Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#131 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:26 am

Lord wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:Why do you like shadow rancor so much?

Because his goal is to destroy buildings, not troops.-
;)

Rage have the same target and have higher and area damage.

In my case, there is no big difference between both rancors. Only +232 points, it's not much damage for to have to exchange it for the rage rancor ..

If I had the rage rancor on another level, I would surely use it, but this is not the case.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

JCempire
Squadron Leader

Post#132 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:06 pm

I wouldn't mind the loss of max loot dev bases if it wouldn't lead to CNFO, CNFO, CNFO, ...
That really sucks, not being able to find an opponent, not being able to get off the doomed planet. All you can do is stop playing.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#133 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:38 pm

you leave the planet by popping squad perks to reduce the relocation cost to 3, or even 0.

if you can't do that, you need to change squads to one that has maxed out perks.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Josketer
Major General

Post#134 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:45 pm

JCempire wrote:I wouldn't mind the loss of max loot dev bases if it wouldn't lead to CNFO, CNFO, CNFO, ...
That really sucks, not being able to find an opponent, not being able to get off the doomed planet. All you can do is stop playing.

If you are in a team and you are stuck on a planet with CNFO, you just have to activate the perks to eliminate the required stars and thus change quickly to another planet.

I recommend that you go to tatooine, there is very difficult to get CNFO. For example, today with a few attacks I managed to gather enough resources that I needed to upgrade another resource generator to Prestige level. (4,5 millons)

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Lord
Major General

Post#135 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Josketer wrote:
JCempire wrote:I wouldn't mind the loss of max loot dev bases if it wouldn't lead to CNFO, CNFO, CNFO, ...

If you are in a team and you are stuck on a planet with CNFO, you just have to activate the perks to eliminate the required stars and thus change quickly to another planet.

I recommend that you go to tatooine, there is very difficult to get CNFO. For example, today with a few attacks I managed to gather enough resources that I needed to upgrade another resource generator to Prestige level. (4,5 millons)

You are sooo rich.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#136 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Level 45 deko upgrade has begun! Wonder when I'll have enough CB for lvl46....
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#137 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Tat is giving me CNFOs for the Prestige base pretty frequently. I know I could jump planets, but that usually means going against full GR bases... which is just as bad (or worse) as it just eats resources while trying to get one-star wins.

I really need to restructure my base for doing Heroic Defenses to gather more frags faster. We’ve almost unlocked the next Squad Perk that reduces the number of stars a bit further to make it reasonable. Upgrading the armory seems to be the best way to handle the GR bases to meet them with a heavier duty attack force.

Just need to find all that time required to do it before EP IX arrives and they pull the plug.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~60k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/4a

JCempire
Squadron Leader

Post#138 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:47 pm

TKTB51 wrote:you leave the planet by popping squad perks to reduce the relocation cost to 3, or even 0.

if you can't do that, you need to change squads to one that has maxed out perks.

There's a 16 hour cooldown on those perks. When you start getting CNFO you're done for the day. Waiting half an hour for any opponent that you then have to go full force against for 1 or 2 star victory. It's just not fun anymore. I don't play games that aren't fun.

JCempire
Squadron Leader

Post#139 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:44 am

Got this back from support, at least they're aware of the problem and working on a fix.

Hi Xxxxx,

Thanks for letting us know about your inability to search for an opponent, while it can normally occur when there are less players that are inactive in a Planet, don't worry as there were a few bugs found and we're testing the fix for it right now. While we're unable to provide a tentative date as to when that'll be released - as it depends on the success rate of the fix. Nevertheless, be assured that we are continuously working on this.

Also, you can visit the link below from time to time, for updates regarding the fix:
https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/st ... commander/

Thank you for your understanding.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity

TKTB51
Major General

Post#140 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:26 am

you realize that there's like 1 guy writing code and one other checking it ... it's not like they have a team of 30 people working on this ...

and that one guy is writing code for 30 games.

so ... don't hold your breath. This is not a high budget item for them at the present time - it's gravy and that's it.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”