Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
PartylikeVader
Commodore
Posts: 109

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#31 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:12 am

The butthurt is strong with this one.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader


User avatar
Richaldo
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1058

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#32 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:22 am

PartylikeVader wrote:The butthurt is strong with this one.


It's just embarrassing... he doesn't even reference the fact the rebels have the same skin for their planes... you've got to laugh though... I really hope one day I find his base, I've seen enough of the videos, practically mapped the thing out for us. Never sniped a HQ before... but 100% would for this dude mwahahhaha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 164,500 medals


Lord
Commodore
Posts: 231

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#33 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:43 am

Josketer wrote:Explained in another way : Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use U Wings to Snipe Headquarters. Because the rebels use this too.

And that's the truth and you can't deny it.
:mrgreen:

Only Clueless, Pathetiv Losers are lucky enough to unlock the brute/U-wing.


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 344

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#34 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:28 am

Lord wrote:
Josketer wrote:Explained in another way : Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use U Wings to Snipe Headquarters. Because the rebels use this too.

And that's the truth and you can't deny it.
:mrgreen:

Only Clueless, Pathetiv Losers are lucky enough to unlock the brute/U-wing.


Oh, man, I have unlocked the Tie Brute since the first conflict that was there for them, but I don't use them. They don't work for my attacks, it's a skin / buff for the Tie fighter. And manufacturing tie fighters would take me half an hour for every plane....with the only porpouse of apliying a skin/buff.. :roll:
Nahhhh! I prefer to continue using my tie strikers and t-5. :mrgreen:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Crankyface
Commander
Posts: 49

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#35 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:09 am

Point is most skilled players consider the sniping of hq with uwing/brutes as a cheap way to win. It was considered a cheap way to win when the xwings/fighters were able to do it before the armory and air nerf. It's a game and some players will do want they want, I just revenge those that try to snipe my HQ as a last desperate attempt to salvage a failed attack. That is my satisfaction flattening their base. No need to come on here and call anyone names.

There is a reason why we arent allowed to use uwings/brutes in restricted NO OP wars.

My 2 cents
Cranky
Leader of KARNAGE - Part of the Kenobi-Academy Family


BusuBoots
Commodore
Posts: 119

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#36 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:14 am

With full bracing it takes 7 of my lvl 8 tie fighters with a lvl 2 brute skin to take out the hq.... Without the bracing it takes 3. Fyi
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!


Therealharbinger
Captain
Posts: 93

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#37 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:24 am

BusuBoots wrote:With full bracing it takes 7 of my lvl 8 tie fighters with a lvl 2 brute skin to take out the hq.... Without the bracing it takes 3. Fyi


This is why this isnt a thing. Mine take 32 mins to cook... with a level 3 skin takes 6 to destroy a prestige HQ with Bracing.. worth it much.. nope.

I'd much rather use 8 to destroy 8 sonics and 3 star the base rather than walk away with 99 points and 30Exp..


User avatar
mkenobi
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1548

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#38 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:55 am

Therealharbinger wrote:
BusuBoots wrote:With full bracing it takes 7 of my lvl 8 tie fighters with a lvl 2 brute skin to take out the hq.... Without the bracing it takes 3. Fyi


This is why this isnt a thing. Mine take 32 mins to cook... with a level 3 skin takes 6 to destroy a prestige HQ with Bracing.. worth it much.. nope.

I'd much rather use 8 to destroy 8 sonics and 3 star the base rather than walk away with 99 points and 30Exp..

You cannot use this unit as we use jets/jumps unless you crystallize to have 8 brute/wing ready for each attack. No reason to complain about a single player using the HQ snipe tactic.

My Imperial HQ 11 has Prestige Tie Fighter with 32min cooking time (I regret, I should have kept it at level 10 for 28 min), but level 3 Brutes skin = 128 min to build 4 Brutes for just one attack - if need be 4 ships to attack Prestige HQ with Bracing.

My HQ 11 Rebel has X Wing Level 10 with Wing skins also Level 3.

I'm waiting for another Solo Event after this current event, so I can try to upgrade both one more level. My Imperial HQ 6 has Brute skin Level 4, one of the reasons why I am going to upgrade this base to HQ 7 at the end of this event, and have 3 armory slots to use.

If I have to choose what to snipe, it will certainly be the SC or at least one or two GR barracks - if the Barracks are in line and I have a perfect chance of hitting two in the middle, then will be two ships to destroy them all, or if the barracks are clustered in four, I only need one shot.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)


DarkRebel
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1283

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#39 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:25 am

mkenobi wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:
BusuBoots wrote:With full bracing it takes 7 of my lvl 8 tie fighters with a lvl 2 brute skin to take out the hq.... Without the bracing it takes 3. Fyi


This is why this isnt a thing. Mine take 32 mins to cook... with a level 3 skin takes 6 to destroy a prestige HQ with Bracing.. worth it much.. nope.

I'd much rather use 8 to destroy 8 sonics and 3 star the base rather than walk away with 99 points and 30Exp..

You cannot use this unit as we use jets/jumps unless you crystallize to have 8 brute/wing ready for each attack. No reason to complain about a single player using the HQ snipe tactic.

My Imperial HQ 11 has Prestige Tie Fighter with 32min cooking time (I regret, I should have kept it at level 10 for 28 min), but level 3 Brutes skin = 128 min to build 4 Brutes for just one attack - if need be 4 ships to attack Prestige HQ with Bracing.

My HQ 11 Rebel has X Wing Level 10 with Wing skins also Level 3.

I'm waiting for another Solo Event after this current event, so I can try to upgrade both one more level. My Imperial HQ 6 has Brute skin Level 4, one of the reasons why I am going to upgrade this base to HQ 7 at the end of this event, and have 3 armory slots to use.

If I have to choose what to snipe, it will certainly be the SC or at least one or two GR barracks - if the Barracks are in line and I have a perfect chance of hitting two in the middle, then will be two ships to destroy them all, or if the barracks are clustered in four, I only need one shot.

I don't think the intention is to use all 7-8 U-wings/Brutes on each attack, but rather, they are more like insurance. If the attack fails, then snipe the HQ to salvage a star rather taking a lost. It's similar to use b-wings/defenders to rain bombs on turrets after shields down to get over 50%.

I agree that this is lame, but the problem is not as bad as the OP made it out to be (he once called this the biggest scam of the game).

Putting the HQ under shields, and protecting it with bracing equipment, then sniping the HQ is not easy.

I once saw one attack using 5 U-wings on my HQ, but still failed to take it down. Love it.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComanderWolfe1, DarkRebel, DeathStriker, Google Adsense [Bot] and 40 guests