CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

Post#51 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:20 pm

TKTB51 wrote:just spent about 90 minutes harvesting the 6.5 mm alloy for my 18th burst turret upgrade

had a large number of (a) baby seals and (b) CNFO on the green planets, so gave up, went to Kit, and had much more success.

It's still do-able, it's not all dead chickens falling from the sky.

Yeah, it's not the end but is getting close. It took me +3 hours to get enough alloy for the Turret upgrade attacking with my Imperial HQ 11. I kept 61 HD Crates during the week to help. I tested 3 planets: Takodana, Dandoran and Tatooine.

So as not to ruin my UC on Tatooine with probable losses, I went to Takodana more as a test: lots of CNFOs, and baby seals, but I couldn't get bases with more than 300k alloy and CNFO pissed me off, I moved to Dandoran - theoretically the planet more populous.

After a bad start on Dando, with many CNFOs, baby seals, and impossible bases under 200k resources, the CNFO started to reduce, and better rivals with good loot started appearing. My last two attacks on Dando were +600k alloys each, which completed 6.5 and there are still 20 HD Crates left in my HQ which I will open during the week if I need resources. Total 16 attacks, 4 defeats. Attacking every 10-12 minutes, picking up units from HQ and using the same SC request for 3 + 3 extra jumps.

I moved to Tatooine, scouted some bases and did one more attack and got 2 stars. Tatooine is still the best served planet, without CNFO and with rich Rebel bases. If I was not trying get UC on Tatoo with defenses, I would have made all attacks on there. I would have gotten more resources in less time.

Yavin and Tako are a nightmare for any Imperial now. My tip is, if Imperial, go to Tatooine. I don't know about ErKit and Hoth, but Dandoran can be an option if you want to use ATACT in suicide attacks for loot and have enough patience with CNFO and baby seals.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Luke81
Commander

Post#52 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:37 pm

I just put one more turret to prestige level. I attacked on Yavin4, but I only went to get resources on Er'kit. Green planets are shit to get. Probability of abundant resources are in Tatooine and Er'kit.

Bayley

Post#53 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:35 am

Just had a dev base on Tatt.

DeathStriker

Post#54 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:41 am

CONFIRMATION

:arrow: I can confirm that my HQ 11/P is seeing Max Loot Dev Bases on both Tatooine and Er'Kit (have yet to check other Planets).

Looks like this "issue" has been fixed :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#55 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:05 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFIRMATION

:arrow: I can confirm that my HQ 11/P is seeing Max Loot Dev Bases on both Tatooine and Er'Kit (have yet to check other Planets).

Really? After spending a hell 12h ago getting the 6.5 mi to upgrade a Prestige Turret, do they put them back just now?

Damn it! I was really enjoying attack live bases for the first time in 1 year only for loot, and having fun getting 1-2 stars over the big dogs...
SWC Windows survivor.

If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#56 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:14 am

mkenobi wrote:

Really? After spending a hell 12h ago getting the 6.5 mi to upgrade a Prestige Turret, do they put them back just now?

Damn it! I was really enjoying attack live bases for the first time in 1 year only for loot, and having fun getting 1-2 stars over the big dogs...

WELL... :roll: There is nothing stopping you from continuing to attack live bases in the future...

Each Commander finds fun in SWC where they can...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#57 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:38 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:

WELL... :roll: There is nothing stopping you from continuing to attack live bases in the future...

Each Commander finds fun in SWC where they can...

Yes, if the demise of the Dev bases was any good, it was for me to realize that I'm not as bad attacking as I imagined. :lol:

Now Looters can get the resources for Level 11 stuff and dekas/Strix upgrades, and be happy doing just 2-3 attacks per upgrade per week.

And grinders will have the easy points (+1000) in conflicts and again dominate the planets where dev bases are most frequent.

And nobody else has to attack the big bases with full GR + buffed/prestige burst/sonics + buffed SC for loot or points, just let them alone shining all their gold -- or, yes, let them try their luck, if they want.

Everything is back to normal.
SWC Windows survivor.

DeathStriker

Post#58 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:41 am

Topic Closed

With the return of Max Loot Dev Bases I am Closing this Topic.

:arrow: Discussion has now moved here: Max Loot Dev Bases Are Back! Is This Good or Bad?.

Return to “General Discussions”