Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#121 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:21 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Better PvP Matchmaking for Upper Level Players on Tatooine

My HQ 11/P Account gave up on Er'Kit which still only provides CNFO with most attempts to Find a Match. Maybe it will improve with time.

:arrow: I did my HD Loop during which I stopped off on Yavin 4 and picked up some good Alloy Loot to start next Prestige Level Turret - Sonic this time.

:arrow: Now my HQ 11/P is on Tatooine and seeing HQ 6 Bases which I can clear with 6 Desert Jets to make some "progress" in current Conflicts even though I really don't need Frags for AT-Hauler but am continuing my "Frag-Stocking" as normal to remove the AT-Hauler from my Frag Pool.

AND SO IT GOES...

Cool, that's exactly what I did for my Rebel HQ 11, I left ErKit tired of CNFO, and during my HD tour I did attacks on Yavin. No CNFO there, and many Prestige bases with reasonable loot and not impossible to beat.

It took me 1h30min and I did only 6 attacks once I had good alloy in my storage and got more from HD crates. While reloading the troops did one or two HDs on other planets, and waited for the request time to run out, and receive 3 + 3 jets, so I could use a single SC request in two attacks within the 20min request waiting time.

2 3-star attacks, 1 2-star attack, and 2 1-star attack. 1 defeat but + 700k alloy and only -17 medals, I think it was worth...

Probably now we will have an inversion in the next conflicts on planets where one faction dominated while the other was practically absent: Rebels on deserts, and Imperials on greens, since both are only getting CNFO on those planets, and need to go to the opposing planet to get good targets.

I don't know how it will be on Hoth, I always hated those bases full of cold MHCs and freaking Tauntaun riders, maybe it's time to take a look there too.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 389

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#122 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:42 pm

mkenobi wrote:Probably now we will have an inversion in the next conflicts on planets where one faction dominated while the other was practically absent: Rebels on deserts, and Imperials on greens, since both are only getting CNFO on those planets, and need to go to the opposing planet to get good targets.

I don't know how it will be on Hoth, I always hated those bases full of cold MHCs and freaking Tauntaun riders, maybe it's time to take a look there too.


Just on Hoth.
An officer of W.A.R.United (+ 166K medals , 22 Prestige level turrets, range 31,) poor loot, few gears ... 730 !! , all this for a 100% victory ... Blehhhhh !!!!

Image
Image
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#123 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Josketer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Probably now we will have an inversion in the next conflicts on planets where one faction dominated while the other was practically absent: Rebels on deserts, and Imperials on greens, since both are only getting CNFO on those planets, and need to go to the opposing planet to get good targets.

I don't know how it will be on Hoth, I always hated those bases full of cold MHCs and freaking Tauntaun riders, maybe it's time to take a look there too.


Just on Hoth.
An officer of W.A.R.United (+ 166K medals , 22 Prestige level turrets, range 31,) poor loot, few gears ... 730 !! , all this for a 100% victory ... Blehhhhh !!!!

It will be really weird next week if things go on like this: we will have people attacking for loot, people attacking for conflict points, and people attacking for Event points, and if everything they get is CNFO?

I attacked real bases for the first time in months with my Rebel Prestige, and it was no worse than I thought. I won, I lost. This is how every game should be.

Once you can get what you need, without CNFO and without clubbing baby seals, I have no problem having to jump dozens of bases until find a rival who gives me a good loot or the necessary points.

I won't miss the Dev bases, but something needs to be done to keep the game playable for Prestige players if Dev bases don't come back, like:

reduce protection time;
increase resource production;
reduce costs for troops/upgrades;
maybe a new conflict points system for number of battle stars (like the EP for Events), and not base score/medals;

But never combine HQ 5-6 with HQ 10-11. We need to maintain the mid-level player base, and it won't be that way.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
DarthLazer
Commodore
Posts: 105

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#124 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:18 pm

I'm getting rank 3 to 8 bases today... that is a first in a very long time as well as a nice selection of prestige from time to time. better than yesterday, but still cnfo. Yesterday was all rank 1 cupcakes 300 points each. Is it progress at making the game playable without mega loot dev bases, time will tell.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness


User avatar
TKTB51
Commodore
Posts: 217

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#125 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:34 pm

I concur - if this game becomes clubbing baby seals for 220 gears and not enough loot to restock the 3 jump troopers expended, then ... time to start playing MtG or X-Wing again.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


BusuBoots
Commodore
Posts: 133

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#126 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:45 pm

On my main base I'm on my way to uc clubbing baby seals and on my sandbagged base I get a whole lot of CNFO.... it's just a different way to play. My dekas are almost fully finished so not a big deal there.

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!


Lord
Major General
Posts: 300

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#127 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:40 pm

Josketer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Probably now we will have an inversion in the next conflicts on planets where one faction dominated while the other was practically absent: Rebels on deserts, and Imperials on greens, since both are only getting CNFO on those planets, and need to go to the opposing planet to get good targets.

I don't know how it will be on Hoth, I always hated those bases full of cold MHCs and freaking Tauntaun riders, maybe it's time to take a look there too.


Just on Hoth.
An officer of W.A.R.United (+ 166K medals , 22 Prestige level turrets, range 31,) poor loot, few gears ... 730 !! , all this for a 100% victory ... Blehhhhh !!!!

Image
Image

Why do you like shadow rancor so much?


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 389

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#128 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:53 am

Lord wrote:Why do you like shadow rancor so much?

Because his goal is to destroy buildings, not troops.- ;)
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
JCempire
Squadron Leader
Posts: 15

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#129 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:26 pm

mkenobi wrote:*snip*
It will be really weird next week if things go on like this: we will have people attacking for loot, people attacking for conflict points, and people attacking for Event points, and if everything they get is CNFO?

*snip*

You forget the option of not playing at all since any real progress is now next to impossible if you have life.


Lord
Major General
Posts: 300

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#130 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:50 am

Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:Why do you like shadow rancor so much?

Because his goal is to destroy buildings, not troops.- ;)

Rage have the same target and have higher and area damage.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComanderWolfe1, Google Adsense [Bot], Josketer and 31 guests