CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthLazer
Commodore

CNFO's and Max Loot Loss - End of Game?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:52 am

The Death of Windows CNFO

Will it be the death of SWC all together... Zynga stop the madness already.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Josketer
Major General

Re: The Death of Windows CNFO

Post#2 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:28 am

Nahh, it happened before and here we are still. This is not windows.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=24095&hilit=cnfo
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:42 am

Josketer wrote:Nahh, it happened before and here we are still. This is not windows.

But the Devs are the same, aren't they? :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Josketer wrote:Nahh, it happened before and here we are still. This is not windows.

No it's not WIndows, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Medal count is up there

ForceMel
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:34 pm

I think it's clear they turned off the Dev bases. The optimist in me says they are trying to gauge how it's going to go, and will quickly realize it won't work, which will cause them to turn them back on again. I only hope that if they do decide to turn them back on again, they will have a mix of Dev bases that range from low loot up to high (but not crazy) loot.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Josketer
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:50 pm

mkenobi wrote:

But the Devs are the same, aren't they? :lol:

No, because the Windows platform team is no longer working on the game's development for a long time ago.
:mrgreen:
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x

Josketer
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 pm

ForceMel wrote:I think it's clear they turned off the Dev bases. The optimist in me says they are trying to gauge how it's going to go, and will quickly realize it won't work, which will cause them to turn them back on again. I only hope that if they do decide to turn them back on again, they will have a mix of Dev bases that range from low loot up to high (but not crazy) loot.

It can be. In February they did the same, turned off the dev bases and the planets was filled with CNFO. One solution would be for them to turn on the dev bases again but as they were before the prestige level, at least they will served to score points for the conflicts.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 pm

They truly don't seem to care as Disney did. I dealt with Disney on many occasions and I think it was Frank actually treated me like a person and addressed all my concerns, he also forwarded emails so the thread continued and could come to a resolution. That was Windows days but the dev team was way more human like.
Medal count is up there

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:47 pm

That's the CNFO thread... do you suppose they're trying to diminish plv? They're not on the leaderboards for the hauler conflict. Bad news is my sandbagged base is sidelined once again. Oh well work on the main base continues!

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:37 pm

that squad wasn't on the leaderboard in the prior conflict for the first day or two, then came roaring into the top 50 and stayed there.

too early to draw that conclusion
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”