Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:14 pm

I think it's long overdue. Imperial losers got their Vader and super overpowered AT-AT skin, how about you give us some useful skins. Rebels have been patient and put up with this, let's balance the game :D

Lord
Commodore

Re: Hey Zynga How About Some Fancy Skin for Luke?

Post#2 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:I think it's long overdue. Imperial losers got their Vader and super overpowered AT-AT skin, how about you give us some useful skins. Rebels have been patient and put up with this, let's balance the game :D

Rebelscum, you rebels have super EATTE while imps only have the shitty dead things.

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Reb - stop attacking me with troop carriers and I'll possibly be sympathetic to your crying.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:58 pm

It's an old dream, dude, keep dreaming. I don't believe it will happen because the chance they got, the Disney Devs lost when they released the skin for Vader and the skin for R2, instead of giving a similar buff to Luke. I agree that was an insult to anyone playing in the Rebel faction. But... Keep using your R2 skin... :lol:

For greens, Imperials have eATAT + Royal Guard + Vader skins, for snow, Imperials have ATMP III + Vader + Royal Guard skins, and for deserts, Imperials have Royal Guard + Vader skins... While...

For greens, Rebels have Leia + Chewie + R2 skins, for snow, Rebels have Solo + Chewie + R2 skins, but for desert, Rebels have Chewie + R2 skins, and wth who uses R2 skin ???

If Luke gets a skin, they'll have to create a skin for the Imperials too - the only hero left is veteran ATST. And both skins working at least on deserts, and then Rebels would have another useful skin to alternate with Chewie and could stop complaining about this. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:18 pm

The veteran ATST is a piece of carp, best left to rot on the seashore.

These days, I primarily use two of the three you mentioned - elite AT-AT, Royal Guard (with skin), Johhar. I don't use Vader as much as I did at level 10.

Royal Guard with skin is amazing. I'm thinking about putting together a 501st appropriate uniform for that Naval Officer.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

RobinZ
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:51 pm

hey Rebelscummer, I've seen your video playback, it's very nice. but you haven't found out how powerful R2 is. go try it, lvl 6+ R2&C3PO, can kill over for every one. Vader skin? ha, R2 skin is king now. (I am Rebel prestige)
HTTPS://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgwPN4Jf4qWlCmAS5GZESA

Harshit
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:33 am

After the devs buffed R2 skin by increasing its speed, R2 is quite useful now, in higher levels it can more useful. As for mine I have it at lvl 5 now and it impresses me a lot. It sometimes stuns turrets that would obliterate my jets, but still it dies much faster in a burst+ GR base with skins, and is good against dev bases.

Regarding Vet AT-ST, some say above that it's the worst hero in the game. I don't agree with them, it's actually my most loved hero since the beginning, that doesn't mean I hate other ones. It's just been ruined since the armory era. I really love to see it buffed along with Luke.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

RobinZ
Cadet Trooper

Post#8 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:18 am

Luke's biggest problem is that he has no skin, no summons, can NOT access to the turret to open the invincible mode, and his attack is too weak. He's already a garbage hero.
HTTPS://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgwPN4Jf4qWlCmAS5GZESA

Lord
Commodore

Post#9 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:21 am

RobinZ wrote:Luke's biggest problem is that he has no skin, no summons, can NOT access to the turret to open the invincible mode, and his attack is too weak. He's already a garbage hero.

l think luke with 501st is also garbage.

Lord
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:23 am

RobinZ wrote:hey Rebelscummer, I've seen your video playback, it's very nice. but you haven't found out how powerful R2 is. go try it, lvl 6+ R2&C3PO, can kill over for every one. Vader skin? ha, R2 skin is king now. (I am Rebel prestige)

l want to learn form you, how do you solve the problem for R2 of getting killed by rodians like brutes break tpys.

Return to “General Discussions”