EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

EVENT: SWC Classic Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:13 am

New Event: SWC Classic Multi-Event (Last Jedi Event #3)

:arrow: This will be similar to the last one posted here.

In-Game Developer Notes - 08-29-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

EVENT INFO:

EP REQUIRED for Elite Crates:

• HQ 1 thru HQ 3: 500 EP
  • HQ 4 thru HQ 9: 700 EP
  • HQ 10 thru HQ 11/Prestige: 850 EP
ELITE CRATE REWARDS (Frags / Samples of):

• Rebel Faction:

• Bufopel Protector
    • V-4X-D Ski Speeder
    • Fathier Rider (HQ 7+)
    • PLUS MORE FRAGS shown here
  • Empire Faction:

• Ongidae Oppressor
    • 614-AvA
    • Fathier Rider (HQ 7+)
    • PLUS MORE FRAGS shown here
Let the Discussion Continue...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Links To More Info

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Multi-Event - Last Jedi #3- Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 am

Well.. When I saw the Bufopel increase damage, I realize this would be a copy and paste of the Last Jedi new units Event, also with Fathier and Ski Speeders...

Frustrating at all, doesn't matter how much they reduce UC and increase damage of all these units...

I think I should cancell upgrade to HQ 7, and keep my baby Rebel at Level 6, so I don't get the fearless Fathier in my pool of frags and get only the Speeder and the Bufopel instead?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:31 am

mkenobi wrote:Well.. When I saw the Bufopel increase damage, I realize this would be a copy and paste of the Last Jedi new units Event, also with Fathier and Ski Speeders...

Frustrating at all, doesn't matter how much they reduce UC and increase damage of all these units...

I think I should cancell upgrade to HQ 7, and keep my baby Rebel at Level 6, so I don't get the fearless Fathier in my pool of frags and get only the Speeder and the Bufopel instead?

I am not interested to play these 4 weeks of events at all just for some trash units that never get used. I don't care if I dont that get maxed it out. I would play if they give us brute/U-wing skins, that would be good.

Also I checked the elite crate rewards, they just contain bufopel, fatheir etc. This year's anniversary is really wasted for me, except for those daily crates. :(
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Gooner
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 am

Not interested. They can shove it up their arses. Junk units Elite crates are useless too only contain Fathiers/Bufopels/Ski Speeders. I've got better things to spend my time and cash on.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:57 am

Gooner wrote:Not interested. They can shove it up their arses. Junk units Elite crates are useless too only contain Fathiers/Bufopels/Ski Speeders. I've got better things to spend my time and cash on.

By seeing 700+ EP requirements everyone will just complain about this events, the units are trash too. Zynga just ruined my 5th anniversary. Now will have to wait for 6th one, if we get that far.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Lord
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:15 am

Harshit wrote:
Gooner wrote:Not interested. They can shove it up their arses. Junk units Elite crates are useless too only contain Fathiers/Bufopels/Ski Speeders. I've got better things to spend my time and cash on.

By seeing 700+ EP requirements everyone will just complain about this events, the units are trash too. Zynga just ruined my 5th anniversary. Now will have to wait for 6th one, if we get that far.

Really doubt whether there will be 6th anniversary

LordWader
Commodore

Post#7 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:18 am

Yup! Massive disappointment, especially for the 5th anniversary! The TLJ units are among the most useless in the game. IF I partake in these events it is I ly for other frags and the bonus crates at the end of each event. The Devs better have someth really good planned after this because they have ruined the 5th anniversary with these lame events

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:01 am

The Ithorian/Kubaz conflict will be on Tatooine twice in the event! Nice! ... along with Yavin and Tako.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:31 am

mkenobi wrote:Well.. When I saw the Bufopel increase damage, I realize this would be a copy and paste of the Last Jedi new units Event, also with Fathier and Ski Speeders...

It looks like the ognidae will do more damage with time as well as taking less damage with time.

DarthStrutter
Lieutenant

Post#10 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Elite crates does that mean bonus crates?

Return to “General Discussions”