EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:04 am

Max Loot Dev Bases Are Back!

:arrow: I can confirm that my HQ 11/P is seeing Max Loot Dev Bases on both Tatooine and Er'Kit and there are reports of Max Loot Dev Bases on other Planets as well! :D

:arrow: Also not seeing any CNFO's :D

This is GOOD NEWS for this upcoming event!

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#62 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:26 am

NOTICE: SWC EVENT - Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Week #1 - Begins in 24 Hours.

:arrow: In 24 Hours SWC EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Week #1 - begins...

Use this time to prepare if needed for what is expected to be a Mad Frag Chase with Conflicts having Epic Thresholds pushed to unheard of Gear Counts by those Grinding for Elite Event Crates.

Are You Ready?

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#63 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 am

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: SWC EVENT - Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Week #1 - Begins in 24 Hours.

:arrow: In 24 Hours SWC EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Week #1 - begins...

Use this time to prepare if needed for what is expected to be a Mad Frag Chase with Conflicts having Epic Thresholds pushed to unheard of Gear Counts by those Grinding for Elite Event Crates.

Are You Ready?

This week will be insane! I think I won't have chances with my newly to Level 7 Imperial and Rebel bases, once max gears for 3-star attacks both get is 320 and 340 respectively...

I would like to know what Death Striker and Cool Guy -- both with HQ 7 -- are thinking about the chances of mid-levels to compete for high leagues with Prestiges attacking +1000 gears Dev bases each 5 min?

Drop medals for these bases only will reduce the gears earned, to 300 or less, as I already noticed in the previous conflicts. Better keep both doing the Event and out of the conflict as both have only Yavin, and the thresholds there will be too high. Why not putting Tatooine to this week?

My Rebel HQ 8, that only fights HQ 9 and above even dumping medals to 1000, earns about 540-560 gears per 3-star attacks. And it has no access to ErKit yet and can't find Dev bases on any planet. I will give a try because is the most playable base I have.

If I see it is getting too ugly and insane, I'll attack in the conflict only with my Rebel and Imperial HQ 11. With most of the player base attacking, the number of Dev bases will be very large during all the week. It wil be?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#64 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:24 am

mkenobi wrote:I would like to know what Death Striker and Cool Guy -- both with HQ 7 -- are thinking about the chances of mid-levels to compete for high leagues with Prestiges attacking +1000 gears Dev bases each 5 min?

The best that HQ 7 can do in Week #1 is try for Obsidian or Bronzium I on multiple Planets (if unlocked) unless they are willing to do 100 or maybe up to 200+ 3-Star Attacks to get into and stay in UCL.

:arrow: In Week #1 Only, all HQ's should concentrate on getting to SWC Event Objective #23 (Main Objective) if they want Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport (SMTT) Frags.

:arrow: IMPORTANT: (for HQ 7+) - In both Week #1 and Week #2 there are SMTT Frags possible in Elite Event Crates even though Week #2 is mainly for the Rebel Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tank / Empire Enhanced AT-ST Walker.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#65 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:I would like to know what Death Striker and Cool Guy -- both with HQ 7 -- are thinking about the chances of mid-levels to compete for high leagues with Prestiges attacking +1000 gears Dev bases each 5 min?

The best that HQ 7 can do in Week #1 is try for Obsidian or Bronzium I on multiple Planets (if unlocked) unless they are willing to do 100 or maybe up to 200+ 3-Star Attacks to get into and stay in UCL.

:arrow: In Week #1 Only, all HQ's should concentrate on getting to SWC Event Objective #23 (Main Objective) if they want Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport (SMTT) Frags.

:arrow: IMPORTANT: (for HQ 7+) - In both Week #1 and Week #2 there are SMTT Frags possible in Elite Event Crates even though Week #2 is mainly for the Rebel Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tank / Empire Enhanced AT-ST Walker.

Same response. Aim for Obsidian but may be able to squeeze out a UC on Tatt. However for me the main goal will be to complete the event levels as quickly as possible and get into the bonus crates.

Edit - there's no conflict on Tatt in the first week.
Last edited by CoolGuy on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:49 am

I need 39 frags for level 4 MTT... then to infinity and beyond....

Let the games begin!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#67 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:18 pm

I'm planning on totally ignoring the conflicts and just going for bonus crates. I'll attack on conflict planets if attacking is easier there for me, but my guess is that I'll be better off on Tako.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#68 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Richaldo wrote:I need 39 frags for level 4 MTT... then to infinity and beyond....

Let the games begin!!!

You get 48 for completing the event and then bonus crates!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#69 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Boog wrote:I'm planning on totally ignoring the conflicts and just going for bonus crates. I'll attack on conflict planets if attacking is easier there for me, but my guess is that I'll be better off on Tako.

That is what I usually do but I might see if I can find enough dev bases on Yavin or Dando this time.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#70 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:20 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:I need 39 frags for level 4 MTT... then to infinity and beyond....

Let the games begin!!!

You get 48 for completing the event and then bonus crates!

Oh yes!!! Will plan on sticking on Yavin and see where i get, move to Tako for the multi vehicle dumping sessions :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”