Non-Guard Reserve Armory Structure Equipment Useless - Need No Armory Planet

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

Non-Guard Reserve Armory Structure Equipment Useless - Need No Armory Planet

Post#1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Reinforced Contraband Trade Port....wtf?

Wondering this evening why the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port armory skin has a unit capacity of 5?

Reinforced Alloy and Reinforced Credit each account for 6 buildings the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port has only 3.

Seems like to me it would be fair if the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port would have a unit capacity of say 3 or 4.

If it did have the lower capacity to correlate with actual building number I would use it to fill out my armory's capacity on defense. As of now though its nothing more than a dust collector.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Harshit
Admiral

Re: Reinforced Contraband Trade Port....wtf?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:54 am

Ghostie wrote:Wondering this evening why the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port armory skin has a unit capacity of 5?

Reinforced Alloy and Reinforced Credit each account for 6 buildings the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port has only 3.

Seems like to me it would be fair if the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port would have a unit capacity of say 3 or 4.

If it did have the lower capacity to correlate with actual building number I would use it to fill out my armory's capacity on defense. As of now though its nothing more than a dust collector.

Actually the whole equipment is just pointless. Who cares about the hitpoints of the tradeport ?? It shouldn't be in the game either, if it was for the safehouse that would be good too. The credit and the alloy ones are crap too. It should be for the storage buildings.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:47 am

We really need SC bracing. That would be killer, especially for five uc.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 am

Boog wrote:We really need SC bracing. That would be killer, especially for five uc.

+1
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#5 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:15 am

Boog wrote:We really need SC bracing. That would be killer, especially for five uc.

We really just need a planet with no armoury at all. That would be way more balanced.

Lord
Commodore

Post#6 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:39 am

Ghostie wrote:Wondering this evening why the Reinforced Contraband Trade Port armory skin has a unit capacity of 5?

Would anyone with brain equip it? lt is designed to be garbage. Anyway, l even didn't build Contraband Trade Port to reduce base score, contraband can be fullfilled easily by looting.

Lord
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:41 am

Therealharbinger wrote:

We really just need a planet with no armoury at all. That would be way more balanced.

We already have the squard war planet which is no armoury at all.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 am

Therealharbinger wrote:

That would be awesome! Loadouts with 8 level 10 MTTs are struggling against bases with Armouries turned on!

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#9 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:

Let me fix that for you...
We need no armory at all, anywhere. PvP same as war. The armory is only a sales point for PvP, which is mostly dead. If the Zynga folks can't see that, they are idiots like the Disney folk.
Let me reiterate: a "defense-based" game is completely stupid. It's "passive". People aren't "playing" and spending crystals, they're logging in to refill SC and reset traps.

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#10 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:

No one is buying crystals for that :P
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

Return to “General Discussions”