That's on you. I'm having zero problems finding loot with either of may bases.

I am able to find loot for like 1.5+ million resources and more than 100k contra for my both bases just be on appropriate planets for it. If needed just lose the attack to get all the loot.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Josketer
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:41 am

Go to tatooine,you can find enough resources ...............................for now.

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:23 am

No one is idiot of attacking a base they know they can't win. Not the case when you have no choice but to attack a base you know you can't win just because there's nothing but CNFO and you're in a squad without enough perks and not enough stars to change planet.

And many attack only for fun, to try their skills and for the challenge of win and maybe 3 stars over a top base.

My Imperial HQ 11 was attacked 7 times last night, all wins, and I have only 500k credits, no alloy to reset my traps, and only 130k CB, but they keep coming.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:27 am

mine was attacked only 4 times, all wins, and I had about 1/5th the resources to steal that you have, so ... yes, they keep coming.

and taking what they can - only one of the four deployed a full loadout to attack - and got something in the high 30s ... the other three just dropped to take the scanty resources they could get (30k or so, less contraband), so they are apparently desperate for anything right now
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”