Party Like Vader - at it again?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Party Like Vader - at it again?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:06 pm

Terrible sandbagged bases, low level barracks, level 31 players - but occupying all the top spots on Tatt and Tako with an impossible to achieve number of attacks. Just makes you wonder........
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

TKTB51
Commodore

Re: Party Like Vader - at it again?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:17 pm

I'm not even sure how they (he?) does it.

Yes, HQ and SC and some unit transports are elite level. But PVL's own base has only level 8 barracks, and the squad shows almost no donations to/from each other, so they're all "doing it on their own", which means level 8 stuff out of the barracks, no donations, so just hitting lower level stuff (presumably, from low base scores) over and over and over again.

But only to get frags? Not to get resources to upgrade anything? Then ... what the eff is the point?

Apparently not an impossible number of attacks, just a ludicrously improbable number.

They left spots 6-50 open for rebel scum to occupy, so why complain?

:)
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

TheCaretaker
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Why complain? Because they use macros to run their attacks. They set up the computer to run the attacks on their own. This is a breech of the liscense agreement that you agree to when you down load the game. This makes it so it is more difficult for regular players to earn the frags that they desire.
The Caretaker lvl P Officer in Dark-Poets
The Cleaner Sometimes leader of You_Got_Hundied
Black Tuesday no op merc

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. -Dr. Suess

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:14 pm

TKTB51 wrote:I'm not even sure how they (he?) does it.

How does he do it? I could tell you what I would do if I were an idle stupid cheater fucked all alone and forgotten by the world... But it would only feed the monsters outside.

And please guys do not start more threads about this. It's ridiculous, stupid, and a shame that someone spends so much time creating this scheme just to appear on the leaderboard of a game that offers no material rewards, fame or any satisfaction beyond the pleasure of playing and having fun.

And playing and having fun are the only things idiots like this don't know about. He can go to hell with all his bases. Just forget him, what he does is like a punishment for himself.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:23 pm

mkenobi wrote:And please guys do not start more threads about this. It's ridiculous, stupid, and a shame that someone spends so much time creating this scheme just to appear on the leaderboard of a game that offers no material rewards, fame or any satisfaction beyond the pleasure of playing and having fun.

I bought this topic up as we haven't seen PLV for a while - I was hoping he had been banned. You would think it would be somebody's job at Zynga to monitor the leaderboards and look for irregularities - obviously not. It's not that hard to see that somethings wrong so why can't they do something about it?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:57 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
mkenobi wrote:. You would think it would be somebody's job at Zynga to monitor the leaderboards and look for irregularities - obviously not. It's not that hard to see that somethings wrong so why can't they do something about it?

6FFB1C79-D7C4-4958-B717-D1F0716C7220.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:48 am

CoolGuy wrote:
mkenobi wrote:And please guys do not start more threads about this. It's ridiculous, stupid, and a shame that someone spends so much time creating this scheme just to appear on the leaderboard of a game that offers no material rewards, fame or any satisfaction beyond the pleasure of playing and having fun.

I bought this topic up as we haven't seen PLV for a while - I was hoping he had been banned. You would think it would be somebody's job at Zynga to monitor the leaderboards and look for irregularities - obviously not. It's not that hard to see that somethings wrong so why can't they do something about it?

The matchmaking was such that extreme mini bases got nothing but CNFO for months. That was reversed, so now they're back.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Zach
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:40 am

Shelendil wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

The matchmaking was such that extreme mini bases got nothing but CNFO for months. That was reversed, so now they're back.

Well well, interesting! I did mention in another thread that I noticed something different in Pvp matchmaking at the start of this event. Only because I started seen bases I never normally see.

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#9 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:42 am

PartylikeVader wrote:
6FFB1C79-D7C4-4958-B717-D1F0716C7220.jpeg

To whoever cares, the name of this JPEG is likely his game ID from within the game.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:04 am

I guess the endgame is to build prestige bases after all frags are complete.... Or to sell the bases for a handsome profit. Hand it off with a Facebook account.... How much would you pay for a prestige base with all the equipment maxed?
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Return to “General Discussions”