EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Stuller
Squadron Leader

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:55 pm

I joined SWC around the Time of Heroes 2019 event, that was very cool! I thoughtfully prepared my accounts during this time. I enjoyed a lot of good information on this forum and in my guild. Together the players in this community, I was very delighted in celebrating all these efforts through this nice MTT event .Thank you Disney and Zynga, good times!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:06 am

As many players ignored the first conflicts on May thinking that MTT was not worth the effort (including me), and it was a multi planet conflict, not a conflict on only 3 planets like it's now... well, I think that this time each planet will have a threshold about the double, maybe the triple, of a normal conflict!

I can play Events with 5 bases, but I can't play conflicts with 5 bases... My strategy will be:

HQ 7 Imperial and Rebel - on Yavin permanently, is the only planet available for both in the conflict in the first week. I do not believe they will get Obsidian attacking only for the Event. With 340 gears for 3 stars, it will be hard to get Obsidian with less than 150 attacks each (51k gears). Focus on the Event and try to finish as fast as possible for Elite Crates as they are 240 EP Vs 570 EP for Prestige.

HQ 8 Rebel - on Dandoran where the thresholds are lower and there is a greater variety of bases, maybe I find bases of my level or weak HQ 9, and it also will focus on the Event to get to the Elites fast.

Rebel HQ 11 - on Kit, rooting for many Dev bases this time. It will be my priority in attack for the conflict, since it doesn't have SMTT or Wookie Truck unlocked.

Imperial HQ 11 - on Kit for Defenses and attacking on Yavin for the conflict when the bases above are idle. SMTT Level 5 and Truck Level 2 for this base.

Good luck, everyone!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#73 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:37 am

I'm just going for 3x 16 frags. Top 10% each and just time the event and smash the bonus boxes. Hopefully they are in the store too.

Erkit will be grief though. UC will be full retard on that. I take it PLV fully intends to zerg the planets with all 30 of his split personalities and bloat the table in all his mighty sadism.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:43 am

Do we know what time the event will kick off? Will it be the same as the tournament?

Cheers :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#75 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:06 am

Richaldo wrote:Do we know what time the event will kick off? Will it be the same as the tournament?

Since the Events were anticipated, they have started at 12 AM and ended at 10 AM here - I am at -3 GMT, which means within 2 hours Conflicts and Event should begin!

Water and food stocked for 6 days, all bills paid until next month, pets feeded for today, all my phones turned off... Let's get start this crap! :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#76 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:44 am

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Do we know what time the event will kick off? Will it be the same as the tournament?

Since the Events were anticipated, they have started at 12 AM and ended at 10 AM here - I am at -3 GMT, which means within 2 hours Conflicts and Event should begin!

Water and food stocked for 6 days, all bills paid until next month, pets feeded for today, all my phones turned off... Let's get start this crap! :lol:

nice one mate -good luck to you!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DeathStriker

Post#77 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am

NOTICE: Event - Under Fire - Week #1 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News #1 - Rebel Faction - 10-10-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 10 Free Units

:arrow: THIS WEEKS CONFLICTS:

• Dandoran - Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport
  • Er'Kit - Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport
  • Yavin 4 - Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport
And let the Great Frag Chase begin... :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#78 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am

INFO: Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Conflict UCL Ending Stats - Introduction Conflicts

The last time we fought for the Salvage Multi-Troop Transport (SMTT), back in May 2019 as posted here, the ending UCL Conflict Stats were the following:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 28,145 - 1.96% - 1hr 55m
    Dan - 31,590- 1.98% - 11hr 3m
    Kit - 68,038 - 2.01% - 17h 38min
    Yav - 58,174 -2.18% - 1h 5min
    Hot - 60,496- 1.89% - 51 min
    Tak - 62,799 - 1.95% - 4h 22min

==================
:arrow: It is expected that the Conflict UCL Thresholds this week, on Dandoran, Er'Kit, and Yavin 4 will be MUCH HIGHER due to those grinding for Elite Event Crates.

:arrow: Commanders can use this info to possibly predict how much effort they can expect to do if they wish to get into and say in UCL.

Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#79 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:08 am

This time they have given out 10 samples too.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#80 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:19 am

My main concern for those doing the conflicts, myself included, is the inevitable vehicle unit dumps potentially destroying our UCL for said planet. Hopefully the deploy 412 units was just a placeholder and nothing more, for I'd rather do something else for the milestones.

Return to “General Discussions”