GALACTIC CONFLICT: Solo Movie Event #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT: Solo Movie Event #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:17 am

Galactic Conflict - Solo Movie Event #5

:arrow: This will be similar to Lucky Break #3 - posted here.

Conflict Schedule

• 2-Week Conflict Outbreak, inspired by "Solo: A Star Wars Story.
  • AT-DT Walkers and AT-Hauler starships
  • Conflict Bronzium league or better awards event Data Fragments.

• 9/26 to 10/2, all planets:

• All HQs
      • Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker (Unit) (More Info here)
      • Empire AT-DT Walker (Unit) (More Info here)
  • 10/3 to 10/10, all planets:

• HQ 4 and below final reward:

• Rebel Stolen AT-DT Walker (Unit) (More Info here)
      • Empire AT-DT Walker (Unit) (More Info here)
    • HQ 5 and above final reward:

• Rebel Salvaged AT-Hauler (Starship) (More Info here)
      • Empire AT-Hauler (Starship) (More Info here)
Let the Discussion Begin...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lord
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Lucky Break #4 (Solo Movie Event #5) - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

Another half a month rest.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:19 am

Lord wrote:Another half a month rest.

Yes!!! Thank you Zynga for more 2 weeks of vacation for my two HQ 11...

I will have enough time to drop medals for 3 of my bases, and finish all turrets upgrades for one of them, and enjoy RL a little more... :D

For those who do not know what is the ATDT...

Good luck!!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:29 am

Time to upgrade barracks, factories, cantinas, armouries, hero command, starship command!

Gooner
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am

Hopefully, we see U wings again. something worth grinding for been a pain in the arse logging in lately. as there was no way I was grinding for clown horses fat geezers and bloody ski speeders.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 am

Garbage is garbage, just so much of it weeks at a time. I would think it would be in their best interests to do valuable events and conflicts, so they can cash in on gems. Zynga is mental.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:38 am

DarthLazer wrote:Garbage is garbage, just so much of it weeks at a time. I would think it would be in their best interests to do valuable events and conflicts, so they can cash in on gems. Zynga is mental.

Look at it this way: depending on where you land for these conflicts, it'll be that many frags less you'll need to max out said units so you can really knuckle down on the other two associated with the Solo event (the droid merc and the fighter gear).

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:06 pm

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
DarthLazer wrote:Garbage is garbage, just so much of it weeks at a time. I would think it would be in their best interests to do valuable events and conflicts, so they can cash in on gems. Zynga is mental.

Look at it this way: depending on where you land for these conflicts, it'll be that many frags less you'll need to max out said units so you can really knuckle down on the other two associated with the Solo event (the droid merc and the fighter gear).

Yes, of course, I agree, the more frags, the faster you max out an unit and remove it from your possible rewards group, but play an entire conflict on multiple planets for only one unit that's useless unless they buff it... That's no fun, more like a self-inflicted punishment.

Better if Zynga brought a full edition of these Solo Units in Event format, including Tie Brute/U Wing - I guarantee that most here would play just for the chance to receive frags for this unit in the Elite Crates. The Hauler is a good unit if you keep it at Level 5 for the 2 deployed Tanks and use them with TXs skin. But the ATDT is pure junk.

I don't believe, but I would prefer another Event starting tomorrow, where I can play with multiple accounts and stop whenever I want, if I am saturated or already having one or more units max out or at the desired level.
Last edited by mkenobi on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:39 pm

The only frags that are worth grinding for these days are the ITTs/WWs and SMTTs. I would rather use heal ships or anti infantry air support rather than Tie Brutes/U Wings... so I am not even really interested in them. (Tie Brute/U Wing samples are another story!)

Now if they were to:
a) decrease the UC of the AT-DT to 8 and the cook time to 3 minutes, it would become more worth it
or
b) increase the AT-DT's range to 12, increase the damage by 50% and give it an extra tile of splash damage, it might become more worth it

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Unless there's an event attached, that's zero play on my Prestige base and medal dumping on my HQ 7. Well done Zynga, you have let us down again.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”