EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Major General

Re: EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#191 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:35 am

Therealharbinger wrote:This event is labour some. 3rd one running and I know there is a meaty 217 turret challenge ahead. Who ever put that in needs a serious slap, or made to do it a hundred times in a day to keep their job.

Well said. I did it in one sitting last time.....constantly questioning my sanity on each of the ten attacks, @ 22 turrets a time. We really do not need this kinda shit. The event requirements for Prestige guys are just way over the top...feels like punishment for having stayed the course for so long. Don’t get me wrong, I like events, but it takes a warped mindset to deal with the slope getting ever more steeper as you reach the end. I confess, I hung up my boots after opening the crate for Objective 23, with 24 hours to go. Oh well, onwards for the donkey...... (don’t bet on it)!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#192 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:23 am

I don't play Events with my two Prestige until these idiots review the EP requirements for HQ 10 and HQ 11 and reduce them. And banishing stupid missions like this one destroying 217 turrets, and if they don't, they can go to hell because I'll keep playing only with my HQ 6 and HQ 8 until the last day of the SWC.

My Rebel HQ 6 and Rebel HQ 8, have finished the destroying turrets mission. In addition to being a reasonable amount of turrets for these levels, when you are at max and you are matched with rivals 1-2 levels above, you can find sandbaggers with low level turrets, which makes it even easier:

HQ 6: 14-14-14-3 / 45 turrets
HQ 8: 20-18-16-3 / 57 turrets

Only 4 attacks, in about 15 minutes, saving troops and losing the last attack to get to the heroic defense and get +110 EP for the next Crate.

For HQ 8, my goal is to have all units and equipment at level 8, since this base is at max for all buildings, and never, under any circumstances, I ever go above level 8. I still need many eATTE frags (but are very rare), currently level 7. With Tognath at level 8, and Ithorians level 5, and the old Elites maxed out, whatever comes is fine. :D

Except the stupid Donkey and the Bald Dude, of course. :evil:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DeathStriker

Post#193 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:13 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #3 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 10,413 - 2.00% - 4d 1h **
    Yav - 21,668-2.12% - 4d 6h
    Hot - 15,955 - 1.97% - 4d 12h
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#194 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:13 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #3:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Completed Objective #18 / 26.
  2. HQ 8 - Completed Objective #20 / 26.
  3. HQ 6 - {Not Participating This Week}
And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#195 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:17 am

So, question about conflict frags ...

assume I have level 10 (Johhar, Decimator, doesn't matter) and 4/32 for Prestige level. Assume I get the UC crate.

What do I get? Do I get 32 frags, and have some "fall on the floor"? Do I get 28 frags of what I wanted and 4 of something else? Or ???
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DeathStriker

Post#196 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:32 am

TKTB51 wrote:So, question about conflict frags ...

assume I have level 10 (Johhar, Decimator, doesn't matter) and 4/32 for Prestige level. Assume I get the UC crate.

What do I get? Do I get 32 frags, and have some "fall on the floor"? Do I get 28 frags of what I wanted and 4 of something else? Or ???

TKTB51 - The UCL Reward Crate will reward you the "difference" between 32 and what you already have, which in your case will be 28 Frags. From Pool #1 you don't get any "other" Reward.

:arrow: You will also get the "other" possible UCL Crate Rewards from Pool #2 thru Pool #4 as described here.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#197 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am

so I would get two crates, one with 28 frags for the conflict prize, and one with ... something else?

If credits/alloy/contra, I don't need those, but 4 or 6 frags from the fourth pool would be fine.

DeathStriker

Post#198 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 am

TKTB51 wrote:so I would get two crates, one with 28 frags for the conflict prize, and one with ... something else?

TKTB51 - No - You get only 1 UCL Crate with 4 Rewards.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#199 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:00 am

I got it, 1 crate, 4 rewards, which would include 28 frags for Johhar/Decimator, and other pulls from the pools.

Do you have a life? Seems you spend 24x7 on this site - much appreciated, but sooo much dedication!

DeathStriker

Post#200 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:08 am

TKTB51 wrote:I got it, 1 crate, 4 rewards, which would include 28 frags for Johhar/Decimator, and other pulls from the pools.

Do you have a life? Seems you spend 24x7 on this site - much appreciated, but sooo much dedication!

TKTB51 - Try to find "balance" but as Moderator I often will "check in" and view what is happening on the Forum, and of course I am EP grinding on 2 Accounts this week so as to keep "active".

Return to “General Discussions”