Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#21 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Jaykoz3 wrote:Oh boy.....Mr. Drop 24 jets and 6 medships on every base.........and then post it on Youtube like it's some super ultra secret strategy....

Have I F your base up recently, or you just mkenobi's other account?
Show me 10 attacks with 24 jets, I have more than 150 videos, about 500 attacks posted,
You can come with 24 jets and still you'd have to snipe my HQ to get a star., you F fake imperial news.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:41 pm

Holy Sith, all this guy's posts become a joke...

Seriously, you weren't the NSW leader? Man, all these years I thinking you were someone important, a big squad leader always deserves my respect. My mistake. You're just an idiot... Sad. And you don't like my avatar? Dude, now you hurt me. If you don't know who I am looking for on Google, you might learn something about Star Wars. If you find a mkenobi who plays poker online -- it's not me, okay? lol

Yeah, go make videos, but stop complaining about old units and calling names only because you don't agree with how others play or what units they use, not everyone is a SWC badass, man. And this is not the first time complaining about Tie Brute, but remember that unlike AT ACT, rebels have an equivalent skin called U Wing. Never spit on the dish you eat.

If I found your base, with my Tie Fighter Prestige and Tie Brute skin Level 3, how many air strikes would I have to use?

And again, back to the topic...

We should have more starship skins that make up for the high build time, or at least one half buff as an Advanced equipment for the Tie Bomber/Y Wing, or even the Z 95/Intercetor to be effective. against ground units or other buildings and not just walls. I have trouble memorizing the names of ships, sorry if I confused any.

But as we race for more and more defense items, we'll probably have more air traps instead of new ship skins and more building reinforcements... And more people complaining because they lost one defense for someone only trying to play the game. Sad.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#23 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:06 pm

mkenobi wrote:Holy Sith, all this guy's posts become a joke...

Seriously, you weren't the NSW leader? Man, all these years I thinking you were someone important, a big squad leader always deserves my respect. My mistake. You're just an idiot... Sad. And you don't like my avatar? Dude, now you hurt me. If you don't know who I am looking for on Google, you might learn something about Star Wars. If you find a mkenobi who plays poker online -- it's not me, okay? lol

Yeah, go make videos, but stop complaining about old units and calling names only because you don't agree with how others play or what units they use, not everyone is a SWC badass, man. And this is not the first time complaining about Tie Brute, but remember that unlike AT ACT, rebels have an equivalent skin called U Wing. Never spit on the dish you eat.

If I found your base, with my Tie Fighter Prestige and Tie Brute skin Level 3, how many air strikes would I have to use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDQBrm4w4Sk

Suck em DRYYY!

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#24 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:38 am

Thx for starting this thread.... I never would've thought of that. Really helped me finish the 6 hq portion of this event! Helps clear bases so I can find Dev bases!..... Again thx for this thread!

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Calboy
Captain

Post#25 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:42 am

Is it ‘ mos Sisley chronicles ‘ that you pen @ mkenobi
Jade’s_Fire Squad

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#26 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:15 am

Rebelscummer wrote:You can put your HQ under 4 shield, they'll find a way to snipe it. The point I'm making is, the HQ should be immune to sniping. My HQ bracing is MAX level X and it means nothing. As FruitBowlMafia said, 4 shields and bracing and the HQ can be sniped, it should not be like this.

Who cares if his/her HQ is sniped in this way? In wars, maybe, in PvP it is meaningless
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#27 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:20 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:You can put your HQ under 4 shield, they'll find a way to snipe it. The point I'm making is, the HQ should be immune to sniping. My HQ bracing is MAX level X and it means nothing. As FruitBowlMafia said, 4 shields and bracing and the HQ can be sniped, it should not be like this.

Who cares if his/her HQ is sniped in this way? In wars, maybe, in PvP it is meaningless

Except that doing this two or three times gets bases out of your way when you trying to find dev bases for conflicts;)

Boots

Lord
Commodore

Post#28 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:25 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:

ln wars we can't use brutes however.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#29 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:19 am

Lord wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:

ln wars we can't use brutes however.

I use my brute samples sometimes when I need extra firepower for a base. Hope we get another event for them so I can stock up on samples :)

Josketer
Major General

Post#30 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:03 am

Explained in another way : Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use U Wings to Snipe Headquarters. Because the rebels use this too.

And that's the truth and you can't deny it.
:mrgreen:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”