EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:20 am

mkenobi wrote:I don't speak for others, I talk about Rebels attacking my Imperial HQ 11 with full MTT loadout and not getting 3 stars. So far, no one has gotten 3 stars - not even a guy with 11 MTTs Level 10 (132 UC), and he came close (+ 90%), and if he had used SC he might have gotten 3 stars. Then, SC and ships still are required.

And who can run a loadout of 11 MTTs on each attack during conflicts other than wallet warriors? So I don't think the Devs are going to release a second Cantina someday, they now have a money machine with MTT.

As Therealharbinger said, it's just a matter of layout, and what kind of turret combination the defender uses - I think GR is irrelevant because GR only helps to delay the enemy attack. I use buffed Bursts/Sonics, and wall bracing, plus Rodians/MHC/Storms GR.

MTTs are slow, they are great against compacted bases; you can't go with a full loadout against spreaded bases, and worse if they are totally surrounded by reinforced walls, it will delay the attack and time will run out before they hit the last buildings. Sonics destroy them in two shots.

Like I said, if I get 2 stars using MTTs against bases that would kick my ass if I was using a simple Jump-Jet/TX loadout, that's fine with me. But ITT/AA5 still are better units for PvP and wars.

lTT is a good thing in war but a poor joke for pvp. Skined jumps are much better than it.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#32 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:49 pm

OP need to be nerfed or increase UC to 18 , don't argue you know its true.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#33 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:^Decepticon isnt actually that hard to take down, it's all about the placement and not trying to steam roll through the middle. I've done itna few times. His base just isnt set up for itt and smtt attacks now.
Where these units struggle is against 3GR bases with all sonics as the GR just slows them right down for the sonics to pick off. Go up against a burst farm and they'll roll right through it.

I 69'd Decepticon tonight. I'm not quite up to going all the way with him yet, lol. I didn't use any mtt's though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lord
Major General

Post#34 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:41 pm

lf you have crystals, suggest you use them all in the first week to speed up research.
The second week is all crap except crystals until elite crate, it's wise to put all effort in week one and leave alone week two if you are not a full time player.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#35 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:33 am

Buffed ATST's are awesome, I've been waiting a long time for their frags to appear.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#36 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:33 am

Buffed ATST's are awesome, I've been waiting a long time for their frags to appear.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#37 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:11 am

Boog wrote:Buffed ATST's are awesome, I've been waiting a long time for their frags to appear.

I love the buff to the free ones that come with Lord Vader but they are way to fragile for me to actually build when I could be building jumps or ITTs or MTTs.

Josketer
Major General

Post#38 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:01 am

Boog wrote:Buffed ATST's are awesome, I've been waiting a long time for their frags to appear.

Are scrap. Who will use AT-STs against bases with turrets with BUFFapplied ?
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#39 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:04 am

Josketer wrote:

those with high level Vader skin.

Josketer
Major General

Post#40 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:42 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Josketer wrote:

those with high level Vader skin.

It makes no sense to apply a buff for only 2 extra troops. And less for the at-st. It is a waste of time.
It is much better to apply the available buff for snipers, jumpers, tx-225 / mhc, stormtroopers and Vader itself.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”