Non-Guard Reserve Armory Structure Equipment Useless - Need No Armory Planet

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Therealharbinger
Captain

Re: Reinforced Contraband Trade Port....wtf?

Post#11 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:47 am

strawman3125 wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:
Boog wrote:We really need SC bracing. That would be killer, especially for five uc.

We really just need a planet with no armoury at all. That would be way more balanced.

That would be awesome! Loadouts with 8 level 10 MTTs are struggling against bases with Armouries turned on!

I have only been rolled by this supposed zerg of hunters once.

I think its bit blown out of proportion.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#12 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:04 am

Therealharbinger wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:We really just need a planet with no armoury at all. That would be way more balanced.

That would be awesome! Loadouts with 8 level 10 MTTs are struggling against bases with Armouries turned on!

LOL I was commenting on the fact that a planet with no armoury would be a joke against ITTs, WWs and MTTs. All player bases would be equal to dev bases or player bases in no-OP wars... Dev bases are pretty much freebies and with 8 level 1 ITTs, WWs or MTTs you can already steam roll pretty much any player base in squad wars even while the enemy controls all 3 OPs. You would also have to ban those units on this planet to get the balance that you seek.
Last edited by strawman3125 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: Non-Guard Reserve Armory Structure Equipment Useless - Need No Armory Planet

Post#13 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:39 am

I've long wanted an 'armoury free planet' and discussed it on here for years.. .but wow... reading above i'd never even considered the might of the MTT... it'd just be a dev base roll over, once the SC's baited or out the way.. bang.

Impossible to see the future is...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#14 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:40 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:That would be awesome! Loadouts with 8 level 10 MTTs are struggling against bases with Armouries turned on!

LOL I was commenting on the fact that a planet with no armoury would be a joke against ITTs, WWs and MTTs. All player bases would be equal to dev bases or player bases in no-OP wars... Dev bases are pretty much freebies and with 8 level 1 ITTs, WWs or MTTs you can already steam roll pretty much any player base in squad wars even while the enemy controls all 3 OPs. You would also have to ban those units on this planet to get the balance that you seek.

Ok here we go with a clearer suggestion.

What we need is a planet, say Endor or Dagoba, that is set to pre armory times with original units only.

So that means no togs, no sec droid iTT and MTT, at hauler the lot.

However the EATAT goes back to the range of 11 if anyone remembers that stupidity.

Chaotic999
Commodore

Re: Non-Guard Reserve Armory Structure Equipment Useless - Need No Armory Planet

Post#15 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:14 am

If we're talking original units only, then no kessen no Strykers/fangs (units or traps) no astromedics no Treadwell repairs . In fact it could get silly depends what you mean by original units, you could say traps are not original and cantina is not original,. They weren't in the game when it started. I am pretty sure sonic cannons are not original either so would have to get rid of them also., In fact level 9, 10, 11 are not original so we all go back to lvl 8. Lol.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:31 am

Therealharbinger wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:I have only been rolled by this supposed zerg of hunters once.

What we need is a planet, say Endor or Dagoba, that is set to pre armory times with original units only.

However the EATAT goes back to the range of 11 if anyone remembers that stupidity.

That would be interesting! It would also mean no vanguards/shocks and Hans ability to kill traps would be removed and then traps would be, not only useful, but amazingly powerful! The only way to kill them would be trap killer air support! Actually that would be down-right challenging! Were shock turrets in the original game?

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#17 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:59 am

I dont mean back track to the dawn of time. Just before the armory came into the game. It was actually pretty hard then. So we had Kessen and Shocks etc, but no OP as fuck forest jump SC gank squads. No burst farms that cut everyone down.. oh and itll give mortars a purpose as well.

Guess itll just go back to heavies and medics.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#18 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:49 am

If you think 5 capacity for bracing for three buildings is bad, how about 9 capacity for bracing for ONE BUILDING. Bwah ha ha ha ha...
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#19 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Richaldo wrote:I've long wanted an 'armoury free planet' and discussed it on here for years.. .but wow... reading above i'd never even considered the might of the MTT... it'd just be a dev base roll over, once the SC's baited or out the way.. bang.

Impossible to see the future is...

Yeah, any armory free planet would also need to include a blackout of any special units.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#20 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:19 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:I have only been rolled by this supposed zerg of hunters once.

I can surely say this is never gonna happen, but good ideas anyway.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”