EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3- Discussion Topic

Post#111 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:17 am

LordWader wrote:Is someone able to confirm when this event ends? I am seeing on the wiki that it should end tomorrow but, on the actual event box itself, it says that there are two days left

LordWader - Good Point...

:arrow: SWC EVENTS Always End 2 Hours Prior to Start of Next Event.. or put another way... 22 Hours AFTER the Conflicts End.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#112 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:19 am

LordWader wrote:Is someone able to confirm when this event ends? I am seeing on the wiki that it should end tomorrow but, on the actual event box itself, it says that there are two days left

I am or waiting for this week's event to end, but I am waiting desperately for this whole 4 week event to end.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#113 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:23 am

DeathStriker wrote:I am strongly considering dumping Medals for my HQ 6 which has nearly 24K of Medals - AFTER - end of Week #1... I will need to do about 700 Medal Dumps to get to 5000 Medals or Less...

:arrow: I am tired of my HQ 6 seeing HQ 9 thru Prestige Mini Bases with increased number of Structures, Sonics, DekO, Rancors, and of course Sniper GR...

:!: I am tired of only being able to get most of the time 1 Star Wins (30 EP) to 2 Star Wins (70 EP) to try to fill the 700 EP Requirement which often takes a minimum of 10 Attacks (or more) to start the next Elite Crate Research.

:?: Where are my HQ 5 thru HQ 7 Bases that my HQ 6 "should" be Matched with? I know... Lost in the bowels of the PvP Matchmaking Algorithm "Madness" :lol:

I will continue to think on my "Medal Dump Solution" for my HQ 6...

I know your feeling, buddy.

I keep my Imperial HQ 6 with 2 turrets Level 1 and no traps for over a year, played every Event since May 2018, and now with 24k medals, still find rivals HQ 6 and some HQ 7 that I can 3 stars easy and attack again in about 2min changing skins for ATACT/Naval Officer. Low gears in conflicts like 300 is the colateral effect. I don't need dump medals yet.

My rebel HQ 6 has everything maxed out (but no traps), and I don't need go over 7k medals to start to see strong HQ 8, and also these 10 and Prestige sandaggings you are talking. I can 3 stars most of these bases but need to wait a little more time for full reload. The advantage are better gears in conflicts like 380. I need dump medal to at least 2k before every week of conflicts/events to fight HQ 6 and 7 again.

All these HQ 10-11 sandbaggings are ruinning the game for players in the intermediate levels. Most are weak bases but require more time and troops to 3 stars, most are medal dumpers and most give low gears, but can destroy your base if they want to revenge.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DeathStriker

Post#114 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 am

NOTICE: Conflicts End in 24 Hours - BUT - Event Will End 22 Hours AFTER Conflicts End

⏰ Conflicts End in 1 Day 0 Hours

⏰ Event Ends in 1 Day 22 Hours

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

JARJAR
Major General

Post#115 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:15 am

mkenobi wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:I am strongly considering dumping Medals for my HQ 6 which has nearly 24K of Medals - AFTER - end of Week #1... I will need to do about 700 Medal Dumps to get to 5000 Medals or Less...

:arrow: I am tired of my HQ 6 seeing HQ 9 thru Prestige Mini Bases with increased number of Structures, Sonics, DekO, Rancors, and of course Sniper GR...

:!: I am tired of only being able to get most of the time 1 Star Wins (30 EP) to 2 Star Wins (70 EP) to try to fill the 700 EP Requirement which often takes a minimum of 10 Attacks (or more) to start the next Elite Crate Research.

:?: Where are my HQ 5 thru HQ 7 Bases that my HQ 6 "should" be Matched with? I know... Lost in the bowels of the PvP Matchmaking Algorithm "Madness" :lol:

I keep my Imperial HQ 6 with 2 turrets Level 1 and no traps for over a year, played every Event since May 2018, and now with 24k medals, still find rivals HQ 6 and some HQ 7 that I can 3 stars easy and attack again in about 2min changing skins for ATACT/Naval Officer. Low gears in conflicts like 300 is the colateral effect. I don't need dump medals yet.

