EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:31 am

NEW EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport

EVENT INFO:

• Conflicts:

• 10/10 thru 10/16 - Week #1 - Conflicts on Dandoran, Er'Kit, Yavin 4 featuring 32 Frags for Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport.

CONFLICT INFO: (Source: here for Erkit Conflict)

• Ultra Chrome League:

• 32 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 32 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
      • Obsidian League:

• 24 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 24 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
      • Bronzium I League:

• 16 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 16 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
      • Bronzium II League:

• 8 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 8 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • 10/17 thru 10/23 - Week #2 - Conflicts on Tatooine, Hoth, Takodana for Rebel Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tank / Empire Enhanced AT-ST Walker.

CONFLICT INFO: (Source: here for Tatooine Conflict)

• Ultra Chrome League:

• 32 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 32 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
      • Obsidian League:

• 24 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 24 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
      • Bronzium I League:

• 16 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 16 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
      • Bronzium II League:

• 8 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower
        • 8 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
  • Event:

:arrow: CRYSTAL REWARDS: Objective #6 in both Weeks rewards 100 Crystals - AND - Objective #18 in both Weeks rewards 250 Crystals - for a TOTAL OF 350 Crystals per Week! :D

EP REQUIRED for Elite Crates:

• HQ 1: 140 EP
  • HQ 2: 280 EP
  • HQ 3: 280 EP
  • HQ 4: 360 EP
  • HQ 5: 240 EP
  • HQ 6: 360 EP
  • HQ 7: 240 EP
  • HQ 8: 240 EP
  • HQ 9: 360 EP
  • HQ 10: 450 EP
  • HQ 11/Prestige: 570 EP
ELITE CRATE REWARDS (Frags of):

• Rebel Faction:

• Cold-weather Hailfire Droid
    • Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tank
    • A-A5 Speeder Truck
    • Stolen AT-DT Walker
    • Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport (HQ 7+)
  • Empire Faction:

• Cold-weather Mobile Heavy Cannon
    • Enhanced AT-ST Walker
    • AT-DT Walker
    • Imperial Troop Transport
    • Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport (HQ 7+)
Let the Discussion Continue...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Conflict Reward Info.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:37 am

DeathStriker wrote:NEW EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport ...

Hmm, So this long awaited event has come at last and also now SMTTs are finally in event crates that's all everyone wanted other than this shitty TLJ event.

Actually this event would have been SOO great for the 5- anniversary instead of what we got.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Josketer
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:45 am

From my point of view, the SMTT is the worst unit that the zynga devs was create for the game. It is a unit too OP and it works on all planets. It should be nerfed...
Or increase their space capacity to 25 places as they did before with the fathier...
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:40 am

it's a joke ?
milestone Deploy 412 Vehicle Units

Danielma94
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:23 am

Deploy 412 vehicles twice!! That is 16 attacks using all (26) Speeder bikes or ATRT. And they expect us to do it twice at 11 and 23? There is going to be a lot of medal dumping going on!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:30 am

I love the vehicle dump, it's a great opportunity to empty my inventories. I can't imagine it will take more than 15 minutes or so. I've been at or near my medal cap on my main base for a while, I'll get them back during the bonus crate round.

CarthOnasi
Officer

Post#7 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 am

Hell yes finally the beginners like me can get the MTT. Please don't nerf it, ive been bullied by it and now its my turn.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 am

#1 : This is the Event that we have been asking for!!!

Not only are the SMTT and ITT frags in the bonus crates but there are 16+32 frags of SMTTs in the Event milestones AND there is a 32/24/16/8 conflict on 3 worlds for the SMTTs!

I am hoping that they put on that 50% build time for all vehicles for the two weeks!

Otherwise those 2 412 vehicle milestones (times 2 event weeks) will take a long time! That's 1600 vehicles! I only have about 400 probe droids and 600 bike samples to dump I have another 300 ATDPs, 200 ATATs, but those would take a while given their UC... No matter, this event will be amazing!!!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:18 am

Josketer wrote:From my point of view, the SMTT is the worst unit that the zynga devs was create for the game. It is a unit too OP and it works on all planets. It should be nerfed...
Or increase their space capacity to 25 places as they did before with the fathier...

They are just about the perfect unit!

At lower levels they are good for PvP, with quick cook times and not being over powered. As they increase in level they become more powerful but less usable in PvP because the cook time increases. At higher levels players either can't use them in PvP (because their attack turnaround time is so long that they cannot finish Events or compete in Conflicts) or they have to spend money to build them faster, and people spending money keeps the game going! It's a win/win!

As far as them being over powered in PvP... every time I have been attacked by a swarm of 8+ level 9+ SMTTs, they have failed to get a 3-star win against me... even when they also dump 8 level 10 heal ships... so they do not seem to be any more powerful than the all maxed out Jet/Jump attacks that are also capable of getting a 2-star win vs a Prestige base. > Not over powered in PvP! They help fund the game without being more powerful than what was already there.

In Squad Wares, they are definitely overpowered! With a load of 8+ level 9+ SMTTs you can easily beat any base even going against all OPs/

Josketer
Major General

Post#10 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 am

You do not want the SMTT to be a nerfed unit ? , Ok, ... so my 2nd proposal is this :
Unity Capacity must be increased to 25 places. This will restrict the amount of SMTT used in squad wars and in PvP.

;)
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”