Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#11 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:51 am

A Luke skin for movie 9 would probably go over well with a lot of players on this forum! The only question would be, how to make a VATST skin equally as cool? (Assuming that they want to keep players from both factions interested and playing.)

Personally, I would rather see a new unit or a new skin (or game tweaks) that is (are) game changing, ie. it shakes up the current (jet/GR/Burst/Sonic) meta and forces players to change/adapt, that allows for more than one viable attack strategy. But the current current situation with jets/jumps being the only viable attack option has been there since the jet/jump skin came out, years...

Lord
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:40 am

strawman3125 wrote:A Luke skin for movie 9 would probably go over well with a lot of players on this forum! The only question would be, how to make a VATST skin equally as cool? (Assuming that they want to keep players from both factions interested and playing.)

Personally, I would rather see a new unit or a new skin (or game tweaks) that is (are) game changing, ie. it shakes up the current (jet/GR/Burst/Sonic) meta and forces players to change/adapt, that allows for more than one viable attack strategy. But the current current situation with jets/jumps being the only viable attack option has been there since the jet/jump skin came out, years...

Skined eatst can be the cannon appeared in ep8 used to destory the rebel base door.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#13 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:08 am

Can someone post a video with high Level R2 in action?
Thanks

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:08 pm

I saw one replay recently on a squadmate's base where he got fucking smoked by Artoo. His base is a new ten with mostly lvl 9 bursts. It was the first time I've seen artoo do anything. He just zipped around, the turrets started sparking, and the attack was over fast. The attacker lead him out with gamos.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#15 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Boog wrote:I saw one replay recently on a squadmate's base where he got fucking smoked by Artoo. His base is a new ten with mostly lvl 9 bursts. It was the first time I've seen artoo do anything. He just zipped around, the turrets started sparking, and the attack was over fast. The attacker lead him out with gamos.

Yeah, Artoo was pretty useless before, I'd love to see that replay.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:
Boog wrote:I saw one replay recently on a squadmate's base where he got fucking smoked by Artoo. His base is a new ten with mostly lvl 9 bursts. It was the first time I've seen artoo do anything. He just zipped around, the turrets started sparking, and the attack was over fast. The attacker lead him out with gamos.

Yeah, Artoo was pretty useless before, I'd love to see that replay.

Me too! It would take a lot of time to research the hero and the skin to max level, months, just to test its effectiveness with the new changes.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#17 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Luke skin is well overdue...

I would buy all the frag$ required to Max him the minute it hit the $tore.

Incase Zynga trolls here too...
Lone_Rebellion

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:08 pm

One vote here for a new Luke skin.

As an x-wing pilot himself, perhaps the skin can improve health, dps, amd calling in x-wings to strike on various targets. And he would wear a pilot outfit while the skin is active.

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#19 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Royal Guard + skin = Naval Officer

Luke + skin = Admiral Akbar

It could happen.

But only on green planets, obviously.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#20 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:52 am

Luke skin = Yoda. Evades 25% of attacks and does stupid damage.

Return to “General Discussions”