Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Richaldo
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1102

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#101 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:50 am

strawman3125 wrote:I got another response from support! They said:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by not able to find opponents in the game. The issue where players cannot found an opponent was already fixed. The one you are encountering is just a normal occurrence due to many instances such as:
> Players have their shield up.
> The player is online.
> Less players with the same medal rating you have on your current planet.
> Less players with the other faction on your current planet.


L O L

There's an awful lot of people with shields up...........................

Utterly pathetic. But to be fair... at least they've given us a giggle... they literally don't give a flying fuck about their player base.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!


User avatar
LordWader
Commodore
Posts: 168

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#102 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:54 am

Have to laugh at the response of "just a normal occurrence". Up to until Sunday, CFNO was not a normal occurrence. Talk about not even knowing how your own game operates


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 871

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#103 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:08 am

I replied saying that this was not the normal CNFO issue, but a return of the issue that they had previously fixed and that it needed to be fixed again and their reply was:

"I understand your frustration regarding unable to find an opponent in the game, I'll be sure to make your voices heard and share this with the development team for future consideration as we want to make changes in the game based on what we hear from our players.Thanks and good day."

My take away from this is that they (this level of support anyways) are unaware that there is an issue with the game currently.

If you have not submitted a support ticket yet, you may want to... maybe if they get enough tickets they will realize that something has changed in the game since last week and actually look into it.


User avatar
TKTB51
Commodore
Posts: 217

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#104 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:45 am

"make your voices heard" - surprise - they are not native speakers of the mother tongue.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#105 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:25 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:So, is it fixed or not? I am fine if I have to search for living bases and exchange medals for loot with no more Dev bases, as it was in the past, but not with CNFO or attacks against poor HQ 6.

mkenobi - Until next set of Conflict start in 1.5 hours and maybe for a short time 4 to 6 hours after that we won't know for sure if anything changed.

I am sure that "reports" will be posted so stay tuned...

I noted wrong and my Prestige Droid is already free for another turret upgrade in my Rebel HQ 11, and right now on Kit, after a start where I could find a few big Prestige bases but with low amount of resources, they started to showing up... HQ 6... Lots of HQ 6... All with about 300 gears and less than 20k in resources...

I still need about 3.5mi alloy to start another turret upgrade. Then I kept skipping these baby seals and... CNFO !!! And more CNFO !!!

I think I must go to some green, maybe Yavin, and try to find some big rich Imp bases there. If they call this "fixed" they can go to hell... Idiots.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6301

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#106 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:47 am

:!: CNFO's on Erkit for Upper Level Players

:arrow: Conflicts have started and my HQ 11/P Account is seeing lot's of CNFO's on Er'Kit.

Sometimes it is immediate and sometimes I get 1 or 2 bases (that I skip) and then CNFO. :evil:

Barely able to Attack... Very few if any Bases being presented when I click on Find a Match.

:arrow: I will try "other" Planets when I get a chance... BUT... Other Players are reporting similar issues on Yavin 4 also.

GLAD I don't really need any AT-Hauler Frags... Hope they fix PvP Matchmaking before next weeks SMTT Event...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 389

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#107 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:09 am

mkenobi wrote:And we don't need the Mega Loot Dev bases, if Devs give us a way to store credits/alloy/contraband in our inventory, like it was in the past when I used to play Conflicts only to get the reward in resources and keep them in my HQ to use in my next upgrades. War crates send the resources directly to the storages but we have 7d to open.

If you need immediate loot, attack real bases in PvP until you get it.

mkenobi wrote:I still need about 3.5mi alloy to start another turret upgrade. Then I kept skipping these baby seals and... CNFO !!! And more CNFO !!!
I think I must go to some green, maybe Yavin, and try to find some big rich Imp bases there. If they call this "fixed" they can go to hell... Idiots.


:mrgreen:

Well, you will have to do what you said or not ? Attack and attack real bases until you get enough resources to upgrade your buildings.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 871

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#108 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:25 am

mkenobi wrote:I still need about 3.5mi alloy to start another turret upgrade. Then I kept skipping these baby seals and... CNFO !!! And more CNFO !!!

I think I must go to some green, maybe Yavin, and try to find some big rich Imp bases there. If they call this "fixed" they can go to hell... Idiots.


If you find those rich player bases let me know! I spent an hour+ raiding resources this morning and didn't see any player bases with more than 1M, the average was less than 300K.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1641

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#109 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:57 am

Josketer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:And we don't need the Mega Loot Dev bases, if Devs give us a way to store credits/alloy/contraband in our inventory, like it was in the past when I used to play Conflicts only to get the reward in resources and keep them in my HQ to use in my next upgrades. War crates send the resources directly to the storages but we have 7d to open.

If you need immediate loot, attack real bases in PvP until you get it.

mkenobi wrote:I still need about 3.5mi alloy to start another turret upgrade. Then I kept skipping these baby seals and... CNFO !!! And more CNFO !!!
I think I must go to some green, maybe Yavin, and try to find some big rich Imp bases there. If they call this "fixed" they can go to hell... Idiots.


:mrgreen:

Well, you will have to do what you said or not ? Attack and attack real bases until you get enough resources to upgrade your buildings.-

Yes, I need to do what I said, if the rivals I could find right now on ErKit were Prestige bases with a good amount of resources (300k, 500k is a good target for the current game status), but not poor baby bases with 20k in alloy/resources... These bases can't be in my matchmaking in any possible way, final point. The Devs are idiots!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 389

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#110 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:18 am

mkenobi wrote:Yes, I need to do what I said, if the rivals I could find right now on ErKit were Prestige bases with a good amount of resources (300k, 500k is a good target for the current game status), but not poor baby bases with 20k in alloy/resources... These bases can't be in my matchmaking in any possible way, final point. The Devs are idiots!


Forget Erkit.
The rebels massacred so many IMP baby seals that most fled from there or will have protection for 16 hours continuously until they leave.
You will have to try on another planet.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComanderWolfe1, CommonCrawl [Bot], Josketer and 30 guests