Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 774

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#21 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:46 am

DarkRebel wrote:One vote here for a new Luke skin.

As an x-wing pilot himself, perhaps the skin can improve health, dps, amd calling in x-wings to strike on various targets. And he would wear a pilot outfit while the skin is active.


+1

That would be far better than the Vader skin!


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1548

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#22 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 am

strawman3125 wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:One vote here for a new Luke skin.

As an x-wing pilot himself, perhaps the skin can improve health, dps, amd calling in x-wings to strike on various targets. And he would wear a pilot outfit while the skin is active.


+1

That would be far better than the Vader skin!

I liked it.

My suggestions for Zynga IF they are going to give Luke a buff:

Put Luke in the clothes he trained with Yoda on Dagobah, and give power to force choke enemies and colapse buildings around -- like father like son, or

Put him as Pilot and calling his T-47 speeder piloted by Dak like in the battle of Hoth, or

Put him in black clothes (Episode VI) and make him control rays to hit enemies and buildings around -- like Yoda did as Force Ghost in TLJ...

Or give Luke a backpack and put Yoda in it, so he can throw rocks at enemies and somersault while running through the woods - available only on greens, of course. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 546

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#23 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:24 am

mkenobi wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:One vote here for a new Luke skin.

As an x-wing pilot himself, perhaps the skin can improve health, dps, amd calling in x-wings to strike on various targets. And he would wear a pilot outfit while the skin is active.


+1

That would be far better than the Vader skin!

I liked it.

My suggestions for Zynga IF they are going to give Luke a buff:

Put Luke in the clothes he trained with Yoda on Dagobah, and give power to force choke enemies and colapse buildings around -- like father like son, or

Put him as Pilot and calling his T-47 speeder piloted by Dak like in the battle of Hoth, or

Put him in black clothes (Episode VI) and make him control rays to hit enemies and buildings around -- like Yoda did as Force Ghost in TLJ...

Or give Luke a backpack and put Yoda in it, so he can throw rocks at enemies and somersault while running through the woods - available only on greens, of course. :D

Why make it only on greens ? It should be on all planets, just like his father.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1548

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#24 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:34 am

Harshit wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
+1

That would be far better than the Vader skin!

I liked it.

My suggestions for Zynga IF they are going to give Luke a buff:

Put Luke in the clothes he trained with Yoda on Dagobah, and give power to force choke enemies and colapse buildings around -- like father like son, or

Put him as Pilot and calling his T-47 speeder piloted by Dak like in the battle of Hoth, or

Put him in black clothes (Episode VI) and make him control rays to hit enemies and buildings around -- like Yoda did as Force Ghost in TLJ...

Or give Luke a backpack and put Yoda in it, so he can throw rocks at enemies and somersault while running through the woods - available only on greens, of course. :D

Why make it only on greens ? It should be on all planets, just like his father.

If we had Dagobah, maybe Yoda would be Luke's buff. It depends on what other planets the Imperial Hero equivalent skin will act on. I don't know, greens remind me of Luke training on Dagobah, jumping, hanging on trees and levitating rocks. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


User avatar
TKTB51
Commodore
Posts: 147

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#25 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:34 am

Harshit wrote:Why make it only on greens ? It should be on all planets, just like his father.


Easy - because of poor life choices he made, he's not as powerful as his father.

First you must kill the younglings (a word that Disney cast members aren't permitted to use at the parks).
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1548

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#26 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:47 am

TKTB51 wrote:
Harshit wrote:Why make it only on greens ? It should be on all planets, just like his father.


Easy - because of poor life choices he made, he's not as powerful as his father.

First you must kill the younglings (a word that Disney cast members aren't permitted to use at the parks).

Yes, but he had a much bigger heart and would never leave the cause, his sister, his lifelong friend and everything he believed, as he believed until the last moment he could save his father from the dark side. He would start again. He would never act like that stupid Luke on the TLJ.

Zynga must give Luke a well-deserved buff.

#NotMyLukeSkywalker. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


DarkRebel
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1283

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#27 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:19 am

Luke + skin = Yoda (new hero) is an interesting idea, and making it a forest only skin does sound reasonable. This is to counter the AT-ACT skin for eATAT on green for IMP.

Yoda will have better health, dps, and shield bursting power than Luke, can also do the Light Saber twirl to deflect shot just like Luke, and bring along some ewoks that would throw stone at opponents.


Shelendil
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1005

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#28 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:52 am

DarkRebel wrote:Luke + skin = Yoda (new hero) is an interesting idea, and making it a forest only skin does sound reasonable. This is to counter the AT-ACT skin for eATAT on green for IMP.

Yoda will have better health, dps, and shield bursting power than Luke, can also do the Light Saber twirl to deflect shot just like Luke, and bring along some ewoks that would throw stone at opponents.


We already have Leia for green planets, supposedly.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComanderWolfe1, CommonCrawl [Bot], DeathStriker, Luke81, XitLiteNtrNite, Yandex [Bot] and 39 guests