EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#161 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:17 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 17,692 - 2.00% - 2d 2h **
    Kit - 50,976 - 2.00% - 2d 2h **
    Tak - 47,123 - 2.00% - 2d 2h **

==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#162 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:20 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Completed Objective #24 / 26.
  2. HQ 8 - Completed Objective #26 and Completed Elite Crate 1/20 **
  3. HQ 6 - {Not Participating This Week}
    ** Theoretical Maximum based upon time left.
And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:

DeathStriker

Post#163 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:18 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 22,640- 1.91% - 1d 12h
    Kit - 61,868 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **
    Tak - 57,720 - 2.00% - 1d 3h **

==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

DeathStriker

Post#164 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:22 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Completed Objective #26 and Completed Elite Crate 3/13 **
  2. HQ 8 - Completed Elite Crate 8/20 **
  3. HQ 6 - Completed Objective 20/26 (Not trying for Elite Crates)
    ** Theoretical Maximum based upon time left.
And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#165 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:21 am

Yesterday I finished the event with my 3 participating bases: Imperial and Rebel HQ 6, and Rebel HQ 8. So far I have opened 4 Crates for my Rebel HQ 6 and only 1 for the other bases. I am thinking of stopping playing with these two bases because both played in previous TLJ events and have Speeder and Bufopel/Ongidae at levels 5 or 6 and from now on the amount of frags needed for another upgrade is very high.

I kept both bases at HQ 6 so as not to receive frags for the Fathier, but I'm tired of this Event, and decided to upgrade both to HQ 7.

My doubt is that if I get to HQ 7 but DO NOT build the Cantina, I will get the Event reward for the Fathier and more frags for this unit in the Bonus Crates or not? In other words, am I going to earn Fathier frags only for being HQ 7, or only if I build the Cantina?

At HQ 6 both don't have Cantina, but keep getting frags for Tognath in the Bonus Crates.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#166 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 am

mkenobi wrote:Yesterday I finished the event with my 3 participating bases: Imperial and Rebel HQ 6, and Rebel HQ 8. So far I have opened 4 Crates for my Rebel HQ 6 and only 1 for the other bases. I am thinking of stopping playing with these two bases because both played in previous TLJ events and have Speeder and Bufopel/Ongidae at levels 5 or 6 and from now on the amount of frags needed for another upgrade is very high.

I kept both bases at HQ 6 so as not to receive frags for the Fathier, but I'm tired of this Event, and decided to upgrade both to HQ 7.

My doubt is that if I get to HQ 7 but DO NOT build the Cantina, I will get the Event reward for the Fathier and more frags for this unit in the Bonus Crates or not? In other words, am I going to earn Fathier frags only for being HQ 7, or only if I build the Cantina?

At HQ 6 both don't have Cantina, but keep getting frags for Tognath in the Bonus Crates.

Frags are given out based on HQ level, not your other buildings.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#167 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Shelendil wrote:
mkenobi wrote:My doubt is that if I get to HQ 7 but DO NOT build the Cantina, I will get the Event reward for the Fathier and more frags for this unit in the Bonus Crates or not? In other words, am I going to earn Fathier frags only for being HQ 7, or only if I build the Cantina?

Frags are given out based on HQ level, not your other buildings.

Thanks, I think I will cancel the upgrade and restart it only at the last week of the Event, and synchronize the end of the HQ upgrade with the end of the Event, and avoid receiving any Fathier frags.

I am waiting for a SMTT conflict to follow...

We are only in the second week of 4 weeks of events and I am already tired of seeing Hondo Ohnaka's face and receiving frags for Bufopel/Ongidae and Donkey. Fortunately, my two HQ 6 don't get the Fathier, only my HQ 8, and I'm just playing with my HQ 8 for more frags for eATTE, Ithorians, Tognath and Speeder. Unfortunately, eATTE and Tognath frags are rare even having 4 units maxed out and out of rewards.
SWC Windows survivor.

If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#168 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm

mkenobi wrote:I am waiting for a SMTT conflict to follow...

Even lvl1 SMTTs are OP. Bring along some heal ships to keep them alive, ignore the laat traps or heal through them, and three ships to (help) kill the SC contents and it is a guaranteed 3* attack.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#169 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

Even lvl1 SMTTs are OP. Bring along some heal ships to keep them alive, ignore the laat traps or heal through them, and three ships to (help) kill the SC contents and it is a guaranteed 3* attack.

Interesting, my base has been attacked by the all SMTT loadout, even level 9s, many times, and they have yet to 3 star my base... Some 2 stars but not the 3rd star yet. A 3 star win is far from guaranteed using SMTTs and those attackers used full air support to get those 2 stars!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#170 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:05 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

Interesting, my base has been attacked by the all SMTT loadout, even level 9s, many times, and they have yet to 3 star my base... Some 2 stars but not the 3rd star yet. A 3 star win is far from guaranteed using SMTTs and those attackers used full air support to get those 2 stars!

Yesterday my Imperial Prestige was attacked by a guy running 11 MTT Level 5, (12 UC x 11 = 132 UC), and he used eATTE, the two droidekas, and no ships, but it came close to 3 stars with 91%... If he used ships or SC he would have got 100%.

Who can attack with 11 MTTs all the time without using crystals besides wallet warriors, and in the end not get 3 stars? Since their release, these MTTs have only got 2 stars from me, and the only ones that got 3 stars were cheaters with half a dozen jets and soldiers.

Some players using 24 Jets and 8 landseers also get 2 stars. In my view, the cost on ships doesn't pay even if you get 100% - except if it's revenge - better keep attacking Dev bases.

They aren't the PvP salvation. It's a powerful unit, but it's not enough to guarantee 100% against tough bases with Sonics/Rockets, but it's still the best thing to attack today while the defense is overtaking the attack.
SWC Windows survivor.

Return to “General Discussions”