EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TKTB51
Commodore

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:55 pm

Prestige level Vader plus the skin = base wrecking power.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Josketer
Major General

Post#52 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:55 pm

TKTB51 wrote:Prestige level Vader plus the skin = base wrecking power.

It depends on how you use it and against what type of base you use it.

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#53 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:05 pm

I generally run either Johhar (SC sniping) or Royal Guard w/ the skin.

If shields are (in)correctly placed, will drop the EAT-AT to destroy the SC with two Tie hits
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Lord
Major General

Post#54 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:45 am

Don't like vadar, take too much time to cook, only use full level eatat and jorhar, lv7officer/coldatmp

Josketer
Major General

Post#55 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:01 am

Lord wrote:Don't like vadar, take too much time to cook, only use full level eatat and jorhar, lv7officer/coldatmp

Cook 5 Prestige jumpers takes 16 minutes, 1 Lugga (level 10) needs 10 minutes, Vader ( Prestige) needs 10 minutes ... All these troops must be cooking simultaneously.
So where is the problem with the cooking time of Vader ? I don't see any problem here.
You must learn to manage your troop manufacturing.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Lord
Major General

Post#56 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:15 am

Josketer wrote:
Lord wrote:Don't like vadar, take too much time to cook, only use full level eatat and jorhar, lv7officer/coldatmp

Cook 5 Prestige jumpers takes 16 minutes, 1 Lugga (level 10) needs 10 minutes, Vader ( Prestige) needs 10 minutes ... All these troops must be cooking simultaneously.
So where is the problem with the cooking time of Vader ? I don't see any problem here.
You must learn to manage your troop manufacturing.-

My normal force is using 9jumps, actually my UC is 96(as a prestige l have level 7 transport), enough for dev base and baby base, never intend to attack gr base and 3star, useful for conflicts and events.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#57 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:25 pm

My normal load out is 3 jumps, 2 shocks, 6 ITTs, 1 MTT; that's only 2 minutes in between attacks (the amount of time required to cook the second shock), so even the eATAT takes too long to keep up! :)

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#58 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:14 pm

Bring it on - I'm getting tired of the hauler grind. At least in an event you can walk away for a couple of hours, and this is going to be one of the best events.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#59 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:06 am

CoolGuy wrote:Bring it on - I'm getting tired of the hauler grind. At least in an event you can walk away for a couple of hours, and this is going to be one of the best events.

There will also be a conflict running for MTT frags. Are you sure you can walk away?
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:12 am

Shelendil wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Bring it on - I'm getting tired of the hauler grind. At least in an event you can walk away for a couple of hours, and this is going to be one of the best events.

There will also be a conflict running for MTT frags. Are you sure you can walk away?

I would like to see how Imperials will grind on both greens in the first week of conflict if they only get CNFO, baby seals (low gears) and big fucking Prestige that they will hardly get more than 1, with luck 2 stars, and 1 rival in +10 CNFOs. I tried to attack by loot last night, that's all I saw on Dandoran. Yavin is all about CNFO for imperials now. Same thing for Rebels on Kit.

This Hauler conflict is not interesting to many, which explains why I am still finding bases to attack on planets where the opposing faction has a much smaller population. When everyone is online or under protection in the MTT conflict, I want to see what we will attack...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”