Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General

Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Dev bases and matching change--Discussion Topic

Some say after change of matching the dev bases are gone, if it's true then there will soon be a CNFO disaster during underfire event.

A more possible result is developers begin to wear skins to dev bases,making it more nasty than real players and poor at the same time.

Anyway, as a prestige, l searched a lot of lv7s on Tako today, which is may be a signal t
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Re: Dev bases and matching change--Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:51 pm

I think it's more due to the fact this is just a quiet campaign. No one is bothering at all so protection has worn off.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:47 am

This happend before and than turned back to normal. Most likely this is time it is the same way.
I can't remember when it happend.
Could it be it was with the last ATDT (or Solo Movie) conflicts.
As we have seen before they copy paste old events and conflicts including the same bugs, perhaps they did it again.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:57 am

Schruaf wrote:This happend before and than turned back to normal. Most likely this is time it is the same way.
As we have seen before they copy paste old events and conflicts including the same bugs, perhaps they did it again.

Yes, it has happened exactly during a Long Event, not during a week conflict - I hope it only lasts these two weeks because we will have a conflict/event for SMTT 10 days from now... Probably Devs are trying to change MM by taking advantage of these two weeks of disinterest from most players...

But if I have to attack 4 bases 5 levels below (250 gears) to get the same gear as attacking a base Dev (+1000) during the MTT conflict, surely I will do it no matter how shameful for me and humiliating for those attacked. Sad.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:17 am

I hope this isn't the permanent 'fix' for all of the complaints that people were sending them about the 'fat' dev bases...

Lord
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:24 am

mkenobi wrote:
Schruaf wrote:This happend before and than turned back to normal. Most likely this is time it is the same way.

Yes, it has happened exactly during a Long Event, not during a week conflict - I hope it only lasts these two weeks because we will have a conflict/event for SMTT 10 days from now... Probably Devs are trying to change MM by taking advantage of these two weeks of disinterest from most players...

But if I have to attack 4 bases 5 levels below (250 gears) to get the same gear as attacking a base Dev (+1000) during the MTT conflict, surely I will do it no matter how shameful for me and humiliating for those attacked. Sad.

lt won't be a shame for me, it wouuld be a pleasure. lt would be great if we can find bases 5lv below, every 3-star battle is equal, it would let prestige finish their elite task in five minites.
lf so, l would buy thousands of crystals to speed up research, sure Zynga will gain a lot profit for it.
lf a prestige have to get 850ep from same lv real players, he will have no incentive to speed up 2hour research time since he urgently need a rest after perhaps more than 2 hour attacking process. But if he can achieve an elite ep in say 15min, he would be happy to crystal the research and get 4elite crates in an hour.
Above doesn't apply to everyone but at least apply to me.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:44 am

STRANGE PvP Matchmaking For Upper Level Players...

My HQ 11/Prestige Account on Er'Kit continues to note Matches with VERY LOW HQ Players as shown for example by the following Screenshot:

Strange PvP Matches Noted - Er'Kit - Prestige Player - Rebel Faction - 09-30-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: There is lots of Speculation as to why this is but that is all it is - "Speculation" - as no one knows for sure.

MY THOUGHTS: Perhaps this is an attempt to get Upper Level Players (HQ 9+) to Attack "Real Player Bases" instead of Max Loot Dev Bases. Again that is just "Speculation" and I have no "Official Word" one way or another.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lord
Major General

Post#8 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:53 am

DeathStriker wrote:STRANGE PvP Matchmaking For Upper Level Players...

My HQ 11/Prestige Account on Er'Kit continues to note Matches with VERY LOW HQ Players...

:arrow: There is lots of Speculation as to why this is but that is all it is - "Speculation" as no one knows for sure.

MY THOUGHTS: Perhaps this is an attempt to get Upper Level Players (HQ 9+) to Attack "Real Player Bases" instead of Max Loot Dev Bases. Again that is just "Speculation" and I have no "Official Word" one way or another.

That would be great, imagine, during the event, when you are fighting for elite crate requirement, this will help a lot, you can take it down by trivial force and get 600 ep in 10 minutes.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity

strawman3125
Admiral

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#9 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:10 am

Events will be awesome like this!!!

BUT

My prestige base has not seen a player base above HQ 7 in 24 hours, on any planet! I have been trying to collect enough resources to start my next prestige upgrade and I am spending about as many credits as I am collecting from these low HQ units, and I lost everything that I collected yesterday to 2 attacks, which I won, overnight... Time to start using samples to save credits I guess..

My HQ9s are seeing some bases above HQ6, maybe 1 in 20, and none of them have more than a million in resources...

As the dev base resources that players had saved up are used, we will quickly have a shortage of resources to do upgrades. Resource generators simply do not generate enough resources for all players to continue to do non-stop prestige level upgrades.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Re: Loss Of Max Loot Dev Bases - Discussion Topic

Post#10 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:16 am

I've seen a few of these bases and it appears they could be dev bases, there are no traps but armory is enabled. This has happened before and changed back. I would love to see the loaded bases go away. That was my #1 on survey
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Return to “General Discussions”