Hey everyone nice forum :)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Larryhip
Cadet Trooper

Post#1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:22 am

MachineHead
Commander

Re: Hey everyone nice forum :)

Post#2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 am

Hi Larry, i totally agree. It's not much traffic, but if you have questions you will find a lot to read and you will get fast answers from experienced players! Thank you guys, by the way!
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:51 am

Great OP! What I love about this forum, as well as all the good advice, info, and banter, is when you feel your sanity is slipping away....when facing your next conflict attack or your next event objective....you can reach in here for solace! And realise there is a huge community of other nutters similarly wedded to the SW genre! Lol!

Seriously though, this tee-d me up, once more, to pay tribute...and I trust from everyone else here.... to @Death Striker, our moderator. He works tirelessly, and relentlessly, to keep this forum alive and kicking! Credit to him I say, with appreciation and thanks. Hope others will add some plaudits ....for our real life Hero in SWC!

Edit: Repitition corrected.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DarthLazer
Captain

Post#4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Toydarian wrote:Seriously though, this tee-d me up, once more, to pay tribute...and I trust from everyone else here.... to @Death Striker, our moderator. He works tirelessly, and relentlessly, to keep this forum alive and kicking! Credit to him I say, with appreciation and thanks. Hope others will add some plaudits ....for our real life Hero in SWC!

Edit: Repitition corrected.

I agree, props to Death Striker, I would not want to partake in the job, but since the game has gone south have enjoyed posting and discussing things related to SWC here on this form.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm

+1

I've probably started to spend more time here, reading older channels and discussions, than I spend in the game itself ...
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:03 pm

@Toydarian and @DarthLazer - Thanks for the complements :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”