My rebel HQ 6 has everything maxed out (but no traps), and I don't need go over 7k medals to start to see strong HQ 8, and also these 10 and Prestige sandaggings you are talking. I can 3 stars most of these bases but need to wait a little more time for full reload. The advantage are better gears in conflicts like 380. I need dump medal to at least 2k before every week of conflicts/events to fight HQ 6 and 7 again.

All these HQ 10-11 sandbaggings are ruinning the game for players in the intermediate levels. Most are weak bases but require more time and troops to 3 stars, most are medal dumpers and most give low gears, but can destroy your base if they want to revenge.

my rebel base HQ 6 maxed without traps and 7700 medals don't see strong opponents (only devs base and week opponent without GR)

Toydarian
Major General

Post#116 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Alright guys! Tough event...usual running to keep up with the hunt! Fine! BUT...
Does anyone share my fury about the members (maybe just one joker) from one squad, whose name we all know, is in the top 10 in the leaderboards, with multiple entries, in all three conflicts? Looks like a pretty massive denial of service to all those who are battling legit....the numbers tell that story to my mind. Tell me I am wrong......if not, it is absolutely, blatantly, shocking. I will leave it there for now....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#117 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:02 pm

Toydarian wrote:Alright guys! Tough event...usual running to keep up with the hunt! Fine! BUT...
Does anyone share my fury about the members (maybe just one joker) from one squad, whose name we all know, is in the top 10 in the leaderboards, with multiple entries, in all three conflicts? Looks like a pretty massive denial of service to all those who are battling legit....the numbers tell that story to my mind. Tell me I am wrong......if not, it is absolutely, blatantly, shocking. I will leave it there for now....

He has 4 bases in the four first positions on Dandoran. He has bases in the top 10 in the other two planets. How someone can get +600 attacks with multiple bases in every conflict planet?

(I know how, please don't help to raise the dead)

I had a theory that these players were actually developers forcing the thresholds to rise higher and higher to force players to attack more, play longer and spend more crystals to keep attacking to get the highest league. But this is ridiculous.

Anyway, the real evil never dies, it always comes back when you least expect it.
SWC Windows survivor.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#118 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:22 pm

JARJAR wrote:
mkenobi wrote:

my rebel base HQ 6 maxed without traps and 7700 medals don't see strong opponents (only devs base and week opponent without GR)

I can't find any dev base for my two HQ 6. At least, I can't say they are Dev bases.

I don't find Dev bases for my Rebel HQ 8 since Prestige came out. I had luck to find those 10-11 HQ Dev bases with 300k CB to finish upgrade turrets and droideka at that time, but today, they disappeared from my matchmaking.

And my Rebel HQ 9 can't find Dev base neither when it had 35k medals, with 28k medals it keeps finding only real big buffed Burst Prestige farms. That's why I removed this base from PvP.

My two Prestige rarely find Dev bases/Live bases above 720 gears, and the +1000 I can find are Live bases that will probably kick my ass out or leave with a miserable star...

My Rebel HQ 6 gets bases with 380 gears, maybe they are Dev bases and I didn't notice.
SWC Windows survivor.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#119 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:41 pm

For what it's worth, if you take PLV's gears/attack wins, it's somewhere in the 250-300 per attack, so these are not 3 star attacks, these are "bash and grab one star and thank you m'am" attacks.

That's called burning crystals. Or, what we call it at DarkLords, "taking meth". But on an industrial scale.

PLV is paying to keep the servers online, so I can't grudge him/her the frags.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Schruaf
Major General

Post#120 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:56 pm

TKTB51 wrote:For what it's worth, if you take PLV's gears/attack wins, it's somewhere in the 250-300 per attack, so these are not 3 star attacks, these are "bash and grab one star and thank you m'am" attacks.

That's called burning crystals. Or, what we call it at DarkLords, "taking meth". But on an industrial scale.

PLV is paying to keep the servers online, so I can't grudge him/her the frags.

I don't belive they or he buy crystals and burn it in enormus ammounts.
I think this works with macros and hacks.

Return to “General Discussions”