ls lt Worthy To Upgrade Kubaz/lthorin?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Commodore

ls lt Worthy To Upgrade Kubaz/lthorin?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:10 am

For lv 1 Kubaz, it rush and destory one shield and die; for lv 10 Kubaz, it rush and destory one shield and die. The only difference is the lv 10's cooking time drives you crazy. Why upgrade it and abuse yourself?

lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: ls lt Worthy To Upgrade Kubaz/lthorin?

Post#2 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:55 am

Lord wrote:For lv 1 Kubaz, it rush and destory one shield and die; for lv 10 Kubaz, it rush and destory one shield and die. The only difference is the lv 10's cooking time drives you crazy. Why upgrade it and abuse yourself?

Great point! The key to this game is to leave every unit at level 1 to minimize cook times, and ignore health and damage increases! I feel my sanity returning already! Nice! :? :roll:
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#3 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:24 pm

Its not quite like that. My Kubaz is level 5 and it does sponge something and make it to the target. Plus for damage increase, have you ever used one to destroy the last annoying building.. they arent that quick at taking anything else out at lvl1.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Higher level helps take out walls faster.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:26 pm

I think bottom line, there's always and advantage to upgrading, but the trade-off is cook times. I prefer to upgrade infiltrators/kubaz to level 10, where there's a distinct advantage. Not sure if I will take them to Prestige at this time.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:04 pm

I regret upgrading mine past level 1... at higher levels the cook times make them unusable in PvP and for Squad Wars I usually only use them in the first attack where I have time to cook whatever I want in.

I really don't like the changing cook times at different levels... a full 1/3 of the units I will never upgrade past a certain level because they become less useful at higher levels. (including almost all air support.) If only you could decide what level of the units that you want to cook!

ForceMel
Major General

Post#7 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:38 pm

strawman3125 wrote:I regret upgrading mine past level 1... at higher levels the cook times make them unusable in PvP and for Squad Wars I usually only use them in the first attack where I have time to cook whatever I want in.

I really don't like the changing cook times at different levels... a full 1/3 of the units I will never upgrade past a certain level because they become less useful at higher levels. (including almost all air support.) If only you could decide what level of the units that you want to cook!

I have them cook first, and are usually done when I return from battle.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#8 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:18 pm

Here's an easy way of helping answer that question for you: do you want better chances at other stuff during their events? If so, upgrading these things will be worth it (they are available for the grind crates in the upcoming even, and maxing them out will give you a better chance at landing on stuff you are hoping for; me personally, with where I'm at research wise, I have 15 possible picks for the grind crates currently once they come, and finishing the ithorian for me will take it down to 12 picks, giving me a better chance at getting what I want [maxing out senator leia will take out another 3 picks, leaving me with only 9 things to draw from each grind crate]).

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#9 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:24 pm

What does it matter? The game is dead. Next conflict is VT49 Kessen or shield buster, I have first 2 at prestige and do not give a fk about shield busters, so nothing to do. Game is so fkng boring now, just check in every 8 days to upgrade another building to gold.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:What does it matter? The game is dead. Next conflict is VT49 Kessen or shield buster, I have first 2 at prestige and do not give a fk about shield busters, so nothing to do. Game is so fkng boring now, just check in every 8 days to upgrade another building to gold.

Pity you lost the plot....never mind. Worth trying for the itho .. maybe they get to shield bust b4 death. Live in hope!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Return to “General Discussions”