EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:07 am

The normal ATST got a new life after the buff, but the ATST skin (as well the T2B Repulsor skin) are useful for HQ 6 that can only use 2 Armory Elites and 1 Advanced equipment for their Level of Armory.

My Lord Vader skin is Level 5, I keep it to use with Level 8 skins for heavies, and I am very happy, just need to attach one or two medics (Prestige). Even with frags to upgrade the Vader skin to Level 8, and the ATST skin unlocked -- I am not interested in do the upgrade.

At Prestige, I can use only 5 Armory Elite Units. I use Lord Vader + buffed Jumps + TXs + Tie Brute + buffed Heavies on deserts against live bases. If Dev bases are no more, I will replace the ATACT on greens for Lord Vader and Naval Officer. Let's see.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#42 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:30 am

Josketer wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:
Josketer wrote:Are scrap. Who will use AT-STs against bases with turrets with BUFFapplied ?

those with high level Vader skin.

It makes no sense to apply a buff for only 2 extra troops. And less for the at-st. It is a waste of time.
It is much better to apply the available buff for snipers, jumpers, tx-225 / mhc, stormtroopers and Vader itself.

LOL, the only skin I use to attack is the Jump skin and even that is only for the 3 jumps that I use in my normal attack loadout. So I usually put on Vader, ATST, and Forest Trooper skins... but they aren't really required. Given the current ITT/MTT game prevalence you practically get no benefit from the armoury on the offensive... I can't wait for Dark Trooper/Wookie skins!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:42 am

Josketer wrote:
Boog wrote:Buffed ATST's are awesome, I've been waiting a long time for their frags to appear.

Are scrap. Who will use AT-STs against bases with turrets with BUFFapplied ?

I guess you don't have Lord Vader at level 10.

Josketer
Major General

Post#44 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 am

Boog wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Boog wrote:Buffed ATST's are awesome, I've been waiting a long time for their frags to appear.

Are scrap. Who will use AT-STs against bases with turrets with BUFFapplied ?

My Vader buff is level 6 and throw 1 extra at-st. I did the tests last year in the 1st league there was for this buff for the at-st.
It does not work agaisnt Prestige bases well armored with his 22 turrets with buff applied.
Forget it, it's useless.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Josketer
Major General

Post#45 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:53 am

strawman3125 wrote:
Josketer wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:those with high level Vader skin.

It makes no sense to apply a buff for only 2 extra troops. And less for the at-st. It is a waste of time.
It is much better to apply the available buff for snipers, jumpers, tx-225 / mhc, stormtroopers and Vader itself.

LOL, the only skin I use to attack is the Jump skin and even that is only for the 3 jumps that I use in my normal attack loadout. So I usually put on Vader, ATST, and Forest Trooper skins... but they aren't really required. Given the current ITT/MTT game prevalence you practically get no benefit from the armoury on the offensive... I can't wait for Dark Trooper/Wookie skins!

SMTTs : easy wins, bored attacks..., there is no glory using those OP troops.-
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#46 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:00 am

Josketer wrote:
Boog wrote:
Josketer wrote:Are scrap. Who will use AT-STs against bases with turrets with BUFFapplied ?

My Vader buff is level 6 and throw 1 extra at-st. I did the tests last year in the 1st league there was for this buff for the at-st.
It does not work agaisnt Prestige bases well armored with his 22 turrets with buff applied.

Maybe it doesn't work for you, but I beat Decepticon 3 times over the weekend with them, so it works fine for me.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:13 am

Josketer wrote:
Boog wrote:

You don’t have to use them, but others do. It’s a fact.

Josketer
Major General

Post#48 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:16 am

Boog wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Boog wrote:

Maybe it doesn't work for you, but I beat Decepticon 3 times over the weekend with them, so it works fine for me.

Blehh, it's history since my time at level 10 ...
Even with the eATAT I beat him on one occasion ...
Anyways is a great rival for everyone.

Josketer
Major General

Post#49 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Boog wrote:

You don’t have to use them, but others do. It’s a fact.

Yeah,sure... the lower levels will do...until they unlock the buff for the jumpers and snipers.
It's a fact.-

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#50 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:56 am

Josketer wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Josketer wrote:

SMTTs : easy wins, bored attacks..., there is no glory using those OP troops.-

Only 1 SMTT per load out! 6 ITTs!!! - simply because they take so little time to cook!

Return to “General Discussions”