CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: The Death of Windows CNFO

Post#11 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:19 am

Is this day 3 or 4 of CNFO???
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#12 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:55 am

It's 3, started one day before the end of last conflict... going on 4
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#13 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Richaldo wrote:Is this day 3 or 4 of CNFO???

There were no dev bases starting Sunday, so we are on day 6.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:51 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Is this day 3 or 4 of CNFO???

There were no dev bases starting Sunday, so we are on day 6.

Sadtimes.... really hoping they sort this crap out... tonight is my mega gaming night :(
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#15 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:13 pm

I truly thought they would start the dev bases back up with the new conflict. I look forward to Zynga's next move. It seems like a youngster is playing around with all the old game settings to me. It's obvious this cannot continue, they know it.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Post#16 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:55 pm

If it is for the greater good, I'm all in for a period of time like this. Life will go on. I'll get something else done. I'm sure they have metrics that are diverging significantly for better or worse on the dashboard. Let them mark up the whiteboard on the two extremes - the before where so many of us had abandoned PvP in order to perform well in other game elements (conflicts, events, etc.) and the now (the ol' skip until you can club someone). There is - there has to be - a middle ground that restores PvP. There a a hundred threads of possible ways to tackle it. If they are moving the needle to try and optimize and find that middle, god bless 'em. Wish they'd announced beforehand so we knew but that kind of basic communication with the player base hasn't happened in a long time (that's another issue).
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm fortunate to be in a good spot with both my bases, so the loss of the loot bases won't kill me. I honestly hate attacking dev bases-I find it boring as fuck. Not that I don't do it, you pretty much have to during events to knock out the bonus crates. But I would much rather do a couple attacks a day using everything I got against live bases than sit there and jerk off against dev bases all day dropping the same bullshit loadout that can't possibly lose over and over again. As much as cnfo on windows sucked, dev bases are worse. If you wanted to avoid cnfo on Windows, all you had to do was sack up and sit on Tatooine. There were plenty of (hard) opponents there. If you wandered off to Erkit, you were a fool, and you knew it. It was pretty much your own fault for going there and trying to attack.
Last edited by Boog on Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#18 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:37 pm

It's exactly 1 year since rich Dev bases it coincided with prestige lvl, look how you all have short memories, lol grind attack real bases and suck it up.. windows players will have dejavu but zero sympathy lol.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:48 pm

Yes 1 year. It seems they were like a bonus coming with Prestige, with a validity period of 1 year. And now that the deadline is over, apparently, the Devs are not interested in renewing the franchise.

Who has dekas at 50, great. Who has not...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

LosVega
Admiral

Post#20 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Ow, ow, ow.........
Has it been a year already? Rhetorical question.......Oh well, guess the devs don't realize the halo effect this will have on the game or DGAF. I'm not worried about it but I am concerned about the unusual shortage of alloy since the change. Coincidence? Nah.... The devs couldn't be that sinister.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”