GALACTIC CONFLICT: Solo Movie Event #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Luke81
Commander

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Solo Movie Event #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:38 am

I have dekas enhancements on two bases of mine. I have upgrading the turrets to the prestige level too, anyway ... fucked

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#62 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:39 am

Lord wrote:But there will be no deka upgrade anympre

exactly
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#63 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:22 am

Luke81 wrote:If everything doesn't go back to normal, you can bet that this change was well thought out by the support, because they know the MTT demand and purposely did it to get players to kill each other in the conflicts. There will be thousands of attacks, because these SWC bases are broken and (without resources) the score is very low, which will make anyone who wants the fragments have to work hard.

Not really... you won't need to rush anything... you don't need air support to kill these low level bases, you don't need anything really. By the time the 4 jets/jumps kill the HQ6, 4 more will pop out of the barracks and you can attack non-stop without spending any crystals. They won't make any money... unless they expect people to spend crystals/money to buy the millions of credits and alloy required to upgrade but can't find anymore.

LordWader
Commodore

Post#64 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:36 am

Well if they wanted to kill this conflict for higher level players, mission accomplished. All I am getting now is CFNO....well done devs. This keeps up, it will also kill the Under Fire event since there will be nothing to attack. Also, great way to keep new/ low level players, get constantly curb stomped by high end players

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#65 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:19 pm

Well, something going on...Hope I am in the correct thread! So, seeing a lot fewer dev bases on Kit....but, even worse, just got a match against a Rank 1 base! Yes, Rank 1. I was gonna skip, but then thought no....maybe there is a big surprise here? Nope! Took it down with 4, yes 4, buffed jets! 200 odd gears.....shuffled off a bit red faced. What’s going on here? Whatever, don’t like it one bit!!!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#66 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:34 pm

Oh no, really, oh no...this is seriously bad. Next match. Kit. Rank 3. 250 gears. Clear with just three buffed jets! JFC! I am loosing the will....

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#67 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Toydarian wrote:Oh no, really, oh no...this is seriously bad. Next match. Kit. Rank 3. 250 gears. Clear with just three buffed jets! JFC! I am loosing the will....

No, they aren't Dev bases. They are all real player bases. So if you find a Rebel HQ 6 named "Wedge" with a top north layout and rank 4 upgrading HQ right now on Tat, please skip.

Edit: Oh, you are Rebel. So if you find a HQ 7 "Lord Avlis" with 2 turrets level 1 and rank 10, please skip it, okay? Thank you. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#68 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:55 pm

@mkenobi. I always listen to your wisdom. Four more bases ....cleared all with 3 or 4 jets...on Kit...not much fun. Matchmaking? Up the spout, ...or down the pan! Take yer pick!

DeathStriker

Post#69 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:48 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 12,163 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **
    Dan - 15,621 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **
    Kit - 40,245 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **
    Yav - 25,236 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **
    Hot - 23,429 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **
    Tak - 26,555 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **

==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Updates.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#70 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:24 pm

STRANGE PvP Matchmaking For Upper Level Players...

My HQ 11/Prestige Account on Tatooine continues to note Matches with LOW HQ Players as shown for example by the following Screenshot:

Strange PvP Matches Noted - Tatooine- Prestige Player - Rebel Faction - 10-01-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: While not the "Baby Imp Bases" I have been seeing on Er'Kit as I posted here they are not the Max Loot Dev Bases that my HQ 11/Prestige Account is use to seeing.

My apologies to the Empire Commander for their Loss, I was grinding for Frags in current Conflict...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”