Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: Only Clueless, Pathetic Losers Use Tie Brutes to Snipe Headquarters

Post#11 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:04 am

I can't with this dude, him again, complaining repeatedly about the same thing... Why does it bother you so much as others attack? :lol:

I believe this is an offensive game, no matter how much Devs gives more and more defensive items, we should play on offense, not on defense.

The reason they gave U Wing/Tie Brute was to help with the attack and made the X Wing/Tie Fighter useful again to compensate for the high cooking time. People use it as they see fit.

As others have said, if you don't want to lose your HQ, bury it within 4 shields and use bracing.

Complaining about people attacking HQ is like complaining about Kessen attacking SC. So, shouldn't Kessen snipe SC, and GR barracks and GR factories shouldn't be destroyed by air strikes too? Come on.

EDIT: Now, I'm curious, my Rebel 11 HQ has level 10 X Wing and level 3 U Wing, I think it would take 4 U Wings to destroy a Bracing Prestige HQ?

Due to the high cooking time and crystal costs, only wallet warriors can use 4 Tie Brutes/U Wings for one single attack if they need snipe HQs all the time.

That's why I can't blame them, more people putting money in crystals the longer the game goes on.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:29 am

You still get attacked???? Nice! My base is technically unbeaten in some time... occasionally I get a visitor... then I revenge... and never see them again ;)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 164,500 medals

Lord
Commodore

Post#13 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:31 am

mkenobi wrote:I can't with this dude, him again, complaining repeatedly about the same thing... Why does it bother you so much as others attack? :lol:

I believe this is an offensive game, no matter how much Devs gives more and more defensive items, we should play on offense, not on defense.

The reason they gave U Wing/Tie Brute was to help with the attack and made the X Wing/Tie Fighter useful again to compensate for the high cooking time. People use it as they see fit.

As others have said, if you don't want to lose your HQ, bury it within 4 shields and use bracing.

Complaining about people attacking HQ is like complaining about Kessen attacking SC. So, shouldn't Kessen snipe SC, and GR barracks and GR factories shouldn't be destroyed by air strikes too? Come on.

EDIT: Now, I'm curious, my Rebel 11 HQ has level 10 X Wing and level 3 U Wing, I think it would take 4 U Wings to destroy a Bracing Prestige HQ?

Due to the high cooking time and crystal costs, only wallet warriors can use 4 Tie Brutes/U Wings for one single attack if they need snipe HQs all the time.

That's why I can't blame them, more people putting money in crystals the longer the game goes on.

Quite curious how to saperate offence from defence, every time you attack a real player for offence, you created a defence record for that guy. So how could it possible to increase offence and reduce defence at the same time.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:08 am

Lord wrote:
mkenobi wrote:I can't with this dude, him again, complaining repeatedly about the same thing... Why does it bother you so much as others attack? :lol:

Quite curious how to saperate offence from defence, every time you attack a real player for offence, you created a defence record for that guy. So how could it possible to increase offence and reduce defence at the same time.

Increasing offensive wins decreases defensive wins.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#15 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:06 am

mkenobi wrote:Complaining about people attacking HQ is like complaining about Kessen attacking SC.

You're a moron!

DarthLazer
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:32 am

Haha, or like complaining about people hitting your dekas, even though you placed them away from your base. Boo hoo, the game isn't being fair guys, please stop hitting my HQ, sorry I had to say it.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:54 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Complaining about people attacking HQ is like complaining about Kessen attacking SC.

You're a moron!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was expecting exactly this kind of answer, as always... You can't with a critique. It's too arrogant to recognize the stupidity of the things you write here. You're just a baby crying and complaining all the time... And you must have a problem.

But now I'm sure... They were right... They were all right... When I was in one of the biggest Windows Imperial squads we used to talk about the great rebel squads and players like Carnage, Brooke11, Gotya, Zeus7 and others from squads like SenateGuards, Knight's Templar, Rebels, and whenever they talked about NSW Rebels they said it was a great squad but their leader was an idiot...

Only changed the platform, you're still an idiot. :lol:

Sorry, and don't worry, guys, this is a healthy old Windows rivalry. :D

And back to topic, the more chances of victory in a game that has become too defensive, the better. The right thing is to have a 30-70 attack-defense ratio, and defenses should be a bonus, a reward for good layout, upgrades and improved equipment, not becoming the order of the day.

We should have more units like Tie Brute/U Wing, SMTTs and Speeder Trucks, so those who sit on defenses and collect points and medals would have to leave the comfort zone and return to battle.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DarthLazer
Captain

Post#18 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:16 pm

I'm going to upgrade my tie brute just to come after your HQ... well Zynga has to let me upgrade it first, lol
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#19 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:28 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:

You're a moron!

When I was in one of the biggest Windows Imperial squads we used to talk about the great rebel squads and players like Carnage, Brooke11, Gotya, Zeus7 and others from squads like SenateGuards, Knight's Templar, Rebels, and whenever they talked about NSW Rebels they said it was a great squad but their leader was an idiot...

Only changed the platform, you're still an idiot. :lol:

Sorry, and don't worry, guys, this is a healthy old Windows rivalry. :D

What were you doing in "one of the biggest Windows Imperial squads", sweeping floors?
I have no idea who you are, you're a just another wannabe, fake Rebel player who is hiding behind a stupid avatar.

Fix your Google Translate, because you have no idea what you're talking about. You either 13 or stupid.
I was never a leader of NSW squad, Gotya was. so they're you go, you're just spreading fake news.

Whatever you say it's not true, you lost your credibility long time ago, for that reason I'm done talking to you.
Stop reading and trolling my posts child. Now, go and play with your fake lightsaber!

Vaders_Favorite_Lightsaber.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#20 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Oh boy.....Mr. Drop 24 jets and 6 medships on every base.........and then post it on Youtube like it's some super ultra secret strategy....

It's an offensive game. Sitting on your @$$ collecting defensive wins is boring and doesn't encourage new players to attack and keep playing. Get over yourself, and get over how the game is designed, or stop playing and find a different game.

Return to “General Discussions”