CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BusuBoots
Commodore

Re: The Death of Windows CNFO

Post#21 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:51 am

I guess this cnfo is messing with plv desire for at hauler frags.... Update: looks like plv has adapted and are creeping up the rankings...
Last edited by BusuBoots on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#22 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:56 am

mkenobi wrote:Yes 1 year. It seems they were like a bonus coming with Prestige, with a validity period of 1 year. And now that the deadline is over, apparently, the Devs are not interested in renewing the franchise.

Who has dekas at 50, great. Who has not...

Fun part is I still find bases that are obviously live but have more than 100 k in contra and 1.8+ million in loot and I think those guys have now started to keep storage buildings much more protected.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:33 am

Harshit wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Yes 1 year. It seems they were like a bonus coming with Prestige, with a validity period of 1 year. And now that the deadline is over, apparently, the Devs are not interested in renewing the franchise.

Who has dekas at 50, great. Who has not...

Fun part is I still find bases that are obviously live but have more than 100 k in contra and 1.8+ million in loot and I think those guys have now started to keep storage buildings much more protected.

Good point.

If you move to the right planet is possible find good loot in bases that are so hard to beat, that they can keep their resources even being attacked.

With sparse loot, players who used to keep storage in an empty corner to lure looters for easy defensive wins or use them to protect turrets should now change their layout, keeping storage inside shields. The rebels will remain on deserts, probably Kit, while the Imperials will remain on greens, probably Yavin, where they would be least attacked.

Perhaps we will begin to see more Imperials leading the board on deserts, where they can find opponents and looting, and Rebels leading the board on greens for the same reason. As long as Rebels stay on deserts and Imperials stay on greens, they will only get CNFO.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#24 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:27 am

I spent some time rearranging my bases a little to protect the primary resources! Alloy for my Prestige base that is upgrading turrets and credits for my 2 bases that just got to HQ10.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#25 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:07 pm

I've found that cb increases at an acceptable rate if you attack everything you can get one star on at least. I'll be starting deko level 45 soon.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#26 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:11 pm

BusuBoots wrote:I've found that cb increases at an acceptable rate if you attack everything you can get one star on at least. I'll be starting deko level 45 soon.

Get it while you can!

Josketer
Major General

Post#27 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:33 pm

BusuBoots wrote:I've found that cb increases at an acceptable rate if you attack everything you can get one star on at least. I'll be starting deko level 45 soon.

It was always like this. Before the arrival of the rich dev bases, you had to attack and attack a lot to gather resources.The key point is who to attack for the amount of resources. I always used the method of attacking those who had the most amount in their deposits. In this way, I made few attacks but very well rewarded for the effort made.
For me losing was not an option.

These are old pics of my times as level 10..

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

BusuBoots
Commodore

Re: CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

Post#28 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:13 pm

You wont lose if you use 100% of your attack loadout... but honestly I do a smash and grab when its expedient to do so... I really don't care about medals.

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#29 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:31 pm

I call those attacks "viking raids".

or "steal their shit and build things".
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#30 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 pm

I'm seeing a bit more balance and less CNFO tonight, cmon Zynga you can do it...

Second thought, who am I kidding..
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Return to “General Discussions”